ADVERTISEMENT

Jeremy Pruitt...

I would agree that Taggart and Pruitt are the worst. Muschamp and Diaz aren’t too far behind however. I think both Taggart and Pruitt are worse than McElwain as well.

FSU had 35 seconds and no time outs...

Tennessee was in the game...
Huh? FSU was only down 2 points. They were just as much in the game as UT was. FSU was playing Wake and UT was playing Bama. May want to consider the opponent as well. Did you really think UT had any chance to beat Bama??

Again did you not watch the last 2 plays of the FSU game?

Last edited:
You guys are missing the point. Tennessee could have pulled within 8 with a lot of time left in the 4th (and Bama with the back-up). All sadgator is saying is that the 4 play calls ion the goal line, might have been the worst 4 calls in a row sadgator has ever witnessed.

Paco tried to turn the point into a discussion regarding ineptitude between FSU and UT...

Which admittedly might be a fine comparison to make, but wasn’t where sadgator was going...

Huh? FSU was only down 2 points. They were just as much in the game as UT was. FSU was playing Wake and UT was playing Bama. May want to consider the opponent as well. Did you really think UT had any chance to beat Bama??

Again did you not watch the last 2 plays of the FSU game?
Ole Willie strikes again lmfao!!!!!!!

Taggart, Pruitt, Diaz and Muschamp...in that order. Although the first 2 are equally as bad IMO.
I would agree with this although I think I would put Muschump over Diaz. Muschamp has won a few big games. I don’t think any of the other coaches will ever win much of anything.

Well Pruitt, Taggart, Diaz & Muschamp have all been in much better programs than Miss St and they can’t accomplish even what Mullen did at Miss St.

These coaches aren’t even in the same wheelhouse as Mullen.

You guys are missing the point. Tennessee could have pulled within 8 with a lot of time left in the 4th (and Bama with the back-up). All sadgator is saying is that the 4 play calls ion the goal line, might have been the worst 4 calls in a row sadgator has ever witnessed.

Paco tried to turn the point into a discussion regarding ineptitude between FSU and UT...

Which admittedly might be a fine comparison to make, but wasn’t where sadgator was going...
Hold Coley's beer... o_O:(

Did you see the Tennessee Assistant coaches fighting on the sideline...then Pruitt grabbed Guarantano’s face mask...

that is going to get some serious media play this week...
People were getting the vapors and needing their fainting coaches when Sharkfvcker chewed out Kelvin Taylor on the sidelines. A facemask being grabbed probably caused a few heads to explode.

Did you see the Tennessee Assistant coaches fighting on the sideline...then Pruitt grabbed Guarantano’s face mask...

that is going to get some serious media play this week...

Finebaum will be all over this within the first few minutes of his show

Porkchop is done at Tennessee...the only reason he stays is for the same reason that Taggert May stay.

They can't afford to fire them after just two seasons.

Tennessee actually has a leg up on this, because Fulmer would t bat an eye at firing Porkchop and supplanting himself as head coach at a much reduced rate.

FSU, I suppose, could fire Taggert but they'd basically have to convince Briles to take a pitance of a salary to be the HC.

Porkchop is done at Tennessee...the only reason he stays is for the same reason that Taggert May stay.

They can't afford to fire them after just two seasons.

Tennessee actually has a leg up on this, because Fulmer would t bat an eye at firing Porkchop and supplanting himself as head coach at a much reduced rate.

FSU, I suppose, could fire Taggert but they'd basically have to convince Briles to take a pitance of a salary to be the HC.

Actually I think it’s more probable that Geronimo is done at UT.

Yes. Whose worse? Pruitt, Taggart, Muschamp or Diaz?
Pruitt is the worst. He's not even a real football coach. Taggart and Muschamp have slowly learned how to be a head coach, and have experience at it. Sure they are not Nick Saban, but who else is Nick Saban other than Saban? Diaz is another 1st year zero experience guy and so far he is doing a damn fine job of running his program into the ground. But realize that Miami wasn't in as good a position as Tennessee is when Diaz took over. Doesn't have the talent on the roster that Pruitt inherited from Butch Jones, and the school doesn't have 1/10th of the resources that Tennessee does.

Butch Jones was averaging the 14th best recruiting classes in his 5 years at Tennessee (pruitt is only averaging the a 19th ranked class in his 2 classes so far so talent is dropping with each year he is there) so Pruitt inherited a full cupboard on his roster when he came into that program, some of the best facilities in the country, and a nearly unlimited budget. Really his only drawbacks to succeeding were the horrible puke orange team color which he can't change, and the fact he has to face an SEC schedule every year that Miami doesn't.

Reactions: gatordad3
My question is where is the Mad-Dog-dollie in this discussion?
(at the bottom of some remote cliff in tennis-sea) :D:p:D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT