ADVERTISEMENT

Jeffrey Epstein accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell says Trump's support gave her a 'big boost' when she was arrested during sex crimes probe

RayGravesGhost

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2021
trump supports pedophiles...especially those who may have dirt on him 🤣

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ghislaine-maxwell-says-trumps-support-231833561.html
Jeffrey Epstein accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell says Trump's support gave her a 'big boost' when she was arrested during sex crimes probe
Azmi Haroun
Mon, October 17, 2022 at 7:18 PM·2 min read

• Ghislaine Maxwell gave a rare interview from prison to a British tabloid over the weekend.
  • In the interview, she shouted out the likes of Prince Andrew and former president Donald Trump.
  • She said that when she was arrested ahead of her conviction, Trump's support meant a lot to her.

In a interview given to filmmaker Daphne Barak and published in the Mail on Sunday while detained at the Metropolitan Detention Centre in Brooklyn, New York, as well as the Tallahassee's Federal Correctional Institute, Maxwell mentioned the likes of Trump, Jeffrey Epstein, and Prince Andrew as she reflected on life in, and before her sex trafficking conviction. Maxwell told the outlet that she was flattered by Trump's well wishes after she was arrested.

"I was very touched that he would remember me and that he would wish me well," Maxwell told the Mail. "And I was very touched by his remembrance of me."

She added that his comments gave her a "big boost." Maxwell was sentenced to a 20 year prison sentence in June of this year for her role in sexually trafficking under-aged girls with accomplice and convicted sex predator Jeffrey Epstein. Maxwell's attorneys have appealed her conviction.

According to New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman's new book, Trump also wondered if Maxwell spoke to investigators about him once she was detained.

trump supports child trafficking pedophiles

He's not just the former president...he's a client 🤣
How do I know Trump was not a partaker of Jeffrey Epstein’s “Lolita Express”? Because if he was, it would have been revealed long ago. If you have clear and convincing evidence to the contrary, I’d like to see some documented links.

By the way, nice Alinsky deflection tactic….. Accuse others on the “other” side of what the people on “your” side does.

How do I know Trump was not a partaker of Jeffrey Epstein’s “Lolita Express”? Because if he was, it would have been revealed long ago. If you have clear and convincing evidence to the contrary, I’d like to see some documented links.

Like what? trump's name in the flight logs?
Because his name appears in the flight logs...multiple times

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...0211221-zcroqrt42rex7mld73yx6nyh7a-story.html
Trump took several trips on Epstein’s jet: flight logs
By Molly Crane-Newman and John Annese
New York Daily News
Dec 20, 2021 at 8:42 pm

Former President Donald Trump took at least seven trips on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Lolita Express” private plane — far more than was previously known, according to newly released flight logs.

Or maybe the accuser of Ghislane Maxwell saying she met trump through Maxwell when she was 14?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...mp-14-ghislaine-maxwell-accuser-says-rcna7253
Jeffrey Epstein introduced me to Trump at 14, Ghislaine Maxwell accuser says
Testifying at Maxwell’s trial in New York City, the woman, identified by the pseudonym Jane, said she met the former president in the 1990s at his Mar-a-Lago resort.

By the way, nice Alinsky deflection tactic….. Accuse others on the “other” side of what the people on “your” side does.

I'll be gracious and not make this comment look silly by criticizing it

But how exactly are the actions different... republican or democrat... of the proof of their associations with the pedophiles Epstein or Maxwell?

I think you may be the Alinsky disciple here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
Like what? trump's name in the flight logs?
Because his name appears in the flight logs...multiple times

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...0211221-zcroqrt42rex7mld73yx6nyh7a-story.html
Trump took several trips on Epstein’s jet: flight logs
By Molly Crane-Newman and John Annese
New York Daily News
Dec 20, 2021 at 8:42 pm

Former President Donald Trump took at least seven trips on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Lolita Express” private plane — far more than was previously known, according to newly released flight logs.
OK, So he took seven trips with Epstein....

From the link you posted...

"The logs show Trump taking four trips in 1993, and one in 1994, 1995 and 1997; the 1997 trip was previously disclosed in earlier documents, the Herald reported."

"Trump’s name appears in the 1994 flight logs alongside the names Marla, Tiffany and a nanny — believed to be a reference to his then-wife Marla Maples and then-infant daughter Tiffany."

"In 1995, he flew with his son Eric, who was not yet 2 years old, the logs show."

I see nothing that alleges he actually hooked up with underage girls in the article.

Or maybe the accuser of Ghislane Maxwell saying she met trump through Maxwell when she was 14?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...mp-14-ghislaine-maxwell-accuser-says-rcna7253
Jeffrey Epstein introduced me to Trump at 14, Ghislaine Maxwell accuser says
Testifying at Maxwell’s trial in New York City, the woman, identified by the pseudonym Jane, said she met the former president in the 1990s at his Mar-a-Lago resort.
From this article:

"One of the four women who say they were “groomed” for sex by Ghislaine Maxwell testified Wednesday that the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein took her to meet Donald Trump when she was just 14.

Testifying at Maxwell’s trial in New York City, the woman, who is being identified by the pseudonym Jane, said on cross-examination that she met the future president in the 1990s at Mar-a-Lago, his resort in Palm Beach, Florida.

Jane didn’t allege any improper behavior by Trump and didn’t go into further detail about why she was at the resort." [Emphasis added by me]

Your link proves nothing improper by Trump.

I'll be gracious and not make this comment look silly by criticizing it

But how exactly are the actions different... republican or democrat... of the proof of their associations with the pedophiles Epstein or Maxwell?

I think you may be the Alinsky disciple here 🤣
LOL.... That is all....

OK, So he took seven trips with Epstein....

From the link you posted...

"The logs show Trump taking four trips in 1993, and one in 1994, 1995 and 1997; the 1997 trip was previously disclosed in earlier documents, the Herald reported."

"Trump’s name appears in the 1994 flight logs alongside the names Marla, Tiffany and a nanny — believed to be a reference to his then-wife Marla Maples and then-infant daughter Tiffany."

"In 1995, he flew with his son Eric, who was not yet 2 years old, the logs show."

I see nothing that alleges he actually hooked up with underage girls in the article.

But hasn't that been the basis for attacking Bill Clinton?
That he flew on the same plane as trump?

From this article:

"One of the four women who say they were “groomed” for sex by Ghislaine Maxwell testified Wednesday that the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein took her to meet Donald Trump when she was just 14.

Testifying at Maxwell’s trial in New York City, the woman, who is being identified by the pseudonym Jane, said on cross-examination that she met the future president in the 1990s at Mar-a-Lago, his resort in Palm Beach, Florida.

Jane didn’t allege any improper behavior by Trump and didn’t go into further detail about why she was at the resort." [Emphasis added by me]

Your link proves nothing improper by Trump.

I guess its not improper to receive an adult pedophile child trafficker into your home who's introducing you to female minors?

Interesting view on child trafficking you have

LOL.... That is all....

I wonder if you would laugh at all if you had a daughter and a child trafficker was showing her off

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT