ADVERTISEMENT

JASON CHAVITZ SAYS MICHELLE OBAMA WILL BE BIDEN'S PICK

gatorpitcher71

Baby Gator
Feb 7, 2007
MADE THIS PREDICTION LAST NIGHT ,,, THE REASON BARRY WAS SO POLITICAL AT THE FUNERAL WAS TO PUT THE PRESSURE ON THE RADICALS TO PUSH FOR ''THE AMAZON"",, TYRANNY COMES QUICKLY AND IF THIS HAPPENS AND BIDEN WINS AND IS PRESIDENT FOR 3 MONTHS ,, THEN MICHELLE WILL TAKE OVER ,,,FOR THE SECOND TIME IN HER LIFE BE '' PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN''

MADE THIS PREDICTION LAST NIGHT ,,, THE REASON BARRY WAS SO POLITICAL AT THE FUNERAL WAS TO PUT THE PRESSURE ON THE RADICALS TO PUSH FOR ''THE AMAZON"",, TYRANNY COMES QUICKLY AND IF THIS HAPPENS AND BIDEN WINS AND IS PRESIDENT FOR 3 MONTHS ,, THEN MICHELLE WILL TAKE OVER ,,,FOR THE SECOND TIME IN HER LIFE BE '' PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN''

Why are you yelling?

Why are you yelling?
I AM NOT A PAWN OF THE TEENAGER THAT DECIDED MAKING THINGS ON LINE CAPITAL PRINT WAS SCREAMING ,,, I AM 70 YEARS OLD AND READING GLASSES GIVE ME A HEADACHE.. SO ITS EASIER FOR ME TO READ AND SO I DON'T MAKE MISS TAKEZ AND I SURE HOPE THAT IS NOT OFFENSIVE ,,, HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND AND TAKE A CHANCE ON OFFENDING THE EASILY OFFENDED .. THE POINT IS THE REPUBLIC IS IN JEOPARDY AND NOT DOING POLITICALLY CORRECT CRAP IS USELESS

I AM NOT A PAWN OF THE TEENAGER THAT DECIDED MAKING THINGS ON LINE CAPITAL PRINT WAS SCREAMING ,,, I AM 70 YEARS OLD AND READING GLASSES GIVE ME A HEADACHE.. SO ITS EASIER FOR ME TO READ AND SO I DON'T MAKE MISS TAKEZ AND I SURE HOPE THAT IS NOT OFFENSIVE ,,, HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND AND TAKE A CHANCE ON OFFENDING THE EASILY OFFENDED .. THE POINT IS THE REPUBLIC IS IN JEOPARDY AND NOT DOING POLITICALLY CORRECT CRAP IS USELESS

I'm a member of another online group and there was one guy that kept typing in all caps and we wondered what the hell why was he screaming? He had the same explanation, it helps him see the words on the screen more easily.

It’s OK ole codger.... we understand; you can yell if’n ya need to

:D:D

Michelle brings considerable baggage. The long-legged Mack Daddy failed black America. When the "smartest" woman in the world ran for Mack Daddy's third term, black America said, "ho hum."

The Dimms must hope black Americans have short memories and white guilt still plays a role. We all know the simple, Omar and AOC will be excited.

I thought he was going to pick a woman!
A woman of color strictly. I can only wish he picked a younger(early to mid 50s) white male to be his running mate, further pissing off the libtard base. Then again, those p¥ssy white male libtards would bow down to the butt hurt minorities by declining.
Dang I'd like to see Beedo, Hoooliaun Castro, or Mayor Pete Buttplug get the nod as Sleepy Creepy Lazy Crazy Uncle Joe Biden's running mate.

Yeah yeah I know, Manchelle, well.........

@gatordad3

HAHAHAHAHA “ Bath house Barry must like a 12” root in his ass “

this may be the best video I’ve seen yet about Manchelles junk

When Muh Muh Mike... Michelle gets mad....
Right before she gets into the SUV is priceless. I wonder how long this will last on YouTube.
Much obliged, nail!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I'm a member of another online group and there was one guy that kept typing in all caps and we wondered what the hell why was he screaming? He had the same explanation, it helps him see the words on the screen more easily.
IT SURE MAKES A DIFFERENCE FOR ME ,, I AM GENETICALLY LUCKY I DON'T NEED GLASSES ,, AND I USE READING GLASSES FOR ARTICLES ,, BUT WHEN I READ ONLINE , THE LIGHT BACKGROUND SCREWS UP MY VISION ... I THING WHAT I WRITE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN WHAT PRINT I USE ,,,, AND ITS A BULL SHIT LITTLE RULE THAT STUPID LITTLE PEOPLE THOUGHT OF ,,AND IF THAT OFFENDS SOMEONE ITS THEIR PROBLEM ...

My favorite is the fake Negro Kamala with her disdain for minorities. My second favorite is the fake Indian.

Michelle carries the Lamumba, Mobutu, Kasavubu, Mugabe, Papa Doc America hating baggage but many Americans have short memories.

Youknowwhatreallybothersmeisallofthatuselesspunctuatiinwithallofthosespacesandsuchirefusetoconformtosuchawasteofspace

Youknowwhatreallybothersmeisallofthatuselesspunctuatiinwithallofthosespacesandsuchirefusetoconformtosuchawasteofspace

Non conformity will get you ostrichsized

CBrPWsKUAAASJ93

Here's a novel idea for ya guys & gals.... :confused:

Joe takes Hunter as his VP.

He wouldn't be the 1st coke-headed womanizer to occupy the WH.
He's already used to being told what to do.
He has plenty of money laundering 'bag-man' experience going for him.
And he knows how to take 1.5 Billion from the Communist Chinese to sell out America.

Sounds like the perfect VP candidate for sloppy-Joe and the corrupt Dim-Moe-Rats... o_O

Hunter is a white boy. No worky. Must be a female of color. Biden is in the proverbial painted corner. I'm hoping for the fake Indian or fake Negro.

Hunter is a white boy. No worky. Must be a female of color. Biden is in the proverbial painted corner. I'm hoping for the fake Indian or fake Negro.

I'm betting that if there was a black virgin Mary available, even she couldn't help corrupt Joe get elected, even with all of the Dim-Moe-Rat voter fraud that will certainly occur... :cool:

Trump in a landslide.... o_O

REMEMBER OLD BULLS WALK DOWN THE HILL {IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE REST YOU SHOULD LEARN }
IAGREEITSAWASTEOFTIMETOTYPEIINSPACESITALSOWEEDSOUTMORONSTHATCANTFIGURETHEPOINTOFTHEPOST..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT