ADVERTISEMENT

January 6th commission (from CNN)

grandhavendiddy

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2007

"Voters care more about the cost of French Fries then the outputs of this committee"

It really has been a "dud". After (again) millions of dollars being spent we have what most of us knew from the beginning: Trump, at most, should have called off the rioters when it was happening. Is that impeachable, criminally chargeable, etc? If there is no evidence that he directly worked with the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers or other to break in and hold up the certification of votes, then, regardless of what you think of Trump, there is nothing to charge him with.

There was also no balance. No discussion of why more troops were not deployed, etc.

As someone who pays way too much in taxes, unless something significant and specific emerges, this is yet another waste of taxpayer money.

Dims just playing the shell game, and doing ANYTHING that they can to remain in power. If the Presidential election were today, and it was Trump against FJB..it would be a slaughter...and they know it. It is EVERY snowflake libs worst nightmare, happening right before their eyes

Fingers crossed the GOP takes control of House (relatively certain) and the Senate (to be determined). Then, the GOP can continue the investigation and take things in a different to get answers to unanswered questions.

Dims just playing the shell game, and doing ANYTHING that they can to remain in power. If the Presidential election were today, and it was Trump against FJB..it would be a slaughter...and they know it. It is EVERY snowflake libs worst nightmare, happening right before their eyes
When casting legal, yes legal, ballots. Not one Groper Joe supporter here wants to discuss voter fraud that was exposed in Michigan, courtesy of Jill Stein demanding a recount back in 2016. Right, @RayGravesGhost?

"Voters care more about the cost of French Fries then the outputs of this committee"

Even in this admonishment of the committee, they couldn't help but call the masses stupid. I really hope the American people tell the left to kick rocks in the next few elections.

Reactions: gatordad3
Even in this admonishment of the committee, they couldn't help but call the masses stupid. I really hope the American people tell the left to kick rocks in the next few elections.
QQ: are you saying that the committee did or this article. I actually think this quote is spot on, and I could easily hear it from a Jesse Watters, Hannity, etc.

Jen P. may not care about the cost of FF, and I do not eat MCD much, but my wife and I went it to just grab some fries, assuming it would be like $1, and it was $3.50 or something crazy.

QQ: are you saying that the committee did or this article. I actually think this quote is spot on, and I could easily hear it from a Jesse Watters, Hannity, etc.

Jen P. may not care about the cost of FF, and I do not eat MCD much, but my wife and I went it to just grab some fries, assuming it would be like $1, and it was $3.50 or something crazy.

Those who wrote the article.

Can't recall the last time I ate McDonald's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT