ADVERTISEMENT

Jalon Jones -- first year starter

Zoni_Gator

Green Machine
Sep 20, 2014
I'm calling it now. Next year the QB is named Jones. And not necessarily Emory. I think Jalon is the better QB. Both Jones' look like good runners, which is what Mullen wants. Let's face it. He wants a running back that can pass. His scheme is really simply. It's about having a QB who can run 15 times or more a game and occasionally pass.

Jalon Jones fits the bill. He can fun. He's durable. And he can pass. I love his mechanics. He has the quickest release I've seen in awhile. And he is the most poised in the pocket I've seen in a long time. He looks like Aaron Rogers in the pocket. Almost bored. Then he makes a quick pass. I'm not sure about his arm strength, but I'll take a quick release and accuracy over arm strength any day.

I predict he'll be playing full time for us next year. The other Jones can't throw for shit, though he can run well. Luckily, that retard Felipe Frankenstein won't see the field much next year once we get a real QB at Florida. I won't miss seeing the human Billy Goat on the side lines.

This guy is definitely trolling but Jones does really look the part when you watch him. Franks will be starting next season unless he starts regressing.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Jalon has great potential, just like Emory, but neither are likely starters in 2019.
JMOHO of course... :cool:

I'm calling it now. Next year the QB is named Jones. And not necessarily Emory. I think Jalon is the better QB. Both Jones' look like good runners, which is what Mullen wants. Let's face it. He wants a running back that can pass. His scheme is really simply. It's about having a QB who can run 15 times or more a game and occasionally pass.

Jalon Jones fits the bill. He can fun. He's durable. And he can pass. I love his mechanics. He has the quickest release I've seen in awhile. And he is the most poised in the pocket I've seen in a long time. He looks like Aaron Rogers in the pocket. Almost bored. Then he makes a quick pass. I'm not sure about his arm strength, but I'll take a quick release and accuracy over arm strength any day.

I predict he'll be playing full time for us next year. The other Jones can't throw for shit, though he can run well. Luckily, that retard Felipe Frankenstein won't see the field much next year once we get a real QB at Florida. I won't miss seeing the human Billy Goat on the side lines.
Unnecessary low-blow iyam

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Bye week fun is hard to come by, but try this... :cool:

Ath/WR Jaylin Jackson 5-8 171 (30-5 as a starting QB-dt, CB, KR)
Offers: UK, ColoSt, AF, GaSt, but chose P-WO at UF instead.

Played QB-dt, CB, KR, virtually never coming off the field.

#6 QB-D Jalon Jones 6-4 205 4.45/40 at Elite-11- Baltimore, MD (247)
Offers: UF Hard Commit - UA, MsSt, Miss, TN - UL, Ore, tOSU MichSt, VaT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBedo2f0T-Q

BucaNole strikes again.

Trolls having to work hard to find something to dig Florida about now.

Wait till Mullen starts raking in Top 10 then Top 5 classes. Trolls will start feigning outrage over how he is processing players. Bama fans heard the same thing from barners when Saban started doing it.

Reactions: sadgator
FSU fans have just completely dissappeared from this board for some reason?? They used to be here all the time. Now they are just gone. Weird. Wonder why?

I will agree Franks is slow as a turtle but why would we want a new QB every year. Stick with experience it will pay off = FRANKS!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT