ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Hurts is terrible

Sony is much better than chubbs as well
In certain situations vs certain opponents.

Don't forget this is the same team that held Leonard F in check throughout his college career but he's been a good NFLer. Didn't Bama also hold Todd Gurley in check a couple of years back.

Chubb will put up better NFL stats but Sony will have the longer NFL career.

I liked when they would show him and his gay haircut with his helmet on the top of his gay hair laughing and cutting up.’mdude is awful. Been telling Bama fans that Tua should be the QB all year.

Yea he has a too cool for school vibe about him that annoys me. More concerned with keeping that pretty hair clean than actually getting better.

Tell you what though...by the end of that game Bama had a true freshman QB. two true freshman receivers, and a true freshman back making big plays. If Tua is what he looks like we're all f*cked. Bama with a playmaking QB? Lawd have mercy.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Yea he has a too cool for school vibe about him that annoys me. More concerned with keeping that pretty hair clean than actually getting better.

Tell you what though...by the end of that game Bama had a true freshman QB. two true freshman receivers, and a true freshman back making big plays. If Tua is what he looks like we're all f*cked. Bama with a playmaking QB? Lawd have mercy.
Cool, calm, collective. Poised.

You are right about young QB's in modern times that are ready made to take over a game if needed. Both of these squads featured true frosh QB's with true Sophomores who have also won some big games.

I wouldn't be fazed one bit of Emory won the starting job if that is who Dan chooses.

Cool, calm, collective. Poised.

You are right about young QB's in modern times that are ready made to take over a game if needed. Both of these squads featured true frosh QB's with true Sophomores who have also won some big games.

I wouldn't be fazed one bit of Emory won the starting job if that is who Dan chooses.

So much easier with the spread. UGA doesn't run it but they also have a brutal running game that doesn't ask Fromm to do much. Either or is the formula.

Won in spite of him for two years. I no longer think Driskel is the worst QB I've ever seen. He takes the throne.
I agree. The guy is terrible. It’s a miracle they won with that guy.

Him having success last year had a lot to do with Lane Kiffin developing him as a quarterback and Lane Kiffin's perfect timing with his play calls also playing to Jalen Hurts strengths.

He's a great athlete. I'm sure they could turn him into a receiver or d-back. He's done as qb, obviously. That freshman made more plays throwing the ball in a half than Hurts did all year.

If Hurts wanted to transfer to Florida, sadgator would be cool with it.

Lol, he couldn't find an open WR with one of the best Olines in college football, imagine how bad it would be here. Not sure what Saban was thinking by not benching him in favor of Tua long ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT