ADVERTISEMENT

Ivermectin Article

You know the vaccine is safer and far more effective 🤷

You mean the vaccine that the CDC tells us doesn’t remove the mask requirement?
Lol. Yup. Get it n u can throw away that mask! Oh! Wait a second. Nope. U still need to wear a mask. Lol. And the sheep keep following. CDC is a joke!

You mean the vaccine that the CDC tells us doesn’t remove the mask requirement?

the idiots tell people they have to wear masks after getting the vaccine and think people are going to line up to get the vaccine. These are absolute morons

Ivermectin has had 500k bad reactions and 12k deaths in a year?

tell me more…
That’s complete horseshit but I don’t feel like arguing with you about it. Other than to tell you in the state of Mississippi there have been zero deaths related to the vaccine. Meanwhile the medicine you’re touting has no solid evidence that it actually works and has very significant side effects. But I’m sure you know far more about this than I do

That’s complete horseshit but I don’t feel like arguing with you about it. Other than to tell you in the state of Mississippi there have been zero deaths related to the vaccine. Meanwhile the medicine you’re touting has no solid evidence that it actually works and has very significant side effects. But I’m sure you know far more about this than I do
Doc is this the same Ivermectin we use to worm horses,hell if it is I should be immuned big time, hell vaccinated and I used to take a little swig of that every time I wormed my horses, that was back in the late eighties and early nineties. Hell that might be the reason I`ve never had the flu or a cold in over fifty years.

Doc is this the same Ivermectin we use to worm horses,hell if it is I should be immuned big time, hell vaccinated and I used to take a little swig of that every time I wormed my horses, that was back in the late eighties and early nineties. Hell that might be the reason I`ve never had the flu or a cold in over fifty years.
Probably is

Notice how deaths aren’t talked about but only cases? It’s a control grab. U can still get the virus with the vaccine so why take it unless ur high risk? Don’t bother answering cause I’ve hear ur bs. Vaccine doesn’t do it’s job and now u still have to wear a mask regardless. Lol. Sheep!

So you know for a fact the only adverse reaction tracking system we have is complete BS and there have actually been zero deaths in an entire state?

You sir are massively underemployed.

I do find it odd the CDC is hosting such awful information. So are any of the other vaccine adverse reactions real or only the ones related to Covid? And why are so many health care providers sending in bad data - are they anti vaxxers?

So you know for a fact the only adverse reaction tracking system we have is complete BS and there have actually been zero deaths in an entire state?

You sir are massively underemployed.

I do find it odd the CDC is hosting such awful information. So are any of the other vaccine adverse reactions real or only the ones related to Covid? And why are so many health care providers sending in bad data - are they anti vaxxers?
Yes I know for a fact is complete bullshit because it’s design to let anybody report without any factual information so that they can investigate something in case it winds up being more than just bullshit. The entire VARES reporting system is 100% complete bullshit as has been explained on here multiple times. I’m sure all you Internet doctors are correct. I just wish all of us real doctors we’re seeing these actual results you guys keep posting on here in real life because we’ve tried all these different things and they don’t work. But vaccines do. But keep spreading your miss information, maybe you’ll convince somebody not to get the vaccine and they’ll die because of it and you will have accomplished your goal.

Yes I know for a fact is complete bullshit because it’s design to let anybody report without any factual information so that they can investigate something in case it winds up being more than just bullshit. The entire VARES reporting system is 100% complete bullshit as has been explained on here multiple times. I’m sure all you Internet doctors are correct. I just wish all of us real doctors we’re seeing these actual results you guys keep posting on here in real life because we’ve tried all these different things and they don’t work. But vaccines do. But keep spreading your miss information, maybe you’ll convince somebody not to get the vaccine and they’ll die because of it and you will have accomplished your goal.

Wait….aren’t YOU an internet doctor? Again, just so I have this straight….we should listen to YOU on an INTERNET message board, but NOT Doctors that we can verify their credentials who are quoted in verifiable sources on the internet?

Asking for your friend BS Cucky.

Reactions: fatman76
But you didn’t explain why so many health care professionals are anti Covid vaccines.

I’m here to report that @BSC911 still prefers bean bags to vaginas

I’m here to report that @BSC911 still prefers bean bags to vaginas
And I’m here to report that we’re having a surge of coronavirus in unvaccinated people that is entirely preventable and leading to people dying that didn’t have to die. And all this miss information about bullshit that doesn’t work when you have a way to prevent it disease is personally going to cause the death of a very good friend of mine‘s grandmother it was convince not to get the vaccine by her son-in-law who’s an Internet expert anti-VAXer

and it’s just kind of sad when all the jokes are said and done. You guys don’t know dick but you think you do and that’s what sad.

not aimed at you @BillCutting4585

76 admitted Covid patients, 14 on ventilators, two deaths in the last 24 hours.

So almost 20 percent of your covid patients end up on vents? Most numbers I have seen show less than 5 percent of hospitalizations require vents. Oh nevermind, you keep doing you doc.

And I’m here to report that we’re having a surge of coronavirus in unvaccinated people that is entirely preventable and leading to people dying that didn’t have to die. And all this miss information about bullshit that doesn’t work when you have a way to prevent it disease is personally going to cause the death of a very good friend of mine‘s grandmother it was convince not to get the vaccine by her son-in-law who’s an Internet expert anti-VAXer

and it’s just kind of sad when all the jokes are said and done. You guys don’t know dick but you think you do and that’s what sad.

You’re good bud, I’ve stated why I won’t get it enough times

Reactions: jfegaly

Lol. A surge. Haha. Sure. So what is ur surge in percentages in population to the area? Let’s see how serious this SURGE really is. Lol. Oh wait! Let me guess when u realize it’s not a surge u will come back with one death is too much. Lol.
U take the untested vaccine snowflake. Be a good sheep! Wear ur 2-3 masks tomorrow also. Ur leader says that science supports that. Lol

I’m way more on your side than not. I think these vaccines are modern medical miracles.

I also think they are aggressive and have caused some pretty bad outcomes for a small percentage of people.

I’m 44 and healthy, but I’m honestly a little scared of both Covid and the vaccine - but don’t call me an anti vaxxer. I’ve never turned down a vaccine for myself or my kids. I honestly am waiting for the protein based Novavax but am about to give up and just get the J&J. I just don’t want emerging medical technology in my body unless I’m at a higher chance of death.

I’d never in a million years tell a grandparent not to get vaccinated, nor would I put mRNA vaccines in my 15YO or 13YO. There has to be a risk/reward analysis done.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
You’re good bud, I’ve stated why I won’t get it enough times
And my friend I don’t have any problem with people that don’t get it for whatever reason you don’t want to get it I am a libertarian, oh I can’t even convince people I know sometimes, which is why I have to watch my friend‘s grandmother die.
Only she’s going to die because she decided to listen to her son-in-law who has no medical degree instead of to her friend who’s a doctor. And that’s what’s really sad.

Reactions: wmotch and goldmom
And my friend I don’t have any problem with people that don’t get it for whatever reason you don’t want to get it I am a libertarian, oh I can’t even convince people I know sometimes, which is why I have to watch my friend‘s grandmother die.
Only she’s going to die because she decided to listen to her son-in-law who has no medical degree instead of to her friend who’s a doctor. And that’s what’s really sad.

She may have listened to him and listened to you but I'm guessing that she made up her own mind. I doubt either of you made a huge impact on her decision.

My parents are vaccinated because of the risk/reward. It was a no-brainer.

Reactions: fsumc
100 admitted COVID19 patients
9 boarding in ER
All elective surgeries canceled
14 on life-support
94% unvaccinated

Reactions: goldmom
9 boarding in ER
14 on life-support
94% unvaccinated
U can stop with ur bs numbers. Although ur playing these numbers up but what are those numbers to ur area(population) ? What are the ages of those admitted? Age of those on life support? Also, those so called 94% have freedom of choice and using them as if they are the super spreader is bs n makes u a pathetic pos!

This is what it looks like in 3rd world country’s with totalitarian leadership. Tyranny

state run #fakenewsCNN doing the bidding of the Stalinist Biden regime

CNN Warns Americans: ‘It’s About to Get Much Harder to Not Be Vaccinated’​

• Sad
There is a huge chasm in the difference between an antivaxxer and someone unvaccinated. Lumping people in the granola eating batshit crazy crowd is only going to cause animosity and make people less likely to take it. So if you’re one of those MFers that are clutching your pearls at the unvaccinated you’re a bigger part of the problem but at least you feel better about yourself.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
Mandating vaccines for medical staff is not new, has been around for 20+ years and has been held up legally multiple times. You have a right to refuse the vaccine but you don’t have a right to a job if vaccination is a requirement.
Is this true for vaccines that are not fully approved?

Is this true for vaccines that are not fully approved?
It is now. Again they’re not mandating you have to take it they’re just saying if you wanna work here you have to take it. That’s a big difference.
And already upheld by a Texas judge.

It is now. Again they’re not mandating you have to take it they’re just saying if you wanna work here you have to take it. That’s a big difference.
And already upheld by a Texas judge.
Sorry but I think that’s horseshit. No clue what the long term side effects may be and the FDA won’t fully approve. This is still an experimental drug. I think the next decade of lawsuits is going to be overwhelming to the medical field.

Sorry but I think that’s horseshit. No clue what the long term side effects may be and the FDA won’t fully approve. This is still an experimental drug. I think the next decade of lawsuits is going to be overwhelming to the medical field.
Your opinion is duly noted, ty

Reactions: fsumc
9 boarding in ER
14 on life-support
94% unvaccinated
You're in Lower Alabama which has a ridiculously low vax rate. And not all of those who are unvaxxed are "white dumb azz MAGATS" as they're being referred to on other message boards, either.
The rumors about losing fertility and being "Tuskegeed" are rampant among minority communities and it's just ridiculous.
I'm 1000% on board with your position.

mRNA is NOT new. In fact they're working on flu shots now that contain it. And I believe the drug companies got immunity from lawsuits did they not?

Reactions: gator1776
You're in Lower Alabama which has a ridiculously low vax rate. And not all of those who are unvaxxed are "white dumb azz MAGATS" as they're being referred to on other message boards, either.
The rumors about losing fertility and being "Tuskegeed" are rampant among minority communities and it's just ridiculous.
I'm 1000% on board with your position.
Yeah biggest number I think is African-Americans around here

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT