ADVERTISEMENT

"I've got Joe Biden on tape"

Why didn’t he release the tapes before the election?

I 100% think he has the goods, but his timing sucks. No one can vote against Biden in the mid terms.
I mean if he was involved with the Hidens, how credible can he be? I'm sure he has something, but he's also going to use it to benefit himself and I doubt he could care about the nation or anyone else.

Reactions: nail1988
I’ll take this one for him.

Why do we care so much about Hunter???
I still laugh at @kalimgoodman crying about Ivanka gettng patents in China. He honestly thought he had stumbled onto a massive political scandal right up there with Trump eating classified documents.

These are the people that proudly voted for Pedo Peter.

I’ll take this one for him.

Why do we care so much about Hunter???

hUJBJpz.gif

I still laugh at @kalimgoodman crying about Ivanka gettng patents in China. He honestly thought he had stumbled onto a massive political scandal right up there with Trump eating classified documents.

These are the people that proudly voted for Pedo Peter.
Your memory is much better than mine, but man he was a dog with a bone on that one,

He was in the middle of his elaborate touchdown dance before he saw the flag for holding.

I mean if he was involved with the Hidens, how credible can he be? I'm sure he has something, but he's also going to use it to benefit himself and I doubt he could care about the nation or anyone else.
I don’t think you should question his credibility as much as his ethics.

That’s the thing about organized crime, when things go south everyone rats.

I 100% think he has the goods, but his timing sucks. No one can vote against Biden in the mid terms.
See, I disagree here. You are not voting for the person in the mid terms, or any senate, or congressional race. You are voting for someone because of how they will vote on issues that are important to you. That personal BS is just that...BS. You CANNOT vote for anyone that allows for things to keep happening like they are since FJB was installed. Just my way of looking at it

It's possible he was holding them for a payoff from The Big Guy, that never came. It's also possible the FBI knew about them and chose to do nothing. Same shit with the Hunter laptop. So now he's coming out to the media who will report this stuff.

Fox News may be writing him a big check.

I don’t think you should question his credibility as much as his ethics.

That’s the thing about organized crime, when things go south everyone rats.
We first heard from this guy like 2 weeks before the 2020 election. He disappeared after that and now he's back a month before the next election.

Guy seems shady AF, but then again the Hidens are shady AF.

We first heard from this guy like 2 weeks before the 2020 election. He disappeared after that and now he's back a month before the next election.

Guy seems shady AF, but then again the Hidens are shady AF.
He obviously wants something for his troubles. But as said before by someone else, that is an ethics issue and not a credibility one. Let the dirt fly!

He obviously wants something for his troubles. But as said before by someone else, that is an ethics issue and not a credibility one. Let the dirt fly!
To me the credibility issue is being a former business associate of the Hidens. If we accept that they are dirty AF, we also have to accept that anyone they associate with would also be dirty AF.

Not saying the guy isn't telling the truth, just saying I'm not getting too excited till I see the proof.

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT