ADVERTISEMENT

Its Trask

You reading Tony Barnhardt? I doubt he has any idea this early on in practice.

Well if this is true then Insta should be happy. He has been singing this guys praises.

You reading Tony Barnhardt? I doubt he has any idea this early on in practice.

No one has any idea. Trask often leads at this point. His issues arise in live v. the #1 D, specifically in the red zone.

Either Trask or Franks are really just a temporary fill in. And personally, I hope Emory is ready sooner than later because I don’t want to run a mosified offense any linger than we have to. Using 1/3 of the playbook should have only happen as long as we need it to, not any longer. And that may be this entire season, but I think headed into 2019 its Emory v Jalon regardless of who starts this year

Franks has been sub-standard 'so far' imo, but that could change. He has put on weight/muscle and more time in the film room (mental part) so maybe he can be better for 2018.

Trask has yet to be given his chance in a game. That should change in the first 2 games of 2018, as the starter or backup. Let the chips fall where they may after that... A FAIR chance is all I've ever asked for concerning Kyle. o_O

Emory is a project for now. Passing accuracy and the mental part both have to get better. He's a 'package QB' for 2018 imo.

Emory's real battle for playing time or starting will begin next season when that other Jones arrives. Neither will start if either Franks or Trask does well enough in 2018, which would be fine with me. In 2020 August they can battle it out for the starting job, while both prepare to be ready to go if called on.

The only thing that stays the same,,, is constant change... :cool:

My guess too.

At a minimum I think there will be ‘Emory packages’ like Tebow ‘06. Especially since I would wager the plan is to have Emory take over by next season if possible.

Personally, if no one separates, play the damn frosh so we enter next year with an experienced QB

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Well considering that those two QBs fit the system, and the two older QBs don't, then yeah, it's a thing.

But you suck at math soooo

:eek::eek::eek:

I got sum maths for you. What are you going to do when Mullens is out in 3 years and you've still yet to build a decent recruiting class. That'll add another 2 to 3 years in development, therefore... Will that mathematically make this a decade and a half drought at UF? Fingers crossed, becasue in 2023 kids going to college will have been 3 the last time UF did anything of significance. Ya'll are gonna have serious issues when UT (ranked 12th in recruiting), USCjr (ranked 18th in recruiting), UGA (ranked 3rd in recruiting) versus UF (ranked 36th in recruiting, lol) all have the better players. Yikes.

Why?

Because you think everything is awful all the time?

You probably masturbate while readin Poe.

Sorry but Franks is lost unless a mini-miracle takes place. Just go watch the FSU game. I thought it was impossible for anyone to perfect "Driskeling" more than the original master but after watching that mess I may be wrong. We don't even have Del Rio to come in and save us against the KY's this year.

At a minimum I think there will be ‘Emory packages’ like Tebow ‘06. Especially since I would wager the plan is to have Emory take over by next season if possible.

Personally, if no one separates, play the damn frosh so we enter next year with an experienced QB
Im good with this

always better to have hope, than what we saw with Yella-tooth

Sorry but Franks is lost unless a mini-miracle takes place. Just go watch the FSU game. I thought it was impossible for anyone to perfect "Driskeling" more than the original master but after watching that mess I may be wrong. We don't even have Del Rio to come in and save us against the KY's this year.

No.

I was addressing your whole "Franks is going to start" just because you think so because EVERYBODY knows that's a negative thing.

And you want negative things to be associated with Mullen.

You're not nearly as bright or clever as you seem to think.

But please. Tell us how we're sunshine pumpers.

No.

I was addressing your whole "Franks is going to start" just because you think so because EVERYBODY knows that's a negative thing.

And you want negative things to be associated with Mullen.

You're not nearly as bright or clever as you seem to think.

But please. Tell us how we're sunshine pumpers.

He has no clue what sunshine pumping is yet he still uses the term.

“Mullen has been on the job 8 months and has landed the QB of his choice for the ‘18, ‘19 and ‘20 classes”. That is not sunshine pumping, that is a true and positive statement.

“This could be an elite LB class and possibly our best in a long time.” That is not sunshine pumping as it could well be true.

“The 2019 class is underrated and will end as an elite class.” That would be sunshine pumping as you are not using facts in that statement.

Do you understand the difference pal? While 2019 recruiting is not going as well as hoped, their are true facts about recruiting under Mullen that are positives

Reactions: oozie7 and sadgator

“Mullen has been on the job 8 months and has landed the QB of his choice for the ‘18, ‘19 and ‘20 classes”. That is not sunshine pumping, that is a true and positive statement.

“This could be an elite LB class and possibly our best in a long time.” That is not sunshine pumping as it could well be true.

“The 2019 class is underrated and will end as an elite class.” That would be sunshine pumping as you are not using facts in that statement.

Do you understand the difference pal? While 2019 recruiting is not going as well as hoped, their are true facts about recruiting under Mullen that are positives

pumper.gif
Yep our recruiting is going just fine. We might be able to fight like hell for the coveted 7th place in a 14 team conference.

I've seen a lot of homer fans at a lot of homer boards. The Gators here are very realistic with their views on this upcoming season. Besides insta, but he's always the outlier.

I think Fever is just trying to be a Doom N Gloomer to draw attention to himself. If he were really being a realist, he'd just get lost in the shuffle with all the other realists here.

Heck, they might all play in the first game...and that’s probably not a stretch...

It’s the logical thing to do. He hasn’t seen any of the QB’s on the roster perform in a live game in his system. Plus this is a throw away year. His entire focus should almost be on finding a starter to go into next year with.

It’s the logical thing to do. He hasn’t seen any of the QB’s on the roster perform in a live game in his system. Plus this is a throw away year. His entire focus should almost be on finding a starter to go into next year with.

I agree with this, build a team the right way. I have watched the last two coaches win out of the gate with smoke and mirrors only to have reality show up in year three. I would rather see us get the offense established and the players into the system so we can see this thing get better as it goes. I mean I would love 9-10 wins, but lets do it while building a program than will compete for years to come.

pumper.gif
Yep our recruiting is going just fine. We might be able to fight like hell for the coveted 7th place in a 14 team conference.

Ya know what asshat, your act is tired. Not one MF’n person said recruiting was just fine.

You know what you need, you need to have two foster kids for three years and just when you are set to adopt them a judge sends them back to a home where they were neglected, abused and worse. Then the trauma from that needs to cost you your wife of 14 years (partner of 23). Then as that is finalized your uncle should die at 51 of pancreatic cancer. Then as you are getting back to normal your 33 year old brother in law and father of your one year old nephew needs to get killed by a car coming across the center line on his way to work.

So excuse me for not wanting to jump off a bridge because we haven’t landed enough 17 year olds for your liking. But maybe when you grow the fvck up and get a little perspective you can be like all the real people who are gosh damn excited because we might have a watchable team to help us escape reality for a few hours each Saturday.

Grow the fvck up man. Its a gosh damn game and most of us are excited to watch our Gators look like a functioning football team again. Come back with this BS in January when its relevant

Ya know what asshat, your act is tired. Not one MF’n person said recruiting was just fine.

You know what you need, you need to have two foster kids for three years and just when you are set to adopt them a judge sends them back to a home where they were neglected, abused and worse. Then the trauma from that needs to cost you your wife of 14 years (partner of 23). Then as that is finalized your uncle should die at 51 of pancreatic cancer. Then as you are getting back to normal your 33 year old brother in law and father of your one year old nephew needs to get killed by a car coming across the center line on his way to work.

So excuse me for not wanting to jump off a bridge because we haven’t landed enough 17 year olds for your liking. But maybe when you grow the fvck up and get a little perspective you can be like all the real people who are gosh damn excited because we might have a watchable team to help us escape reality for a few hours each Saturday.

Grow the fvck up man. Its a gosh damn game and most of us are excited to watch our Gators look like a functioning football team again. Come back with this BS in January when its relevant
Thanks for this perspective. Unfortunately I don’t think it will hit home.

I've seen a lot of homer fans at a lot of homer boards. The Gators here are very realistic with their views on this upcoming season. Besides insta, but he's always the outlier.

I think Fever is just trying to be a Doom N Gloomer to draw attention to himself. If he were really being a realist, he'd just get lost in the shuffle with all the other realists here.

The Outlier is keeping a watch on the GhostOfBraiinless,,, for the snickers that he brings to me on a daily basis.... :D

LVD5aj4Pps7l.jpg

Outliers: The Story of Success -- by Malcolm Gladwell

So, the QB we got a commit from has no shot then? Unless it’s Em. Jones we aren’t going to win with a backup from his high school days in Trask and the box of rocks we got in Franks. Mullen must not have watched tape of FF’s games last year. LDR who was the FF of 2016 was the only hope we had after Franks would have his fumblitus or go down without being touched.

Gonna be a long year Nation.

="instaGATOR, post: 1305426, member: 10875"]Franks has been sub-standard 'so far' imo, but that could change. He has put on weight/muscle and more time in the film room (mental part) so maybe he can be better for 2018.

Trask has yet to be given his chance in a game. That should change in the first 2 games of 2018, as the starter or backup. Let the chips fall where they may after that... A FAIR chance is all I've ever asked for concerning Kyle. o_O

Emory is a project for now. Passing accuracy and the mental part both have to get better. He's a 'package QB' for 2018 imo.

Emory's real battle for playing time or starting will begin next season when that other Jones arrives. Neither will start if either Franks or Trask does well enough in 2018, which would be fine with me. In 2020 August they can battle it out for the starting job, while both prepare to be ready to go if called on.

The only thing that stays the same,,, is constant change... :cool:

Posted above on Aug 7, 2018, and nothing has changed much since then imo...

Last edited:
Trask started the second half and scored on a 12-yard run in the third quarter. He completed all three of his pass attempts for 22 yards.

I thought he did really well,” Mullen said. “I would have liked to have got him some more reps. I wanted to give everybody the opportunity to get in the game."

“When Kyle was in there I thought he did a great job. The first play the ball gets launched over his head and he gets us back into field goal range. He ends up scoring a touchdown on another drive. I thought he did a really good job.”

The 1st time that Trask ever steps on the field in a Gator game-day uniform. o_O
This should end the jerks 'he's just a HS backup QB' BS... (iG) :cool:

Trask started the second half and scored on a 12-yard run in the third quarter. He completed all three of his pass attempts for 22 yards.

I thought he did really well,” Mullen said. “I would have liked to have got him some more reps. I wanted to give everybody the opportunity to get in the game."

“When Kyle was in there I thought he did a great job. The first play the ball gets launched over his head and he gets us back into field goal range. He ends up scoring a touchdown on another drive. I thought he did a really good job.”

The 1st time that Trask ever steps on the field in a Gator game-day uniform. o_O
This should end the jerks 'he's just a HS backup QB' BS... (iG) :cool:

Who got his first playing time in 3 years in garbage time.

Who got his first playing time in 3 years in garbage time.
I'll jump into this argument for the hell of it.

Trask had a pin in his foot last year.

No damn way...even as stupid as Mac and Nuss were would Trask not played last year when the uncoached Franks made mistake after mistake...and Zaire did much of nothing and later got hurt.

Trask would have played last year. It was pointless to play him his true frosh year when we had LDR and Apple.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

No damn way...even as stupid as Mac and Nuss were would Trask not played last year when the uncoached Franks made mistake after mistake...and Zaire did much of nothing and later got hurt.

Trask would have played last year. It was pointless to play him his true frosh year when we had LDR and Apple.

I'm not arguing that, but when you try to use his backup time in a game against Charleston Southern to prove to everybody that he's a starter caliber college QB, then you're probably insta.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

So, the QB we got a commit from has no shot then? Unless it’s Em. Jones we aren’t going to win with a backup from his high school days in Trask and the box of rocks we got in Franks. Mullen must not have watched tape of FF’s games last year. LDR who was the FF of 2016 was the only hope we had after Franks would have his fumblitus or go down without being touched.

Gonna be a long year Nation.
Some things never change.

The dunnygoater, as Quoted in TG's post:
"Who got his first playing time in 3 years in garbage time."

Reading Comp vs Gross dunnygoater Stalker Stupidity:

"Trask started the second half"
Which as everyone knows, is always considered 'garbage time.' :confused:
Just like the 3rd and 7th series of HS games is also garbage time... :cool:
(to any jerker azzwipe anyway)

iG's direct biased quotes on the QB's play:

“I thought he did really well,” Mullen said. --- doh! :rolleyes:

Fool, go stalk and argue with him.... o_O

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT