ADVERTISEMENT

It's Tennessee week. F@(& Lulu and Junior

Ten10.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Tennessee is a 20.5 point underdog against us this weekend. That is an awful lot considering some of these games have been close.

Tennessee is a 20.5 point underdog against us this weekend. That is an awful lot considering some of these games have been close.
I know its college football but we should pound them as they lost at home to a team that just lost to an FCS team. They were depleted by transfers and have no quality depth. Losing to them would be like when Michigan lost to App State - worse than the Georgia Southern loss considering the level of our current team.

How’s it going nail?
#3 Choke-la-homo is almost as over-rated every year as the Neutered Lame are....
🙄

They are 3-0, all home games, and here is their monster schedule so far:

OK 40 - 35 Too-Lame -- Starts the season with a 5 Pt win vs a power house team...

OK 76 - 0 W.Carolina -- The Riley coyote ever runs up a score on a patsy...

OK 23 - 16 Neb -- A big 7 Pt win over a P-5 monster (NR)....

WVa

K-St
TX - (NR) and got trounced by Ar-kansas
TCU
Bay @ Wack-O
#22 Ok-St

Using that monster schedule to prepare for coming in and owning the SEC....
🤗

Their only currently Coaches Poll ranked opponent for the entire season is #22 OK-St

But those close games were way back when Tennis-sea used to have a decent team....

2020 UF 31 - 19 TN (-12)

2019 UF 34 - 3 TN (-31)

2018 UF 47 - 21 TN (-26)

Even in McLame's 4-7 loser season:
2017 UF 26 - 20 TN (-6)

Reactions: Gator Fever
#3 Choke-la-homo is almost as over-rated every year as the Neutered Lame are....
🙄

They are 3-0, all home games, and here is their monster schedule so far:

OK 40 - 35 Too-Lame -- Starts the season with a 5 Pt win vs a power house team...

OK 76 - 0 W.Carolina -- The Riley coyote ever runs up a score on a patsy...

OK 23 - 16 Neb -- A big 7 Pt win over a P-5 monster (NR)....

WVa

K-St
TX - (NR) and got trounced by Ar-kansas
TCU
Bay @ Wack-O
#22 Ok-St

Using that monster schedule to prepare for coming in and owning the SEC....
🤗

Their only currently Coaches Poll ranked opponent for the entire season is #22 OK-St

yap yap yap 💤💤💤💤

Meh! @nail1988 in the head is still around. He still gives us sh1t in the Lounge.

I felt dirty pulling for the lizzerds against Bamr. I was sick with the 2 point play 3 * Dan called. I’m sure that was not probably the call. I wanted Satan to go down.

I was a huge spurrier fan in the mid to late 90’s when choklehoma was shit. Now… just giving my buddy the instant he’ll. 🤭😭😭

Some comedy from Tennessee posters.

"Everyone is praising this Florida team now saying we will get killed. A Florida team that beat S. Florida by 22 points ( NC State beat them by 45..) What if Alabama isn’t really as good as advertised? They beat a Miami team who quite frankly was very overrated if you look at the last 2 games they’ve played. Mercer scored 14 points on Bama..! I’m not saying we are lighting it up but we’ve got a chance to compete in this game Saturday."

"We have the #5 rushing defense in the country. Florida won't run on us like they did on Bama."
They may be right, I mean look at the steps below that rationalize how UT is better. ONLY 24 steps. YIKES!

I - FBSTennesseeis better thanSouth Alabamabecause Tennessee beat Bowling Green 38-6
and South Alabama only beat Bowling Green 22-19
I - FBSSouth Alabamais better thanTroybecause South Alabama beat Southern Miss 31-7
and Troy only beat Southern Miss 21-9
I - FBSTroyis better thanOld Dominionbecause Troy only lost to Liberty 13-21
while Old Dominion lost to Liberty 17-45
I - FBSOld DominionbeatHampton47-7
I - FCSHamptonbeatVirginia Union42-28
IIVirginia Unionis better thanMars Hillbecause Virginia Union beat VA-Lynchburg 49-7
and Mars Hill only beat VA-Lynchburg 50-14
IIMars Hillis better thanETSUbecause Mars Hill beat UVA-Wise 44-9
and ETSU only beat UVA-Wise 45-14
I - FCSETSUbeatVanderbilt23-3
I - FBSVanderbiltbeatColorado St24-21
I - FBSColorado StbeatToledo22-6
I - FBSToledois better thanPurduebecause Toledo only lost to Notre Dame 29-32
while Purdue lost to Notre Dame 13-27
I - FBSPurduebeatConnecticut49-0
I - FBSConnecticutis better thanGeorgia Stbecause Connecticut only lost to Army 21-52
while Georgia St lost to Army 10-43
I - FBSGeorgia StbeatCharlotte20-9
I - FBSCharlottebeatDuke31-28
I - FBSDukebeatNorthwestern30-23
I - FBSNorthwesternis better thanMiami FLbecause Northwestern only lost to Michigan St 21-38
while Miami FL lost to Michigan St 17-38
I - FBSMiami FLbeatAppalachian St25-23
I - FBSAppalachian Stis better thanSouth Carolinabecause Appalachian St beat East Carolina 33-19
and South Carolina only beat East Carolina 20-17
I - FBSSouth Carolinais better thanUABbecause South Carolina only lost to Georgia 13-40
while UAB lost to Georgia 7-56
I - FBSUABis better thanSMUbecause UAB beat North Texas 40-6
and SMU only beat North Texas 35-12
I - FBSSMUbeatLouisiana Tech39-37
I - FBSLouisiana Techis better thanNC Statebecause Louisiana Tech only lost to Mississippi St 34-35
while NC State lost to Mississippi St 10-24
I - FBSNC Stateis better thanFloridabecause NC State beat South Florida 45-0
and Florida only beat South Florida 42-20

Reactions: gatordad3
Then if you flip it, you get:

"Sorry, I can't show that Florida is better than Tennessee in 2021"

It's settled, they are better.

I felt dirty pulling for the lizzerds against Bamr. I was sick with the 2 point play 3 * Dan called. I’m sure that was not probably the call. I wanted Satan to go down.

I was a huge spurrier fan in the mid to late 90’s when choklehoma was shit. Now… just giving my buddy the instant he’ll. 🤭😭😭
Barry Switzer effed up quite a bit back in his days at OU, but I was a fan of the early to mid 80's Sooners teams. I knew Tony Cassillas would kick ass in the NFL, but was a little disappointed in Marcus Dupree.
I became a much bigger fan when The Boz appeared. His book was friggin hilarious.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT