ADVERTISEMENT

It's Tennessee week. F@(& Lulu and Junior

Really hoping that we don’t have a close big game hangover next week. UT will throw it bigly and move the ball. We need to run it down their throat and control the game.
I hope their coach is naive enough to go back to their original starter. The guy playing now isn't that good but he is better than their original starter. On paper we should destroy them but we know crazy mess can happen.

What has 200,000 arms, legs, and eyeballs, an IQ of 62, and 16 teeth?

Neyland Stadium on gameday

How do you know a toothbrush was invented in Knoxville?

If it was invented anywhere else it would be called a teethbrush.

Travis Henry has more children than Thompson Boling Arena has teeth in the crowd during a sellout.

I set my DVR to record the Biggest Loser, it played the Jeremy Pruitt show.

Did the Johnny Majors honorary jerseys UT wore vs Pitt include a knife with initials PF sticking out of the back?

What's 22 ft long, has 12 heads, 1 tail, and 4 teeth?

The concessions line at Neyland Stadium.

TENNESSEE-FANS.gif

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Some comedy from Tennessee posters.

"Everyone is praising this Florida team now saying we will get killed. A Florida team that beat S. Florida by 22 points ( NC State beat them by 45..) What if Alabama isn’t really as good as advertised? They beat a Miami team who quite frankly was very overrated if you look at the last 2 games they’ve played. Mercer scored 14 points on Bama..! I’m not saying we are lighting it up but we’ve got a chance to compete in this game Saturday."

"We have the #5 rushing defense in the country. Florida won't run on us like they did on Bama."

What has 200,000 arms, legs, and eyeballs, an IQ of 62, and 16 teeth?

Neyland Stadium on gameday

How do you know a toothbrush was invented in Knoxville?

If it was invented anywhere else it would be called a teethbrush.

Travis Henry has more children than Thompson Boling Arena has teeth in the crowd during a sellout.

I set my DVR to record the Biggest Loser, it played the Jeremy Pruitt show.

Did the Johnny Majors honorary jerseys UT wore vs Pitt include a knife with initials PF sticking out of the back?

What's 22 ft long, has 12 heads, 1 tail, and 4 teeth?

The concessions line at Neyland Stadium.
Can't forget Knoxville's very own Philip John Clapp admitted to being an inbred some years ago. We all know him as Johnny Knoxville.

"Everyone is praising this Florida team now saying we will get killed. A Florida team that beat S. Florida by 22 points ( NC State beat them by 45..) What if Alabama isn’t really as good as advertised? They beat a Miami team who quite frankly was very overrated if you look at the last 2 games they’ve played. Mercer scored 14 points on Bama..! I’m not saying we are lighting it up but we’ve got a chance to compete in this game Saturday."

"We have the #5 rushing defense in the country. Florida won't run on us like they did on Bama."
They got run by a garbage Pitt team at home.

Mullen will be able to rest some guys that need it after the bama game and get some young guys one the field without a bit of concern. It's pathetic here in Knoxville. Doubt it will change anytime soon or ever.
Florida by 31. Go Vols.

Reactions: PacoGator19

I remember back in the 90's some Tennessee hick called in to the radio show and said, in a very thick accent "we're gonna beat them (UF) like a borrowed mule". It was during the Manning era, I think it was the 62-37 year.

At the time, I thought it was a plant, no way could that guy be legit. But after a couple more decades of dealing with the gomers, I'm not so sure.

Reactions: Gator Fever
I think we will be flat and sloppy. There will definitely be some Bama hangover. But we are so much better than them it won't matter. I see us winning by 21 and saying after the game we should have won by 50.

Mullen will be able to rest some guys that need it after the bama game and get some young guys one the field without a bit of concern. It's pathetic here in Knoxville. Doubt it will change anytime soon or ever.
Florida by 31. Go Vols.

Is your rushing defense serviceable or does Pitt just have a crappy rushing team?

Is your rushing defense serviceable or does Pitt just have a crappy rushing team?
I've been impressed with how Tennessee has played against the run, but I don't think it's anywhere close to being a good SEC run defense. Add in that there is no depth on the front 7, I'd suspect after the first few series Florida will have no problem creating holes or spaces to run.

From the Tennessee boards...

"We’ve looked good so far on defense. But to win this weekend, I think we’ll need a defense that can hold Florida to under 30 points. Which would mean defending them at least as good as Alabama can.

If our offense can perform as well as Alabama’s, then we have a shot. And considering the let down Florida will be coming off of having lost to Alabama after such a hard fought effort, I believe it could be possible."

I remember back in the 90's some Tennessee hick called in to the radio show and said, in a very thick accent "we're gonna beat them (UF) like a borrowed mule". It was during the Manning era, I think it was the 62-37 year.

At the time, I thought it was a plant, no way could that guy be legit. But after a couple more decades of dealing with the gomers, I'm not so sure.
No way you "borrow" a friends mule and do that to them. You "rent" them, and get your money's worth. UT is on a long term lease.😂

If they use the same SEC officials, then Tennis-sea will at least have a chance....
🤔

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT