ADVERTISEMENT

It's over: Even the 'fact-checkers' won't defend Hiden anymore

So you’re an anti constitutional, big gov’t fascist?

It was LITERALLY the second thing our Founders wrote. Of all of the things, the right to defend yourself from threats foreign and domestic was just past the right to speak freely.
'Not an alleged right'. Good lord. Tell me you are lost without telling me you are lost.

Reactions: jfegaly
Fewer guns is a no brainer. Sorry, gun companies!

I don't care how it's done. First of all, owning a gun should be a privilege not an alleged right. Then make them more difficult to acquire. License and register them like cars. Ban certain guns....ban certain capabilities....I don't care.
Again, tell us you love Romney without telling us you love Romney….errr Nancy.

More than simple ignorance, he has obvious distaste for the Constitution and people who believe in it.

If he's not really a crazy libber, he'll do till the crazy libber gets here.
I seem like a crazy libber to you because I'm not a gun fanatic. I don't feel obligated to defend guns in every situation. I'm free to think rationally.

Would you care if it did? Most crazy libbers dismiss the teachings of the Bible about as quickly as they do the rights of the Constitution.
I'm just sayin'.....the constitution and all the amendments were put in place by humans.....just like all laws.

Libbers are just like everybody else. They worship the laws they like.

I'm just sayin'.....the constitution and all the amendments were put in place by humans.....just like all laws.

You're still bound by those laws and rights, whether you like them or not. That's why the Right to Bear Arms is part of the Bill of Rights, not the Bill of Suggestions.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
You think the constitution came down from the top of the mountain on stone tablets?
;)

Exl-nlGXAAcqn6i.jpg

You think the constitution came down from the top of the mountain on stone tablets?
No I think it was carefully thought out and well debated by men who understood the history of other types of gov’t and how those systems failed.

We don’t live in a democracy we live in a Representative Republic with democratic principles. Institutions like the EC keep mob rule, which was the downfall of Athens, from happening. It was amazing the foresight they had into even modern issues that couldn’t have been known to them.

They created a few guideline documents that, while they could never cover every situation, were comprehensive enough to create the most successful country in the world.

But go ahead and toss whatever provisions you want because you don’t like guns. Then when you don’t like certain speech do the same. Do you see the end game?

I don't recall anyone claiming that a deity wrote the constitution.

I'm sure you could have done better but to date I think it's helped form the best and most prosperous society man has ever known.

I seem like a crazy libber to you because I'm not a gun fanatic. I don't feel obligated to defend guns in every situation. I'm free to think rationally.
Wild guess: You'd like to do away with the Electoral College and let Popular Vote decide the pres?

re: "...shall not be infringed..."

So everyone, regardless of status, should have access to firearms?

It's a Constitutional right.........until you lose it. And that's a slippery slope in of itself. But here's the thing. You can't own a firearm if you are in prison. We need bigger prisons.

You MAY be unaware...but there are laws (not enough by me) that have LEGALLY been passed that keep this from happening. In fact, most school shooting have happened because someone did NOT follow these laws like they were supposed to. Almost ALL of these shootings, law enforcement has already has run ins with these people, yet they failed to act...either because THEY failed..or lefty civil rights laws prevented them from acting

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT