ADVERTISEMENT

It's Official: Hunter Biden is under House Investigation

Wait, how did a thread about the House launching an investigation into the Hiden Crime Family so quickly devolve into a discussion of Trump?

My goodness you dems really do have a problem facing the truth of your party's actions, don't you?

Spoiler alert: This is the beginning, not the end. Might want to turn off media for the next 10 years and check back in from the retirement home.

I don't believe that is true. I believe a sizeable group of reliable conservative voters voted against him in 2020.

And I don't think any of that had anything to do with his administrative performance.....it's him.
I know I'm n=1 but I voted Gary Johnson in 2016 and then Trump 2020

I bring up Trump's amazing endorsement record cause it obviously irritates the shit out of you. Wish I could say there's a more noble reason, but that's it.
What it does is completely unravel the media's narrative that it cost Senate and House seats. Nobody has ever had that many endorsements win races. I looked.

It’s like Trump bets on 100 football games.

For 70 of those games, Alabama plays a PeeWee league team and wins all of them.

For the remaining games, Bama plays Clemson and wins 20 out of 30.

Trump's betting record is 90%, right?

Wait, how did a thread about the House launching an investigation into the Hiden Crime Family so quickly devolve into a discussion of Trump?

My goodness you dems really do have a problem facing the truth of your party's actions, don't you?

Spoiler alert: This is the beginning, not the end. Might want to turn off media for the next 10 years and check back in from the retirement home.
Bingo. The TDS always comes out. And it is truly shocking that a carter and kasich voter has TDS.

And yet it’s 30 percent better than Obsmas was. But to Ghosts point, back to the real criminals. The Bidens and the Rats

Reactions: NavigatorII
Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

Yes. Because that's how math works.

If you want to examine it the second way, Trump has a 100 percent betting record on games where Bama plays peewee team and a 66 percent record when playing Clemson.

But when you examine 100 games, Bama wins 90.

I think I know what you mean but that was a poor example, bud.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT