ADVERTISEMENT

It's Official: Hunter Biden is under House Investigation

Winter is coming!!

But guys like @GatorTheo are more up in their feels about tweets and nicknames than multiple crimes against the US by Pedo Hitler.

winter-winter-is-coming.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: NavigatorII
On one hand, it's funny and WELL DESERVED.

On the other hand, republicans are setting themselves up to be thrown back out in 2024.

Most people just want the house to do their job representing America.....not their party.

Now Theo believes that he can speak for what 'most Americans' want. 😳

LMFAO on that one....
😂 🤣 😂

Reactions: jfegaly
On one hand, it's funny and WELL DESERVED.
On the other hand, republicans are setting themselves up to be thrown back out in 2024.
Most people just want the house to do their job representing America.....not their party.
Funny you never mentioned that the past four years? No, oh hell no. We are not "moving on". SMH. :mad:

Funny you never mentioned that the past four years? No, oh hell no. We are not "moving on". SMH. :mad:
What job is @GatorTheo talking about? Staying in power at all costs? Destroying our financial system? Stealing American tax dollars? Funding bogus wars for kick backs? Investing in gain of function research and being primarily responsible for the death of millions world wide?

@GatorTheo you really think the people we “elect” are there to represent the people?

Oh honey, bless your heart, you’re too cute

What job is @GatorTheo talking about? Staying in power at all costs? Destroying our financial system? Stealing American tax dollars? Funding bogus wars for kick backs? Investing in gain of function research and being primarily responsible for the death of millions world wide?

@GatorTheo you really think the people we “elect” are there to represent the people?

Oh honey, bless your heart, you’re too cute
Lesson for Democrats. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Not blaming Theo for living in the Ivory Tower but that's not how the game is played anymore. The Dims play by Alinsky's Rules, thems the rules they get in return, and in spades 5 fold. Maybe one day they'll learn to not poke the bear, but probably not. Their electorate base is ignorant of world history, uneducated and clueless. In FACT!, Dims have the notion their base is TOO STUPID to provide an ID to vote! How effing sad is that? Pathetic, yet here we are.

Lesson for Democrats. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Not blaming Theo for living in the Ivory Tower but that's not how the game is played anymore. The Dims play by Alinsky's Rules, thems the rules they get in return, and in spades 5 fold. Maybe one day they'll learn to not poke the bear, but probably not. Their electorate base is ignorant of world history, uneducated and clueless. In FACT!, Dims have the notion their base is TOO STUPID to provide an ID to vote! How effing sad is that? Pathetic, yet here we are.
I respect Theo, I can tell he’s a good dude at heart. He really needs to remove the umbilical chord and separate the group think that by giving the federal government more power, it will solve every issue.

We need to continue to remove power from the federal government, not hand it more power.

And what happened to those people? They got voted out, right?

I want to keep democrats out of office. We're not going to keep them out by doing the same partisan BS that got them booted.

I literally went decades thinking dems were stupid. Can't they see their ideas harm America?

Turns out, they're not stupid. They simply want to tear America down.

There are plenty of stupid people on both sides....we just have different goals.

And what happened to those people? They got voted out, right?

I want to keep democrats out of office. We're not going to keep them out by doing the same partisan BS that got them booted.
Still haven't clicked the Ballotpedia link I provided? Trump's endorsed candidates had well over 80% election wins in the general election. There were only 3 major losses, NV senate, AZ senate, PA senate, AZ governor. Walker is still in the hunt in GA. All of those losses came in electoral viper pits of election fraud. If the Gators won 85% of our games, we'd be ecstatic, especially if we had to deal with ACC refs. Not sure what part of this you aren't getting. I'm not picking on you, we just disagree about some vital facts.

Still haven't clicked the Ballotpedia link I provided? Trump's endorsed candidates had well over 80% election wins in the general election. There were only 3 major losses, NV senate, AZ senate, PA senate, AZ governor. Walker is still in the hunt in GA. All of those losses came in electoral viper pits of election fraud. If the Gators won 85% of our games, we'd be ecstatic, especially if we had to deal with ACC refs. Not sure what part of this you aren't getting. I'm not picking on you, we just disagree about some vital facts.
Trump's running so we'll find out how popular he is.

Maybe the republican house will be able to put a spotlight on voting irregularities in the meantime.

• Haha
Trump's running so we'll find out how popular he is.

Maybe the republican house will be able to put a spotlight on voting irregularities in the meantime.
We both know this really isn't entirely about Trump. Democrats and the media are going to trash the eventual nominee no matter who it is. And they are going to cheat. Two constants in every equation going forward. We definitely agree there.

We both know this really isn't entirely about Trump. Democrats and the media are going to trash the eventual nominee no matter who it is. And they are going to cheat. Two constants in every equation going forward. We definitely agree there.
You're right about the dems and their media but Trump's problem is not with them. It's with moderates including some republicans.

You're right about the dems and their media but Trump's problem is not with them. It's with moderates including some republicans.
Which is why he won in 2016. Did you fail to watch michael moores video? Those same reasons exist today, and are even more prevalent. You really need to spend more time not watching cable news.

The exit polls showed that Democrats got their base out due to abortion and the 'threat to our democracy'/Jan 6 hearings. So people may moan about constant hearings but they work politically by motivating the base to vote...regardless of what crap/fake crap they investigate. The Republicans could make up stories of say...Biden's son selling influence while his father is in office in multiple countries and the Republican base will eat it up. Oh wait.

Which is why he won in 2016. Did you fail to watch michael moores video? Those same reasons exist today, and are even more prevalent. You really need to spend more time not watching cable news.
Trump, the politician, was an unknown in 2016. He said the right things and faced a hated opponent.

Trump is no longer an unknown as a politician. Now he's the hated one.

If Trump's the nominee, I hope you are right and I'm wrong. I will vote for him and hope to hell he wins.

We won't know which of us is right for a couple of years. You may want to keep that 'he was cheated' card handy.

Trump, the politician, was an unknown in 2016. He said the right things and faced a hated opponent.

Trump is no longer an unknown as a politician. Now he's the hated one.

If Trump's the nominee, I hope you are right and I'm wrong. I will vote for him and hope to hell he wins.

We won't know which of us is right for a couple of years. You may want to keep that 'he was cheated' card handy.
Trump was hated in 2016 by the same people that hate him now. That’s why the people voted for him. All I am saying, is none of that has changed.

Trump was hated in 2016 by the same people that hate him now. That’s why the people voted for him. All I am saying, is none of that has changed.
I don't believe that is true. I believe a sizeable group of reliable conservative voters voted against him in 2020.

And I don't think any of that had anything to do with his administrative performance.....it's him.

I don't believe that is true. I believe a sizeable group of reliable conservative voters voted against him in 2020.

And I don't think any of that had anything to do with his administrative performance.....it's him.
You don’t believe what is true? Which part of my statement isn’t true?

The media doesn’t like him now, or folks didn’t vote for him because he was anti-establishment? Which one is false?

I don’t why you guys keep bringing this up. Most house races are uncompetitive.

I don’t why you guys keep bringing this up. Most house races are uncompetitive.
What is your question? It is brought up as statistical data/evidence that refutes a media narrative.

I mean, I get why you don’t like it being brought up. You like the media narrative, and just like has been proven at other times on here, you care more about that narrative than the truth.

You don’t believe what is true? Which part of my statement isn’t true?

The media doesn’t like him now, or folks didn’t vote for him because he was anti-establishment? Which one is false?
I don't believe the only people who hated him in 2020 are the people who hated him in 2016.

I don't think he was perceived as much of a threat in 2016. That clearly changed for 2020.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
I don't believe the only people who hated him in 2020 are the people who hated him in 2016.

I don't think he was perceived as much of a threat in 2016. That clearly changed for 2020.
What was the threat?

As for your first sentence, that can be said of EVERY single 2nd term President, but we know you have already conceded there was election fraud in 2020, so that wasn’t THE issue.

As for my main point, and try to stay on topic here.

Did the media hate him in 2016?
Do they hate him now?

Did his voters vote for him in 2016 because he was perceived as anti-establishment?

Do you think his voters still consider him anti-establishment?

4 simple yes or no questions, but you seem to want to gloss over the overall point because your TDS can’t allow you to acknowledge that the variables that existed in 2016 that got him elected, have been doubled down on.

What was the threat?

As for your first sentence, that can be said of EVERY single 2nd term President, but we know you have already conceded there was election fraud in 2020, so that wasn’t THE issue.

As for my main point, and try to stay on topic here.

Did the media hate him in 2016?
Do they hate him now?

Did his voters vote for him in 2016 because he was perceived as anti-establishment?

Do you think his voters still consider him anti-establishment?

4 simple yes or no questions, but you seem to want to gloss over the overall point because your TDS can’t allow you to acknowledge that the variables that existed in 2016 that got him elected, have been doubled down on.
Did the media hate him in 2016? Yes.
Do they hate him now? Yes.

Did his voters vote for him in 2016 because he was perceived as anti-establishment? Some.

Do you think his voters still consider him anti-establishment? Some.

Look, I understand your point of view. If I don't worship Trump, I must be blindly getting my information from CNN. And I know you aren't going to be flexible with that so we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

We probably agree on 75% of things but clearly not on Trump.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT