ADVERTISEMENT

Its getting real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol!! DC. You're getting warmer.
The whole world is a conspiracy!
How many times have I told you something
Only to be shown to be correct?
Fakebook Google Dumbphones and even your television
which listens to your conversations.
You'll come around eventually

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Hunter Biden was a Yale-educated lawyer who had served on the boards of Amtrak (Californacation Train Boondoggle) and a number of nonprofit organizations and think tanks, but lacked any experience in Ukraine and just months earlier had been discharged from the Navy Reserve after testing positive for cocaine. He would be paid as much as $50,000 per month in some months for his work for the company, Burisma Holdings. –New York Times

http://themillenniumreport.com/2019/05/candidate-biden-has-a-huge-ukraine-corruption-scandal/

Tip of the iceberg on the Biden's long time corruption dealings.
All of those connected to the DC Cesspool corruption need to get Trump out of office, BEFORE THEY ALL END UP IN JAIL.... o_O

Are photos taken with Epstein and Maxwell conclusive of guilt? Asking for our current President.

Might want to ask Don Jr. Seems he doesn't think dear ole dad has anything to worry about on that front.

Wonder if Hillary is retweeting this article and laughing it off? What do you think?

Hunter Biden was a Yale-educated lawyer who had served on the boards of Amtrak (Californacation Train Boondoggle) and a number of nonprofit organizations and think tanks, but lacked any experience in Ukraine and just months earlier had been discharged from the Navy Reserve after testing positive for cocaine. He would be paid as much as $50,000 per month in some months for his work for the company, Burisma Holdings. –New York Times

http://themillenniumreport.com/2019/05/candidate-biden-has-a-huge-ukraine-corruption-scandal/

Tip of the iceberg on the Biden's long time corruption dealings.
All of those connected to the DC Cesspool corruption need to get Trump out of office, BEFORE THEY ALL END UP IN JAIL.... o_O
Oh my fing god. You sound like Trump blaming Obama for things 4 years ago. Joke, pathetic blame game. Barr's DOJ, Barr's problem

Oh my fing god. You sound like Trump blaming Obama for things 4 years ago. Joke, pathetic blame game. Barr's DOJ, Barr's problem

Statute of Limitations on massive and rampant corruption is....? o_O
I'd still like to see Obama impeached and then prosecuted as a civilian.

For AG Barr to even have a realistic chance, the top 10% at both the FBI and the DOJ, (and probably the CIA) would need to be fired first. o_O
(not a swamp, but a cesspool with no bottom) :oops:

And while I'd love to see that happen, I'm betting that the people in Hell would love to have some Ice water too....:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT