ADVERTISEMENT

It's a sad day for America - and my farewell

Surprised to find mr irrelevant making stuff up, again. Making another claim that’s not true. Shocked I tell ya. Welp, down yet another notch.

Maybe Mr irrelevant should get back to everyone when he knows how investigations work

In this case I think he just didn't know. Many people don't tbh. I probably wouldn't if not for my job.

Many people don't know that LE, when swearing out a warrant, have to raise their right hand and swear, under penalty of perjury...

I swear that I will tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Or more commonly, and what I typically must affirm...

Affirmation: I solemnly, sincerely and truly declare and affirm that I will tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

The words may change, state to state and jurisdiction to jurisdiction, but only slightly. Many judges will also add (after reviewing your sworn written statement or deposition)..."and this information is true and accurate in your opinion" and you must affirm, "yes it is your honor."

The process is the same for citizens if they wish to swear out a warrant which is necessary in most criminal cases if a certified law enforcement officer did not witness the crime themselves firsthand.

Actually u didn’t snowflake. Do ur hw.
Eight years under Biden /Obama saw black American poverty go up and home ownership go down, so the U. S. Census Bureau tells me. The FBI tells me black on black crime set records.

The "smartest" woman in the world ran for the long-legged Mack Daddy's third term and received tepid support from black America.

The above mentioned stiffs gift wrapped us a reality TV star.

Beijing Biden did not receive an all time record setting 80 million legal votes. The Left loathes those with triple digit IQs who are aware of the Dimms' ability to manufacture votes. The Dimms need wide open borders to expand their limited voter base. State legislatures just might legislate an end to the Dimms' ability to manufacture votes. State legislatures in some contested states are talking the Dimm hated voter ID and an end to wholesale mail-in.

I am going to take a step back from this site and all others that I have allowed to trap my way of thinking. I've truly enjoyed the bantering but it's time for me to step aside and clear my mind of what is not important and focus upon the true sustainer of my strength and soul - my Lord and my God, Jesus Christ. I'll pop in from time to time. Thanks one and all. God bless you!!

I feel the same way. In 2008, we had a feeling that obama wasn't going to work out simply because he was a dem. But when he won there was also 'Ok, but how bad can it be???'

Then we found out how bad he was, and it was worse than we imagined. For 8 years.

Now, we have another term for obama, and the people that lived through those 8 years of watching America slip down the toilet, are happy to see it go back there.

Makes no sense. It's one thing when 'your guy' loses. But in this case, we know what 'their guy' is gonna do. It's gonna be another 4 years like the first 8. It's bad enough when you elect a president that sends the country down the drain, but to also deal with half a nation that's CHEERING HIM ON as he does it???? Insanity.

Considering that Trump Jr was meeting with Russians who offered him dirt on Hillary Clinton, and he was a key person in the Trump campaign, it's certainly feasible to say there was collusion between the two groups. The only thing Mueller was unable to prove was that The Donald was at the meeting. But if you want to call that baseless, well, I can't help you.
That’s actually not true. Hillary dirt was offered to set the meeting up but the Hillary dirt was never given. The meeting was about Russian sanctions. That was why Mueller couldn’t bring charges to Don Jr. or anyone from the Trump team.

Trump has shady business dealings EVERYWHERE. He used his influence as President to get business dealings done. That's not right. But what I really care about is collusion with a sovereign nation to influence the election in his favor. Looks like, if the big fella didn't do it, then Jr did. Did Biden do that? Either thing? Nope.

And hey, what are we hearing about that counter-probe that Ghost promised us would end the Democratic party in America (yes he actually said that). Have we heard anything yet? It's almost a year overdue.

But hey, you keep trying.
Do you have proof of these shady business dealings or is this another conjured up left wing accusation?

Reactions: jfegaly
That’s actually not true. Hillary dirt was offered to set the meeting up but the Hillary dirt was never given. The meeting was about Russian sanctions. That was why Mueller couldn’t bring charges to Don Jr. or anyone from the Trump team.

Thank you for mentioning that. I read that yesterday and my immediate though was 'how the hell did he not know that?'

Mueller clearing Trump and saying he didn't collude with Russia was such a heartbreaking moment for them. Tough to be told by your hero that you've been hoodwinked.

As I understand this so called "collusion" meeting that what was discussed was adopting kids or something like that and they offered some dirt but Trump kids turned it down or maybe they said yes, I mean who cares. It is just more proof that the FBI was trying to actively sabotage the Trump presidency. Only hopeless Democrat dummies like Lizardgrad and BSC911 would not see through this charade.

As I understand this so called "collusion" meeting that what was discussed was adopting kids or something like that and they offered some dirt but Trump kids turned it down or maybe they said yes, I mean who cares. It is just more proof that the FBI was trying to actively sabotage the Trump presidency. Only hopeless Democrat dummies like Lizardgrad and BSC911 would not see through this charade.

Correct. Don Jr stayed long enough to figure out he'd been had, then politely excused himself from the meeting.

Then testified before Congress for 20 hours about it.

How much time has Hunter spent explaining himself to Congress?

In this case I think he just didn't know. Many people don't tbh. I probably wouldn't if not for my job.

Many people don't know that LE, when swearing out a warrant, have to raise their right hand and swear, under penalty of perjury...

I swear that I will tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Or more commonly, and what I typically must affirm...

Affirmation: I solemnly, sincerely and truly declare and affirm that I will tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

The words may change, state to state and jurisdiction to jurisdiction, but only slightly. Many judges will also add (after reviewing your sworn written statement or deposition)..."and this information is true and accurate in your opinion" and you must affirm, "yes it is your honor."

The process is the same for citizens if they wish to swear out a warrant which is necessary in most criminal cases if a certified law enforcement officer did not witness the crime themselves firsthand.
Correct me if I’m wrong it is illegal to lie on a FISA warrant, right? Without verifying the dossier, none of this should have happened and did because they knew Trump would expose them and has.

So we know that the predicate for the investigation was the dossier that hasn’t been corroborated. I do believe that Mr. Steele himself said that the information on the dossier was bar talk.

Then Bruce Orr, democrat, hired Steele to produce the fake information and used Orr’s wife’s company, Fusion GPS, to pay Steele which Fusion was paid for by the Clinton Foundation in 2016 to get everyone’s attention away from Hillary’s emails.

So to recap, Bruce Orr, Nellie Orr, Christopher Steele, Hillary Clinton have all committed crimes in the genesis of the Russian Collusion story.

Trump tower gets wired tapped, General Rogers notifies Trump. So without probable cause, our FBI spied on a US citizen.

That means Peter Strozyk, Paige and Comey are on complicit in the crime.

Add the leaking of the dossier and details to the press, also illegal, thanks Comey.

Brennan, CIA director at the time, circumvents Federal law and gets England and Australia to join in on the spying. Hence, Pop and Page getting illegally spied on.

I could go on but won’t.

What does this all have in common? The January 2017 meeting between the AG Lynch, Director Comey, Director Brennan, Susan Rice, Joe Biden and Barry Setorro. Biden mentions Logan Act to entrap Flynn. Why would Flynn need to be roped in? Because he knew Barry, Biden and Hillary took money for the Uranium One deal. Hunter Biden illegally represents a Chinese board member after Russian pulls out of the deal, he’s not a lawyer and that fat bastard Barr represents members of the Uranium One company through the law firm he worked at.

This is the corruption you libtards voted for, remember that because DC is back in business and its

• Angry
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Correct me if I’m wrong it is illegal to lie on a FISA warrant, right? Without verifying the dossier, none of this should have happened and did because they knew Trump would expose them and has.

So we know that the predicate for the investigation was the dossier that hasn’t been corroborated. I do believe that Mr. Steele himself said that the information on the dossier was bar talk.

Then Bruce Orr, democrat, hired Steele to produce the fake information and used Orr’s wife’s company, Fusion GPS, to pay Steele which Fusion was paid for by the Clinton Foundation in 2016 to get everyone’s attention away from Hillary’s emails.

So to recap, Bruce Orr, Nellie Orr, Christopher Steele, Hillary Clinton have all committed crimes in the genesis of the Russian Collusion story.

Trump tower gets wired tapped, General Rogers notifies Trump. So without probable cause, our FBI spied on a US citizen.

That means Peter Strozyk, Paige and Comey are on complicit in the crime.

Add the leaking of the dossier and details to the press, also illegal, thanks Comey.

Brennan, CIA director at the time, circumvents Federal law and gets England and Australia to join in on the spying. Hence, Pop and Page getting illegally spied on.

I could go on but won’t.

What does this all have in common? The January 2017 meeting between the AG Lynch, Director Comey, Director Brennan, Susan Rice, Joe Biden and Barry Setorro. Biden mentions Logan Act to entrap Flynn. Why would Flynn need to be roped in? Because he knew Barry, Biden and Hillary took money for the Uranium One deal. Hunter Biden illegally represents a Chinese board member after Russian pulls out of the deal, he’s not a lawyer and that fat bastard Barr represents members of the Uranium One company through the law firm he worked at.

This is the corruption you libtards voted for, remember that because DC is back in business and its
George W. is yelling and shaking his fist from Heaven...take my d@mn name off that d@mned District of Corruption. Cristobal Colon says I second that motion.

George W. is yelling and shaking his fist from Heaven...take my d@mn name off that d@mned District of Corruption. Cristobal Colon says I second that motion.
George W is shadier than all of them. The guy had JFK assassinated, was in on kid fiddling with Boys Town, had attempted to assassinated Reagan, etc. There is a reason he had a wrinkled flag on his coffin.

George W is shadier than all of them. The guy had JFK assassinated, was in on kid fiddling with Boys Town, had attempted to assassinated Reagan, etc. There is a reason he had a wrinkled flag on his coffin.
LOL Washington not H aka Herbert Walker...I was playin with tha names

On Biden’s first day, 100 people died from covid so he’s off to a good start 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sad!

It blows my mind people don’t see the end is near. Without Trump leading the country end of time is near. We have to find a way to get him back into office if we have any hope of surviving

It’s weed and daddy issues.
The disintegration of the nuclear family has definitely contributed to a lack of values and what made this nation better and different that the rest of the cesspool the world is. But that gap is narrowing, and the retards who hate this nation cheer it on. But they better beware. At a minimum 75 million people care and are willing to go to the mat against a bunch of cucks and smite them. That is black and white and brown united against a bunch of pussies and pussyhats. Fuk em. There is a day of reckoning coming, and it won't be pretty for the pansy asses.

The disintegration of the nuclear family has definitely contributed to a lack of values and what made this nation better and different that the rest of the cesspool the world is. But that gap is narrowing, and the retards who hate this nation cheer it on. But they better beware. At a minimum 75 million people care and are willing to go to the mat against a bunch of cucks and smite them. That is black and white and brown united against a bunch of pussies and pussyhats. Fuk em. There is a day of reckoning coming, and it won't be pretty for the pansy asses.
Bring it.

I mean it. All we get from you jackwagons is you flapping your man pleasers. "Oh, we're so tough, we would wipe up the floor with those wimpy Dems" blah blah blah. I'm tired of the noise. Because that's all it is, noise. Did you secede? Nope. Did you revolt? Nope. Do you do anything other than flap your GOD DAMN GUMS? Nope.

BRING. IT.

Or shut it.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
I mean it. All we get from you jackwagons is you flapping your man pleasers. "Oh, we're so tough, we would wipe up the floor with those wimpy Dems" blah blah blah. I'm tired of the noise. Because that's all it is, noise. Did you secede? Nope. Did you revolt? Nope. Do you do anything other than flap your GOD DAMN GUMS? Nope.

BRING. IT.

Or shut it.

giphy.gif

BRING. IT.

Or shut it.

What will you do if we do bring it? Throw a pronoun at me? You have no guns remember?

BRING. IT.

Or shut it.
Haha! Omg! Snowflake is all up and triggered! Bring it he says from his trailer park Home in his panties trying to figure out what he identifies with this week. Cnn should be on soon to let u. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585

BRING. IT.

Or shut it.

First off, I've never claimed that I could please a man with my mouth. I have a horrible gag reflex.

I've also never said that we're going to war, meaning an actual war, with "wimpy Dems." So no...that's not all you get from my man pleaser...assuming that you're referring to my nice smile (see above).

Relax FFS...you literally challenged a guy to a gun fight and that guy (me) has no flipping idea why.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT