ADVERTISEMENT

It's a sad day for America - and my farewell

Rubber glue. You can’t even come up with your own material.

Durr. Snowflake. Durr. Hahaha. LOL.

You bring nothing but cheap insults.
Dude. I have plenty. When have I ever ghosted a response to u? Unlike u I back up my bs. Insults? Haha. Nope, it’s the truth. Sorry if it hurts ur feelings. U have a safe place u can go to. Lol

Reactions: jfegaly
Dude. I have plenty. When have I ever ghosted a response to u? Unlike u I back up my bs. Insults? Haha. Nope, it’s the truth. Sorry if it hurts ur feelings. U have a safe place u can go to. Lol
Durr. Snowflake. hahaha. LOL. Hey, this is fun.

Thats 90% of your posts. Real original.

Reactions: Nolec
Here you go Mr. Original. Like I said. And that’s just this thread. I can go to any thread and do the same.

Yes it was. Just because u can’t follow the evidence doesn’t make it so snowflake.
And Yes, be very sad. American is going downhill and fast. All u have to do is follow the obvious.
Actually u didn’t snowflake. Do ur hw.
Oh. U think I didn’t DA? Lol. Little triggered snowflake. Lol
We are gullible?? Hahaha
Haha. We are gullible?? Hahaha
Man! Ur lips hurt from polishing Biden’s nub? Haha
Haha. Oh... ur a better than me now snowflake? Haha
Rather u worry about urself snowflake
Nope. No it didn’t. Anyone with a brain knows who the snowflakes are... snowflake! Hahaha

• Wow
Reactions: ukalum1988
Here you go Mr. Original. Like I said. And that’s just this thread. I can go to any thread and do the same.
I agree with everything I posted. It fits all you snowflakes and gullible idiots.
If I wanted to waste time and re-post your BS I would be here all day. I’m surprise you took the time from Burger flipping to do so. Lol

Reactions: jfegaly
Actually you would be wrong again snowflake do your homework like usual you do not
Durr.. See above.. Durr. Snowflake.. LOL.

Im just pointing it out. You may not be aware. Im only interested in upgrading the discourse ITT and you’re not helping.

I agree with everything I posted. It fits all you snowflakes and gullible idiots.
If I wanted to waste time and re-post your BS I would be here all day. I’m surprise you took the time from Burger flipping to do so. Lol

Ah, now with the lame Burger King jokes. How original. You never disappoint.

Um, the intelligence agencies (what are there, 24 of them now?) that serve our nation said that Russia was trying to influence our election. And in fact, the consensus now is that they did. The question was whether Trump was in collusion with them. Mueller got as far as the meeting between the Russians and Trump Jr., but for some reason left it there. Mueller said there wasn't enough evidence to prove they knew they were breaking the law, but I always thought ignorance of the law was no excuse. But, it is what it is. Kinda not the same thing as a bunch of baseless accusations of massive election fraud without a shred of evidence, though, right?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...ether-trump-jr-threatened-invoke-5th-n1033881

Ummmmm Russia did try to influence the election as mueller pointed out in his report. Trump did not collude with russia which is also in the report. Russia changed zero votes... They put ads on facebook. CNN influenced the election more than russia. Baselless accusation against trump the entire time to handicap his presidency. Republicans are trying the same thing now. I dont why its so hard for people to just see it for what it is. You dont have to slurp a party constantly.

Reactions: sadgator
Biden was already in office for 8 yrs in the white house.... 43 total in politics. This is "Trump will start WW3". None of this will happen, you have a chance to vote again. Vote these people out. The only constant is change. Learn to play and maneuver in the current system. The president doesnt have unlimited power. Just 4 yrs ago the republicans had the congress, senate, and white house...... Did nothing with it.
This is true.

Attempting to influence or influencing voters and asking for recounts is not the same thing as alleging unsubstantiated massive voter fraud and peddling lies...they are totally different things.:.and to anybody who won’t acknowledge the difference...tough shit...scoreboard...get over it...

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
We know how it will be handled. With those in charge leading you gullible fools around by the nose. Same as when you have control.

Haha, good luck with that. The government serves the people, not the other way around.

Friggin' pinkos...

Um, the intelligence agencies (what are there, 24 of them now?) that serve our nation said that Russia was trying to influence our election. And in fact, the consensus now is that they did. The question was whether Trump was in collusion with them. Mueller got as far as the meeting between the Russians and Trump Jr., but for some reason left it there. Mueller said there wasn't enough evidence to prove they knew they were breaking the law, but I always thought ignorance of the law was no excuse. But, it is what it is. Kinda not the same thing as a bunch of baseless accusations of massive election fraud without a shred of evidence, though, right?

LMAO...you really cannot see the hypocrisy.

Just say, "when we do it it's different." Sure, it's stupid but at least it's honest.

For 4 years the left tried to undo an election but now....now you want unity and compliance? I'm not like you so I will actually offer some version of it but you friend need to learn some humility and take your own freaking advice the next time the left loses the Oval.

Reactions: martycat1
Um, the intelligence agencies (what are there, 24 of them now?) that serve our nation said that Russia was trying to influence our election. And in fact, the consensus now is that they did.

BTW, those agencies now also believe that China did the same in this election.

There's evidence that Biden, through Hunter, has some shady connections to China. So I'll wait here for you to stomp your feet for the next 4 years just like you did over the last 4 years.

I cannot stand hypocrites and liars.

Reactions: martycat1
Ummmmm Russia did try to influence the election as mueller pointed out in his report. Trump did not collude with russia which is also in the report. Russia changed zero votes... They put ads on facebook. CNN influenced the election more than russia. Baselless accusation against trump the entire time to handicap his presidency. Republicans are trying the same thing now. I dont why its so hard for people to just see it for what it is. You dont have to slurp a party constantly.

Considering that Trump Jr was meeting with Russians who offered him dirt on Hillary Clinton, and he was a key person in the Trump campaign, it's certainly feasible to say there was collusion between the two groups. The only thing Mueller was unable to prove was that The Donald was at the meeting. But if you want to call that baseless, well, I can't help you.

BTW, those agencies now also believe that China did the same in this election.

There's evidence that Biden, through Hunter, has some shady connections to China. So I'll wait here for you to stomp your feet for the next 4 years just like you did over the last 4 years.

I cannot stand hypocrites and liars.

Trump has shady business dealings EVERYWHERE. He used his influence as President to get business dealings done. That's not right. But what I really care about is collusion with a sovereign nation to influence the election in his favor. Looks like, if the big fella didn't do it, then Jr did. Did Biden do that? Either thing? Nope.

And hey, what are we hearing about that counter-probe that Ghost promised us would end the Democratic party in America (yes he actually said that). Have we heard anything yet? It's almost a year overdue.

But hey, you keep trying.

Just say, "when we do it it's different." Sure, it's stupid but at least it's honest.

For 4 years the left tried to undo an election but now....now you want unity and compliance? I'm not like you so I will actually offer some version of it but you friend need to learn some humility and take your own freaking advice the next time the left loses the Oval.

See, when Trump colludes with Russia, you can use "we". That wasn't proven, so it died. If China tries to interfere, then it's "they". "They" isn't "we". Sad you can't see the major difference there.

The "left" never tried to undo an election. There was an effort to remove Trump, but that would have only installed Pence. The election would not have been impacted.

Have you been drinking tonight? Your posts are pretty loose, the logic just isn't there.

Mueller could not prove that Trump was directly involved. That's not the same as saying he did not collude.

But then, Mueller didn't know the level of evidence needed by Republicans to "prove" something. Otherwise he would have just printed out a couple of twitter posts and called it proof.

Trump has shady business dealings EVERYWHERE. He used his influence as President to get business dealings done. That's not right. But what I really care about is collusion with a sovereign nation to influence the election in his favor. Looks like, if the big fella didn't do it, then Jr did. Did Biden do that? Either thing? Nope.

And that excuses Joe and Hunter? I fail to see your point...assuming you had one.

And you don't know what the Biden's did...any more than you know what Trump and Jr did. You're making assumptions in both cases based on your partisanship.

At least we've spent $30+ million to not find proof on the Trump's.

And hey, what are we hearing about that counter-probe that Ghost promised us would end the Democratic party in America (yes he actually said that). Have we heard anything yet? It's almost a year overdue.

But hey, you keep trying

Am I ghost? Did I say or EVER agree with any of that? It was mind-numbing...not unlike your duplicity here.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
See, when Trump colludes with Russia, you can use "we". That wasn't proven, so it died. If China tries to interfere, then it's "they". "They" isn't "we". Sad you can't see the major difference there.

I have no idea what you tried to say here.

Perhaps it was just a perfect diversion???

**edit...I THINK I see what you were going for now.

They and we is resolved by Hunter's Chinese involvement especially considering what "the big guy" stood to gain.

Not saying any of this is true....but it is all AT LEAST as plausible as your Trump-Russia collusion especially since the Steele dossier literally imploded.

So...is 4 years of utter retaliatory bullshit warranted? You'll say no....but entirely due to your insane partisanship.

Last edited:
The "left" never tried to undo an election. There was an effort to remove Trump, but that would have only installed Pence. The election would not have been impacted.

Have you been drinking tonight? Your posts are pretty loose, the logic just isn't there.

LMAO...where to begin???

Removing the elected POTUS would not have impacted the election? Because of Pence? Seriously historical stretch LG.

And let's not forget the Steele dossier and where we now know that bitch was born.

Mueller could not prove that Trump was directly involved. That's not the same as saying he did not collude.

The case has fallen apart even more since the day Mueller made that pronouncement. But yep, to your point, they would have needed to PROVE that to make their case...not doing so meant they didn't have one. And that was still before the case fell further apart after his report.

But then, Mueller didn't know the level of evidence needed by Republicans to "prove" something. Otherwise he would have just printed out a couple of twitter posts and called it proof.

I guess you've never seen me say, "I have NOT seen any proof" on this board?

I ask because I've said it no less than a dozen times. Without proof what you have is an opinion? Starting to ring a bell yet?

So yea....twitter posts don't do it for me either. Sorry, you're still the only hypocrite in our conversation.

LMAO...where to begin???

Removing the elected POTUS would not have impacted the election? Because of Pence? Seriously historical stretch LG.

And let's not forget the Steele dossier and where we now know that bitch was born.

Impeachment changes presidents but leaves the same party in power. The Trumpists have been working to overturn the actual election results and put the other party in power. Not quite the same thing.

Oh yes, the Steele dossier. Funny how this "fake dossier" led to so many people being indicted for real and actual collusion, up to the point that Trump Jr admitted to a meeting where he was offered information about Clinton that would harm her campaign. And let's not overlook the fact that Trump pardoned a bunch of people indicted from the Mueller probe, so to act like none of it was real because of "the Steele Dossier" is just a bit disingenuous, don't you think?

Impeachment changes presidents but leaves the same party in power. The Trumpists have been working to overturn the actual election results and put the other party in power. Not quite the same thing.

Oh yes, the Steele dossier. Funny how this "fake dossier" led to so many people being indicted for real and actual collusion, up to the point that Trump Jr admitted to a meeting where he was offered information about Clinton that would harm her campaign. And let's not overlook the fact that Trump pardoned a bunch of people indicted from the Mueller probe, so to act like none of it was real because of "the Steele Dossier" is just a bit disingenuous, don't you think?

LOL...where was the Steele Dossier born LG?

Trump was elected POTUS. You and people like you did everything possible to undo that result. Spin from there how you see fit.

And why are there quotes around fake dossier?

It was a literal fake dossier goofball. Not quasi fake....actual fake. 😂

And yet it somehow pointed the way to real crimes. The origin may have been falsified, but the data inside evidently was not.

And yet it somehow pointed the way to real crimes. The origin may have been falsified, but the data inside evidently was not.

The origin was false. The data was false.

And remember, despite knowing the Steele Dossier was a load of crap, it was used to get and extend FISA warrants...which is the very definition of fruits from the poisonous tree.

If I could show you where 25% of evidence against Hunter and "the big guy" was absolutely made up by the Trump campaign, how much credence would you lend to the other 75%? Honest question, I would love an honest answer.

Last edited:
And yet it somehow pointed the way to real crimes.

Also, I'm a cop as you know. I get BS information all the time. Sometimes that BS leads to actual arrests out of sheer happenstance. However, if I knew the info was BS yet still used it as probable cause to get a warrant, those cases are dead and I'm up shit creek. I could go to jail in fact.

The origin was false. The data was false.

And remember, despite knowing the Steele Dossier was a load of crap, it was used to get and extend FISA warrants...which is the very definition of fruits from the poisonous tree.

If I could show you where 25% of evidence against Hunter and "the big guy" was absolutely made up by the Trump campaign, how much credence would you lend to the other 75%? Honest question, I would love an honest answer.

Did the steele dossier not lead to this?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45079377

Trump was lucky there was no evidence linking him to that meeting.

Also, I'm a cop as you know. I get BS information all the time. Sometimes that BS leads to actual arrests out of sheer happenstance. However, if I knew the info was BS yet still used it as probable cause to get a warrant, those cases are dead and I'm up shit creek. I could go to jail in fact.

Probable cause to get a warrant is one thing, but if it led you to real evidence, and you used that evidence, you would be fine, right? Particularly if you thought the original information was good at the time.

Probable cause to get a warrant is one thing, but if it led you to real evidence, and you used that evidence, you would be fine, right? Particularly if you thought the original information was good at the time.

If I gave information that I knew to be false to get a warrant, of any kind, then all of the evidence is out including evidence that I got as a result of the tainted evidence. In addition, I've committed a crime because I swore to the veracity of the information given to the judge or magistrate. The FBI swore to information that they knew to be false to acquire, and then extend, the FISA warrants.

If the info that I provided turned out to be false, but I reasonably assumed said info was true when I swore to it, then the evidence MAY BE admissible...judicial discretion.

If I gave information that I knew to be false to get a warrant, of any kind, then all of the evidence is out including evidence that I got as a result of the tainted evidence. In addition, I've committed a crime because I swore to the veracity of the information given to the judge or magistrate. The FBI swore to information that they knew to be false to acquire, and then extend, the FISA warrants.

If the info that I provided turned out to be false, but I reasonably assumed said info was true when I swore to it, then the evidence MAY BE admissible...judicial discretion.

Surprised to find mr irrelevant making stuff up, again. Making another claim that’s not true. Shocked I tell ya. Welp, down yet another notch.

Maybe Mr irrelevant should get back to everyone when he knows how investigations work

Trump did not collude with russia.... He is not that smart. Russia set up disinformation campaigns on both candidates.

Trump did not collude with russia.... He is not that smart. Russia set up disinformation campaigns on both candidates.
Russia pours gasoline, lights the match, and throws it in the room. Chaos here benefits them over there. They do the same thing to all NATO countries.

China is more sophisticated. They use their financial influence in our media and with our power brokers. They’ve been doing this for decades. They specifically target our most influential political morons (Swalwell, Feinstein had a Chinese spy working for her for 20 years, etc) and our entertainment (NBA, Hollywood).

Two different approaches but one is way worse for us than the other in effectiveness and danger.

I gotta admit I've been numbed. I'm sorry for all Americans for what is about to hit us. Of course, you who voted for Biden will enjoy the influx of illegal (legal thanks to Biden EO) alien invasion, the removal of the wall, the return of rapid and rampant abortions, turning the blind eye to sex-trafficking, the $15/hour minimum wage across the board that will kill many small businesses, and most importantly the packing of the US Supreme Court that will guarantee us the side-stepping of the Constitution, the demise of the US Dollar and conjoin the soon-to-come global cashless society that will ensure American Independence will no longer be there, the breakdown of the family as God intended, and finally: The Great Reset - it will be complete.

How long will it take for all this to take place? It won't be overnight. It'll take some time, but it will happen. Too many crooks on both sides of the aisle filling their pocket books and making my life as well as yours bitter. (Your in this mess too.) Sadly, you think it was a great thing to shed America of Trump. I strongly disagree but I am honestly very disappointed in how he decided to go to his mansion in Florida and leave us with this crazy government that cheated their way to victory. I don't care what you all think, it was indeed taken from him by sick people. I didn't want anybody killed, but this was a serious matter that needed military intervention. That being said, I told my wife a long time ago that when John Kerry said it was the perfect time for the Great Reset, I knew he was correct. It was like the perfect storm. The world was positioned and primed for the Great Reset, but one thing was holding it back: America and its independence. You see?

I've started my praying to devoid myself from the mess of politics and the world and am trying to focus upon Jesus and His great love for all of us. His gift to us has been taken for granted by me as I dove so deep into this political mess. I've spoken harshly at many of you and had become belligerent and arrogant. I'm sorry for that. I am also sorry for us as Americans and so I am praying for those I consider evil and my enemy. It's simple: Jesus said if you are not for me you are against me. I would consider anyone who call yourselves Christian and voted for this regime to seriously take a step back and look at what this regime stands for. It's a sadly misplaced concept to have voted Biden and call yourself Christian. In the world of Christianity you are not truly accepting the Gospel of Jesus Christ. You simply didn't see it. Pray everyone for true reflection of our lives and for a Spirit-driven life and for our nation and those who are running it.

I am going to take a step back from this site and all others that I have allowed to trap my way of thinking. I've truly enjoyed the bantering but it's time for me to step aside and clear my mind of what is not important and focus upon the true sustainer of my strength and soul - my Lord and my God, Jesus Christ. I'll pop in from time to time. Thanks one and all. God bless you!!
Great post.

I'm taking the same path, although less Jesus-y. I quit all social media except IG (some of my job requirements are tied to that) and will post less here. I'm tired. Tired of being pissed about hypocrisy, tired of arguing with the willfully ignorant and in general just worn slick by negativity.

A little digital vacation is in order for my fat ass, although I'll lurk from time to time. Enjoy it liberals, all your wildest dreams are about to come true. Don't complain if anything doesn't work, you hold all the cards moving forward.

And the same thing in 2016.

tenor.gif

Just different snowflakes. America is bigger than any one person. We survived Trump relatively intact. They may whine a lot, but the Trumpers will survive Biden.
You are the moron here. Biden won't survive the whore Camel Toe. He'll be on a respirator while the bitch who can't remember which year she smoked dope before the whore started putting them into prisons. Do you actually have one of her knee pads personally signed by Willie Brown? You should go on the show Pawn Stars. Chum Lee could laugh at you and offer you 25 bucks. 😂

You are the moron here. Biden won't survive the whore Camel Toe. He'll be on a respirator while the bitch who can't remember which year she smoked dope before the whore started putting them into prisons. Do you actually have one of her knee pads personally signed by Willie Brown? You should go on the show Pawn Stars. Chum Lee could laugh at you and offer you 25 bucks. 😂

proxy.php

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT