ADVERTISEMENT

It's a sad day for America - and my farewell

U can. I’m sure others will be happy snowflake. Lol
Oh! Ur trying to call me slow now ? Haha
It’s what happens when you get triggered so easy. You can’t put together a coherent thought and then you have to reply again once you are able to calm down.

It’s what happens when you get triggered so easy. You can’t put together a coherent thought and then you have to reply again once you are able to calm down.
I’m gonna go all in on this post! $1k — something a dumbass snowflake would say! Hahaha

Bud, I’m 36 and not blind. I only pull my gun if my life is in danger or in the special event of attempting to save another’s life. That’s it. I do practice shooting as much as I can. I’m accurate at 500 yards with my precision rifle. I promise you, if we “brought it”, I’m your worse nightmare, you won’t even see me coming. This is not a threat by any means, I know my strengths and abilities with the guns I possess and shooting another person is a last ditch effort to save my life or another’s life.

You can get sick and tired of the secession or civil war talk, do your thing bud but don’t act tough, especially on the internet. I don’t care how great of shape you think you are or your party is, which is strange by itself, you can’t out tough a bullet. People die over getting shot with a 22LR, it’s not funny, guns are serious. I pray that you don’t own firearms, you clearly do not understand the responsibility of owning one or the power of pointing a gun at another human being.
I, personally, am not tough. I have no problem admitting this. However, the thing you all in here seem to not understand is that Democrats are Americans, and there are more guns in this country than there are people, so lots of people own guns. On both sides. Therefore, to act like it's going to be the guns vs the gunless is hopelessly naive. It'll be a battle, and the little fantasy world that Navi and Blue live in doesn't include the other guys being able to fight back. But they can, and they will.

Well, it actually won't be a battle, because if your side revolts, the army will take you down. It won't be pretty, but it will be quick.

I, personally, am not tough. I have no problem admitting this. However, the thing you all in here seem to not understand is that Democrats are Americans, and there are more guns in this country than there are people, so lots of people own guns. On both sides. Therefore, to act like it's going to be the guns vs the gunless is hopelessly naive. It'll be a battle, and the little fantasy world that Navi and Blue live in doesn't include the other guys being able to fight back. But they can, and they will.

Well, it actually won't be a battle, because if your side revolts, the army will take you down. It won't be pretty, but it will be quick.
Yes you are correct in that there are more guns than population. I for one own 9 myself. I have friends I grew up with that own 40 plus and others that own over 100. If you go by the law of averages, more right leaning people own more guns than left leaning. More right leaning people own more various types of guns, even the high capacity magazine guns that Biden queefs about as he stumbles through the battle of his brain and mouth misfiring when speaking.

What you mean is the National Guard. Also keep in mind if the US electorate is split 50/50. If one side is truly unified and started a revolution, there isn’t enough soldiers to combat that many people. Also keep in mind that the citizens own more guns than the US military. Now, if you want to get into using drone strikes, heavy artillery and fighter jets then that doesn’t really bode well for whoever the sitting President is and would most likely be removed from office swiftly per the constitution or by physical force. It also doesn’t bode well for foreign relations as we’ve seen with Nazi Germany post war.

Another reason this doesn’t bode well for the US military is guerrilla warfare. While our US military would use very effective standard combat training, they are entering into terrain that they may not familiar with. Research guerrilla warfare and how effective it is.

Last reason this doesn’t bode well for the US military is you are asking US citizens to turn their weapons on US citizens. It is one thing to take over a foreign country in an invasion, it’s entirely different when it’s your own country. While it’s easy to think that our men and women serving take any command given and execute it like they’re robots, they are still human. You would see a decent amount refuse in my opinion but that opinion could be expanded on by our board members who have served and their thoughts on this matter.

Yes you are correct in that there are more guns than population. I for one own 9 myself. I have friends I grew up with that own 40 plus and others that own over 100. If you go by the law of averages, more right leaning people own more guns than left leaning. More right leaning people own more various types of guns, even the high capacity magazine guns that Biden queefs about as he stumbles through the battle of his brain and mouth misfiring when speaking.

What you mean is the National Guard. Also keep in mind if the US electorate is split 50/50. If one side is truly unified and started a revolution, there isn’t enough soldiers to combat that many people. Also keep in mind that the citizens own more guns than the US military. Now, if you want to get into using drone strikes, heavy artillery and fighter jets then that doesn’t really bode well for whoever the sitting President is and would most likely be removed from office swiftly per the constitution or by physical force. It also doesn’t bode well for foreign relations as we’ve seen with Nazi Germany post war.

Another reason this doesn’t bode well for the US military is guerrilla warfare. While our US military would use very effective standard combat training, they are entering into terrain that they may not familiar with. Research guerrilla warfare and how effective it is.

Last reason this doesn’t bode well for the US military is you are asking US citizens to turn their weapons on US citizens. It is one thing to take over a foreign country in an invasion, it’s entirely different when it’s your own country. While it’s easy to think that our men and women serving take any command given and execute it like they’re robots, they are still human. You would see a decent amount refuse in my opinion but that opinion could be expanded on by our board members who have served and their thoughts on this matter.
Romanian Revolution not civil war.

Reactions: BillCutting4585

About 20-25% of this country is liberal.

If the other 75-80% revolt....good luck.

Something I missed on this topic. I do not recall @bradleygator ever speaking out against the riots last summer or almost the two decade long tirade from antifa. I could be wrong on my recollection of him speaking out.

The first opportunity to send troops into cities that were being torched, Trump was crucified by the left.

Yet, we have the protest on Jan 6th and the left looses their mind, including @bradleygator. The rebranding of the term “white supremacists” was reborn.

So let’s assume that Jan 6th was the day we brought it and look at how @bradleygator reacted. This is with zero guns. Now imagine if that happened in 50 state capitals, simultaneously, they couldn’t stop it then, what makes you think they could stop it now? Now add a gun to every single person revolting.

I’ll up the game a little bit. Let’s say all 50 state capitals were attacked by gun carrying Americans who have tactical training similar to the US military, who’s going to stop them?

This is why Pelosi shit her pants after Jan 6th. She saw what power really looked like and how easy it is to take the power away from the ruling class. They fear the people, this is why they are fundamentally trying to change the landscape of the game.

Something I missed on this topic. I do not recall @bradleygator ever speaking out against the riots last summer or almost the two decade long tirade from antifa. I could be wrong on my recollection of him speaking out.

The first opportunity to send troops into cities that were being torched, Trump was crucified by the left.

Yet, we have the protest on Jan 6th and the left looses their mind, including @bradleygator. The rebranding of the term “white supremacists” was reborn.

So let’s assume that Jan 6th was the day we brought it and look at how @bradleygator reacted. This is with zero guns. Now imagine if that happened in 50 state capitals, simultaneously, they couldn’t stop it then, what makes you think they could stop it now? Now add a gun to every single person revolting.

I’ll up the game a little bit. Let’s say all 50 state capitals were attacked by gun carrying Americans who have tactical training similar to the US military, who’s going to stop them?

This is why Pelosi shit her pants after Jan 6th. She saw what power really looked like and how easy it is to take the power away from the ruling class. They fear the people, this is why they are fundamentally trying to change the landscape of the game.
This^^^^ If Trump had really called for an insurrection 10s of thousands if not a hundred thousand would have stormed the capitol and we would have had our own Romanian revolution.

Bradley is a moron, but to be fair, NONE of the dems here spoke out against the riots. And we BEGGED them too. I think a couple finally said something....and of course blamed Trump.

I'm sure all of them were loving it cause they thought it made Trump look bad.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
This^^^^ If Trump had really called for an insurrection 10s of thousands if not a hundred thousand would have stormed the capitol and we would have had our own Romanian revolution.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT