ADVERTISEMENT

Italian data proves: Almost all hoax flu victims had underlying health issues, most had multiple

several estimates that 30 % to 40 % of these deaths they counted to the Chinese virus shouldn’t have been counted because they died of other causes.

I suspect it's probably around half.

So we started out with Fauci telling us 2.2M could die from hoax flu.

6 months later, it's 75k. With Fauci admitting that Trump's early China travel ban and later European bans SAVED LIVES.

How much does that burn @sadgator and @Nolec's ass? That this ended up being nothing more than the flu, and we can thank President Donald J Trump for that.

So says Dr. Fauci. Who sheep will suddenly claim is a fraud cause he said it LOL

I suspect it's probably around half.
Totally fact free. Perhaps a link that proves that these 75k dead people died of something else?

So we started out with Fauci telling us 2.2M could die from hoax flu.

Was CDC and Fauci supposed to lie about the projection?
6 months later, it's 75k. With Fauci admitting that Trump's early China travel ban and later European bans SAVED LIVES.
The 150,000 deaths are going up 7000/week.

How much does that burn @sadgator and @Nolec's ass? That this ended up being nothing more than the flu, and we can thank President Donald J Trump for that.
Except we did have the usual aprox. 40,000 flu deaths, but covid added 150,000+ so far. And adding 7000 deaths a week. But I agree , you can thank Trump for it.

So says Dr. Fauci. Who sheep will suddenly claim is a fraud cause he said it LOL

A link proving the number of deaths are inaccurate? Hells bells son, how many times have I given you the link to articles explaining how hospitals altered how they classified hoax flu cases and deaths based on GUIDANCE FROM DR BIRX in April?

You just don't listen to anything that goes against the narrative you want to believe in. This is why you never learn anything past that narrative.

A link proving the number of deaths are inaccurate? Hells bells son, how many times have I given you the link to articles explaining how hospitals altered how they classified hoax flu cases and deaths based on GUIDANCE FROM DR BIRX in April?

You just don't listen to anything that goes against the narrative you want to believe in. This is why you never learn anything past that narrative.

Somehow the only place I've seen that any new clerical methodology of covid deaths is your posts. I've looked at several critiques of this and found only a few % difference. Regardless of how badly you claim the numbers are wrong since April, as of the end of April there were already nearly 60k deaths---- so even then showing in a few months how much more significant this virus is compared to flu.

Somehow the only place I've seen that any new clerical methodology of covid deaths is your posts.

I totally believe this. The sources you liberals get your information from are literally giving you only half the facts at most.

This is why I pointed out that The Brennan Center cannot be trusted. If you only give someone half the facts, you can easily take the half you WANT to show, add commentary around it, and present a pretty compelling case for whatever narrative you want to spin. The other half of the facts provide more context and explanation for the half you do share.

Your sources of political information are only telling you what they want you to hear, that's why liberals like you literally have no idea what's happening in the real world. Because you are only being told half the story.

At most.

I totally believe this. The sources you liberals get your information from are literally giving you only half the facts at most.

This is why I pointed out that The Brennan Center cannot be trusted. If you only give someone half the facts, you can easily take the half you WANT to show, add commentary around it, and present a pretty compelling case for whatever narrative you want to spin. The other half of the facts provide more context and explanation for the half you do share.

Your sources of political information are only telling you what they want you to hear, that's why liberals like you literally have no idea what's happening in the real world. Because you are only being told half the story.

At most.

Again Ghost is hammered with proof that his claims of covid deaths are patently false and unsubstantiated............his response.... BUT.... there's liberal bias in ........ voting fraud reports.
Ghost dancin' and spinnin'

Do you think think that Trump will ever find a doctor he agrees with?...well, other than the witch/demon sex doctor, of course....

Ghost thought she was so, so hot !!! On an intellectual level of course.

You do realize that @sadgator has claimed that both Andrea Mitchell and Nancy Pelosi are smokin' hot, right?

Dare you to read that and not throw up in your mouth o_O
Fake news! That is not true. sadgator said that Andrea Mitchell is in great shape for a woman her age and has aken great care of herself. sadgator does have the hots for Nancy...but only because she is sadgator’s protector and torments dopey...

That doesn’t make either “smokin’ hot.”

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Fake news! That is not true. sadgator said that Andrea Mitchell is in great shape for a woman her age and has aken great care of herself. sadgator does have the hots for Nancy...but only because she is sadgator’s protector and torments dopey...

That doesn’t make either “smokin’ hot.”
You're okay for liberal slimeball, Sir.

Reactions: nail1988
35-Year-Old Florida Roofer Struck by Lightning Listed as Coronavirus Fatality

When the decedent was taken to Orange Park Medical Center he was found to have spinal fractures with spinal transection, a skull base fracture and pulmonary contusions.

He was then transferred to UF Health Shands Hospital where he tested positive for Covid-19.

@Nolec why do you keep asking for proof of hoax flu deaths being miscounted, when we have countless examples such as this? Is this just a case of you refusing to see what you don't want to see? Isn't that the height of intellectual immaturity?

Reactions: gatordad3
@Nolec why do you keep asking for proof of hoax flu deaths being miscounted, when we have countless examples such as this? Is this just a case of you refusing to see what you don't want to see? Isn't that the height of intellectual immaturity?

There are the other 158,000 pesky deaths that are not lightning related that need to be considered. Are you so dishonest to think one report equates to totally fraudulent results, for the entire U.S.?

There are the other 158,000 pesky deaths that are not lightning related that need to be considered. Are you so dishonest to think one report equates to totally fraudulent results, for the entire U.S.?
If there's one there's a crap load of China virus death hoaxes. Much more than the rise of the hoax hate crimes.

Speaking of pesky things to consider, what about those pesky quotes from your man-crush Fauci, who has clarified every time asked that Trump has handled this hoax flu correctly and that he has SAVED LIVES.

Yet you claim Trump is responsible for deaths. Your hero Fauci claims the exact opposite.

One of you is lying. Is it you, or is it Fauci?

Either way, you look like shit. As usual LOL

Reactions: gatordad3
Speaking of pesky things to consider, what about those pesky quotes from your man-crush Fauci, who has clarified every time asked that Trump has handled this hoax flu correctly and that he has SAVED LIVES.

Yet you claim Trump is responsible for deaths. Your hero Fauci claims the exact opposite.

One of you is lying. Is it you, or is it Fauci?

Either way, you look like shit. As usual LOL

But Ghost, you constantly insist that Fauci lies that HCQ is ineffective, so he'a liar, and so when he claims Trump saved lives.... like you said right? Either way you look like Trump. Ghost Hoodwinked.

But Ghost, you constantly insist that Fauci lies that HCQ is ineffective, so he'a liar, and so when he claims Trump saved lives.... like you said right? Either way you look like Trump. Ghost Hoodwinked.

Why are you deflecting to me? This has nothing to do with me, this is about your hero Fauci saying that Trump acted correctly and saved lives.

You claim Trump did not. So are you saying you know more about hoax flu than Fauci does? LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT