ADVERTISEMENT

It’s seriously time to stop fvckin’ around…

cR5NFH1__400x400.jpg

If Sad is saying UF should hire him at OC, there's no way he'd go back to the college level as such. In the NFL, more than likely.
Dad,

Agree,

Sad, has also overlooked a major problem - Billy Napier is our OC & QBC.

Until Billy, like Day @ tOSU, decides to stop calling plays & coaching QBs & become the Gator's CEO, hiring an on the field OC/QBC coach isn't going to happen.

The concept of an off-the field staffer as our special teams/game changer coach has been a spectacular failure.

The only one I can think of who could be a successful off the field OC/QBC is Spurrier & Billy would not reshape his offense to accommodate that.

Speaking of Billy's offense, we have a commit from OG Micah Mazzccua to help rebuild our OL & reestablish our RG so I think Sad Gator's thoughts on Kingsburry are a waste of breath.

Reactions: EvilWayz
First off Kingsbury isn’t a very good head coach. As an OC sure but not sure he’s looking to become a college OC at this time. The last time he was a college OC was quite awhile ago. Also offense was the least of our concerns this past year. Defense and STs were much worse.

Multiple issues with this. First, I won't blame him for not winning the Big 12 in college, because that's probably an extremely hard task at Texas Tech. The thing that is concerning is that aside for the first year(which was merely decent) all the other years were really bad.

I think he's the type of coach that probably should be thankful that a small handful of well-known players put him on the map.

The second issue is that firing Napier after 1 year....do you really wanna pay out 42 million to buy him out of his contract? And for somebody that doesn't have a huge amount of college success?

That kind of suggestion would make Jimbo's hiring look like sheer genius.

Multiple issues with this. First, I won't blame him for not winning the Big 12 in college, because that's probably an extremely hard task at Texas Tech. The thing that is concerning is that aside for the first year(which was merely decent) all the other years were really bad.

I think he's the type of coach that probably should be thankful that a small handful of well-known players put him on the map.

The second issue is that firing Napier after 1 year....do you really wanna pay out 42 million to buy him out of his contract? And for somebody that doesn't have a huge amount of college success?

That kind of suggestion would make Jimbo's hiring look like sheer genius.
Agreed. Just a bad take all the way around by the OP IMO. How did Kliff Kingsbury come to mind is a little head scratching?

No offense you guys have enough trouble coming up with NIL money for Rashada. Is Kingsbury gonna bring some Arizona nfl players with him to throw Gator uniforms on them? Have you guys looked at your roster for next season ? Time to take a hard look at what’s coming next season. Not sure Florida has even felt real pain yet. Next season will probably be worse. Gonna get a lot worse before it gets better. Jmo. Can the fan base suffer through more that’s the real question before they absolutely lose it. Even if all these recruits he’s bringing in play next season. Most won’t be great. They will be true freshmen. They will be Juniors before you even see majority hit their stride. I think Kelby is the only one that really makes an impact early and that’s a real roll of the dice. Be thankful you got the QB from Wisconsin who has experience. You don’t want Rashada starting. Talk about a train wreck if that happens. How many true freshmen QBs start and for that matter are any good? ESP in the sec. This is a total rebuild and it’s gonna take a lot of time. Gonna find out in Gator nation who is reasonable and who has common sense. Give the man time. Have realistic expectations.
The UF team will be even younger next season then this season and yes I believe about 75% of the true freshmen class will see some snaps next year and probably 5-6 of them that are going to play a lot.

Reactions: gatordad3
The UF team will be even younger next season then this season and yes I believe about 75% of the true freshmen class will see some snaps next year and probably 5-6 of them that are going to play a lot.
I also believe this team will be far more disciplined with Napier fumigating almost all of what's left of Mullen's stench. I'm still wondering why Marco Wilson was named team captain a week after his shoe throwing incident.

No offense you guys have enough trouble coming up with NIL money for Rashada. Is Kingsbury gonna bring some Arizona nfl players with him to throw Gator uniforms on them? Have you guys looked at your roster for next season ? Time to take a hard look at what’s coming next season. Not sure Florida has even felt real pain yet. Next season will probably be worse. Gonna get a lot worse before it gets better. Jmo. Can the fan base suffer through more that’s the real question before they absolutely lose it. Even if all these recruits he’s bringing in play next season. Most won’t be great. They will be true freshmen. They will be Juniors before you even see majority hit their stride. I think Kelby is the only one that really makes an impact early and that’s a real roll of the dice. Be thankful you got the QB from Wisconsin who has experience. You don’t want Rashada starting. Talk about a train wreck if that happens. How many true freshmen QBs start and for that matter are any good? ESP in the sec. This is a total rebuild and it’s gonna take a lot of time. Gonna find out in Gator nation who is reasonable and who has common sense. Give the man time. Have realistic expectations.

He has got rid of the Mullen mess but we are pretty young and will struggle one more year. Unless Mertz is really bad we should go about 6-6 again or maybe 7-5 which is what most expect. Having a strong 2024 is what most fans expect now. If Rashada fell through I think things just snowball and Napier would be gone after the 2024 season.

• Sad
Reactions: gatordad3

Damn. Not really a recipe for success, we were there a couple years ago. Takes time with new coaches these days. Napier needs to scrounge the portal for a good QB

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Actually if that Mike McDaniel guy ever left the Dolphins, man sadgator would love to see that guy the Gators sideline…
The only thing that McDaniel guy is missing in Miami is a good, healthy QB. I do hope the rumors about Tom Brady joining the Phins next season happens.

Reactions: PacoGator19
So wtf are you doing on the Gator Premium site for son? Are you that desperate for Gator news? Pathetic. You got extra cash, loan sad a few $’s.

Damn. Not really a recipe for success, we were there a couple years ago. Takes time with new coaches these days. Napier needs to scrounge the portal for a good QB

You're a little late on that dude, Billy's already got that well covered.
He's already got 3-30 Bowl Miller, and he just added this one...

2019 #3 QB-pp Graham Mertz 6-3 216 **** - Wis *** xfer - Madison, KS
2022 P - 164 of 288, 57.3% for 2,136 Yds,
7.5 Ave, 19 TD's, 10 Ints, QBR 52.5
2022 R - 50 for -40 Yds, -0.8 YPC, 2 TD's, ?? LPF's -- 23 Sacks
(it's why they don't need 2023 rsFr Maxine, so he went to Baseball, right Tittie-T?)

#13 UF 2022 Strength of Schedule
#35 Wis 2022 SoS - With one year of remaining eligibility...

So, we can expect Graham to do much better against those weak SEC Defenses, right??? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: fsu939913
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT