ADVERTISEMENT

IT’S GAME DAY vs. OKLAHOMA!!!!!!

I think Trask is probably taken in the 2nd round but that was probably the case before this game also. Doubt they hold this game against him.

Reactions: gatordad3
Me and the choker with his 'head-nailed-to-da-flor' have been messin wid each other, and raggin' on each other at every opportunity, since our days on the rubber dollie board (Vol Chat) with the MadDogdollie. Nail would join in with the MD, in a weak and losing attempt to keep up with me with their village idiots tag-team. 🤣

Unlike the MadDog, me and the nailed-head have managed to keep our perspectives and our sense of humor across the verbal battles. Our duels began in earnest in 2008 when it was the 'Glorified FB playing QB, vs Sam Bad-Ford. Nail calls our HC 3-star Dan (or lately Dan Merlin), and I call the OU HC 'the lying Riley Coyote,' and it goes on from there.... :cool:

As to the recent ofd clueless newbee, he's just another gormless dust-bowl twit imo. :rolleyes:
The loss of 25 players is unprecedented, especially with 10 of them being critical to the teams makeup.
Feel free to name any other team that has gone into a bowl game missing 25 off their roster, including 10 that were critical players.... :eek:
Facts are not excuses, except to head-in-butt rivals attempting to make up for losing a NC by double digits to a team with no history and a FG playing QB, (according to them).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT