ADVERTISEMENT

IsTyrie Cleveland better than Antonio Calloway?

Not even close right now imo. Cleveland seems to have a time getting good separation from the DBs down the field. When Callaway ever got one on one coverage he seemed to get good separation many times. Cleveland is good at going up and fighting for the football.

Reactions: GatorNation79
Cleveland has more upside. Callaway is better right now for the reasons Fever says. Is he ever going to play again?

They need to hurry up and finish this investigation so these guys can practice and play again.

Opinions vary, you have your's,,, and I have mine.

In mine, they need to hurry up and throw both Dumbaway and the Red-azz off the team, before their stinky chit spreads and infects others on the team. JMOHO's of course... :cool:

Last edited:
Cleveland (even before this game winning catch) has the attributes, size, and look of a future NFL receiver and because of this has a better chance at NFL success than Callaway. Callaway is just a good ball player that knows where to be at the right time. Callaway is more impactful throughout a full 60 minutes of gametime. Cleveland is the classic deep big play receiver with the tall, lanky Randy Moss type physique.

no, antonio is much better right now...

and we need him and Scarlett back, or this is gonna be more serious trouble for the offense overall going throughout the season.

We will not, in all probability, get many if any of those players back.

Cleveland's reaction after the catch and his press conference says to me that young man is a humble, intelligent and thoughtful young man. Unlike Callaway.

What is unique about these particular suspensions is that the NCAA has no say as it pertains to the discipline. This is solely a UF admin decision. I think we get them back after sitting out about 6 games. imo

Moral Stephens is the only TE i saw with a catch.. Goolsby is way too good not to be targeting at least 3 times a game

Different kinds of receivers, but Callaway is more complete by a good margin actually. Cleveland physically has more potential though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT