ADVERTISEMENT

No Cure For Liberal/"Independent" Insanity

Obama and the liberals even silently celebrated the shooting of the Dallas police officers soon after.

Yup. They did. Lamumba was the primer

It was a black liars matter guy who assassinated the Dallas cops all stoked by Lamumba, Eric “ the red “ and Loretta “ Tarmac “ Lynch during Ferguson and Baltimore riots along with the fake racial trouble at Misery university.

Obama stirs racial passions in Harvard case

It all started with Lamumba race hustling with the Cambridge incident when he trashed 5-0 and Sided with the known race hustler professor Louis gates.

Obama: 'If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon'

Which stirred many racial tensions and brought the top race hustlers the justice brothers ‘ Al sharp tounge and the ‘Reverend Jacksooooon’ into it.

Last edited:

It was a black liars matter guy who assassinated the Dallas cops all stoked by Lamumba, Eric “ the red “ and Loretta “ Tarmac “ Lynch during Ferguson and Baltimore riots along with the fake racial trouble at Misery university.

It all started with Lamumba race hustling with the Cambridge incident when he trashed 5-0 and Sided with the known race hustler professor Louis gates.

Which stirred many racial tensions and brought the top race hustlers the justice brothers ‘ Al sharp tounge and the ‘Reverend Jacksooooon’ into it.
Thats quite the stretch to encouraging people to shoot cops.

Did that hurt your back?

I guess Trump should now be blamed for any crimes against Chinese people

I guess Trump should now be blamed for any crimes against Chinese people[/QUOTE]

Correct or not, the Dim-Moe-Rats would certainly be willing to make the attempt. o_O

They falsely accused him of Russian Collusion,,, and FAILED. :p

They falsely accused him of Ukraine Pro-Co & Bribery,,, and FAILED. :p

They are currently trying very hard to find some new fraudulent way to put the Co-V fiasco on him. :rolleyes:

obama set race relations in this country back 40 years. On purpose.

Obama and the liberals even silently celebrated the shooting of the Dallas police officers soon after.

I don't think the dems realize how they have had to lower themselves to stay devoted to their party.

I'll say again, when the truth comes out about what the dems, the party they support, have been doing, the posters here will be embarrassed to tears. There will be some serious soul-searching.

Need help with the quote function there boomer.

Attempting to dodge the facts,,, just like your 'Fake News' propaganda hero's do?
Typical Dim-Moe-Rat.... :rolleyes:

Correct or not, the Dim-Moe-Rats would certainly be willing to make the attempt. o_O

They are currently trying very hard to find some new fraudulent way to put the Co-V fiasco on him. :rolleyes:

Attempting to dodge the facts,,, just like your 'Fake News' propaganda hero's do?
Typical Dim-Moe-Rat.... :rolleyes:

Asked and answered. Focus. We've got a virus to attend to.

We'll wait until after he's out of office before we prosecute his crimes.

Asked and answered. Focus. We've got a virus to attend to.

We'll wait until after he's out of office before we prosecute his crimes.

Well, it's going to be a long wait then, since that's about 4.5 years away.
Biden (and others) have a better chance of being in jail than ever being in the WH again.

The opening has already begun. It should progress rapidly in the next month or two.

Massive spike in human and sex trafficking arrests under Trump. He's made it a priority of his administration from Day One.

Ask yourself why.

Reactions: nail1988
Rudy, the gift that keeps,giving. According to his Russian sources.......

Pitiful....when Similac-brats have dominion in the home this is the result.
That sad, enormous thing - apparently the unfortunate result of a one night stand between Jabba the Hut and a former guest subject of "My 600 Pound Life" - should be "whisked away"*** to a sanitarium on a desert island, where she is bathed, forced to shave under those tree trunk arms, subjected to real world re-education, and put on a diet of Slim fast and Kind Bars, with the occasional apple or banana as a reward for her acceptance of reality.
***I know, I know - one does not easily whisk away a creature of such size, temperament, or lack of intelligence.

Another Righty nut job. Anyone seen Ghost lately?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/colorado-...es-coronavirus-restrictions/story?id=70491370

Colorado man planning armed protest against state's coronavirus restrictions arrested for pipe bombs

Can you confirm he's a righty nut job? Where in the article does it say he's a right winger? Doesn't matter, Bradley Bunn seems like a nut case for creating and attempting to use pipe bombs. He could be a lefty or an "Independent" for all we know.

Can you confirm he's a righty nut job? Where in the article does it say he's a right winger? Doesn't matter, Bradley Bunn seems like a nut case for creating and attempting to use pipe bombs. He could be a lefty or an "Independent" for all we know.
Could be. He just sounds like the typical right wing nut job though.

Care to wager?

ADVERTISEMENT