ADVERTISEMENT

Is Georgia in NCAA trouble?

"Dan" is Dan Patrick.

Andrew Perloff
@andrewperloff

Dan says that he's heard from source that Tennessee football will face a serious investigation. He also said that Georgia could be next. "I was told Georgia got sloppy in recruiting."
@dpshow
9:11 AM · Jan 8, 2021·Twitter Web App

Gray,

Did the Dawgs get sloppy & drop some of the $1000 bills
1928_1000_Certificate__76742.1470341040.jpg

on the ground or did some of the new cars they gave recruits have service problems ?

So UF, Tenn, and now UGA? I thought the sec was just better? Seems like they cheat more?

"Dan" is Dan Patrick.

Andrew Perloff
@andrewperloff

Dan says that he's heard from source that Tennessee football will face a serious investigation. He also said that Georgia could be next. "I was told Georgia got sloppy in recruiting."
@dpshow
9:11 AM · Jan 8, 2021·Twitter Web App
It’s being called fake news by some, not just Georgia folks. I think Mike Farrell,is pushing this and hes generally garbage. But Georgia has issued a statement on jt, because I’m sure the negative recruiters arerunning with it.

It’s being called fake news by some, not just Georgia folks. I think Mike Farrell,is pushing this and hes generally garbage. But Georgia has issued a statement on jt, because I’m sure the negative recruiters arerunning with it.
What I’m hearing is that it’s pretty big. And Norvell is already talking to Kirby about coming down to Tallahassee to be the DC after Kirby is fired. That’s just what I’m hearing though.

It does seem weird that they would make a statement about another school during an investigation of Tennessee. Doesn’t that give uga warning that they may be under investigation so they should start covering up potentially? Not saying it couldn’t be true, and I think it’s naive to believe there aren’t bags being dropped at uga, just like I assume they were being dropped when Meyer was here. I’d be a little worried if I were a uga fan, although I have yet to see the ncaa hit a program with anything really damaging for at least 30 years, so it probably won’t matter at least in the short term. If they do get hit maybe Kirby has to be more careful with the bags? Who knows. I just know if they did nothing to bowden and f$u after paying kids to throw away their education at a third rate clown college whose degrees are less valuable than ITT tech, then any other program can say that they haven’t done anywhere near as much damage and they’d have a point. Which is a long winded way of saying even if it’s true so what? Given how much the football program brings into uga anything short of the death penalty probably works out as a smart financial move (and I’m not suggesting the death penalty is even close to being invoked, just using it as an example)

It does seem weird that they would make a statement about another school during an investigation of Tennessee. Doesn’t that give uga warning that they may be under investigation so they should start covering up potentially? Not saying it couldn’t be true, and I think it’s naive to believe there aren’t bags being dropped at uga, just like I assume they were being dropped when Meyer was here. I’d be a little worried if I were a uga fan, although I have yet to see the ncaa hit a program with anything really damaging for at least 30 years, so it probably won’t matter at least in the short term. If they do get hit maybe Kirby has to be more careful with the bags? Who knows. I just know if they did nothing to bowden and f$u after paying kids to throw away their education at a third rate clown college whose degrees are less valuable than ITT tech, then any other program can say that they haven’t done anywhere near as much damage and they’d have a point. Which is a long winded way of saying even if it’s true so what? Given how much the football program brings into uga anything short of the death penalty probably works out as a smart financial move (and I’m not suggesting the death penalty is even close to being invoked, just using it as an example)
I’m not gonna pretend things don’t happen at Georgia. We are all naive to say our program is squeaky clean. But not sure who is “they”? What I have seen this is just Farrell and his “sources” talking. Sounds like lazy reporting and assuming that if UT offered cash but Mims signed with Georgia, then that means Georgia offered more. Just like Cam and allbarn. NCAA would not make statements like that, not officially anyway.

I’m not gonna pretend things don’t happen at Georgia. We are all naive to say our program is squeaky clean. But not sure who is “they”? What I have seen this is just Farrell and his “sources” talking. Sounds like lazy reporting and assuming that if UT offered cash but Mims signed with Georgia, then that means Georgia offered more. Just like Cam and allbarn. NCAA would not make statements like that, not officially anyway.
Yeah, it’s not like Farrell exactly has a spotless track record, and that’s very much a click bait type of statement so it would get plenty of ink. But again, even if it’s true, I’m not sure how much they’d do and how much it would matter. I mean, it’s not like ole miss is that much worse than they were this season than before they got busted. I doubt uga would feel it much on the field for awhile, and then only bc maybe the bags back off fir a few seasons and the recruiting isn’t as good.

What I’m hearing is that it’s pretty big. And Norvell is already talking to Kirby about coming down to Tallahassee to be the DC after Kirby is fired. That’s just what I’m hearing though.
LMAO - you guys can only hope...y’all’s guy leaving for the NFL..along woth any player that men anything to your 8-4 team this yr

LMAO - you guys can only hope...y’all’s guy leaving for the NFL..along woth any player that men anything to your 8-4 team this yr
First off you are talking to an FSU fan. Secondly you did get your butt kicked pretty bad this year by UF.
And let me guess UGA is going to win the national championship again! 😎

Last edited:

Wow. Big, if true. Can Norvell keep Kirbs clean? Saban did it, but we're seeing what happens when he gets on his own.

Reactions: gatordad3 and fsumc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT