ADVERTISEMENT

Inauguration

As I had hopes for ReRe. I will someday try to still buy Jimbo a beer though. I might do it and not know I did.

@Uniformed_ReRe will be fine if we can ever get him off those crackpot conspiracy theory sites of his. He really thinks Trump and Putin are in Moscow right now planning a coup for Weds.

How does the administration in power conduct a coup against itself?

Trump knew beforehand that the mail-in votes would favor Biden. And because they would be counted last in many places, this would create a temporary “red mirage” that would shift back to Biden in the end. He exploited this dynamic to falsely claim “massive fraud” knowing that many of his supporters would fall for it.

I've seen the clip where he stated he could stand in the middle of Times Square and shoot somebody and it wouldn't matter to his followers, and dammit if he wasn't right.

The dem party needs voters like you. Couldn't make it without you.
3218.jpg

Wednesday can't get here soon enough :)

LSAO...that was a bit ironic, wasn’t it?

Ghost telling you that you are as dumb as a day in winter is not only a strangled metaphor, but exactly opposite of what he was going for. It really nutshells what we are dealing with in this guy. Forrest Gump would be shaking his head.

Ghost telling you that you are as dumb as a day in winter is not only a strangled metaphor, but exactly opposite of what he was going for. It really nutshells what we are dealing with in this guy. Forrest Gump would be shaking his head.

But he wouldn't be cupping a young girl's breast like Hiden did.

Count every vote meets cup every breast. Wow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT