ADVERTISEMENT

In this thread, white people tell kalimgoodman how wrong he is about racism in this country

So we're just imagining it???

Well, that's a relief.
I know a Loudoun teacher that has a few words for ole Terry. It's amazeballs.

A Montgomery County (it's close to Loudoun) teacher spoke about PBIS. It stands for Positive Behavior Intervention or something...it's a framework VA uses to manage in-class behavior and attitudes to enhance the learning environment.

Go to 2:30 and listen to a teacher explain why this is racist and reinforcing of White Supremacy. Then tell me it's not real.

A Montgomery County (it's close to Loudoun) teacher spoke about PBIS. It stands for Positive Behavior Intervention or something...it's a framework VA uses to manage in-class behavior and attitudes to enhance the learning environment.

Go to 2:30 and listen to a teacher explain why this is racist and reinforcing of White Supremacy. Then tell me it's not real.

He nailed it with...

"the soft bigotry of low expectations."

Only white people can sit still and be quiet in a classroom? How does the left tolerate that sort of unadulterated racist BS. Un-freakin-believable.

That teacher, like manyAmericans, has ingested too much atrazine.

He nailed it with...

"the soft bigotry of low expectations."

Only white people can sit still and be quiet in a classroom? How does the left tolerate that sort of unadulterated racist BS. Un-freakin-believable.
do-it-again-see-what-happens.gif

THE WORST.

One the way home from the hospital he left his crying newborn and wife in the car to attend a fundraiser several years ago. Most of his fundraising is done on the left coast.
Unfortunately, he probably wins the VA Governorship again. VA loves to complain about poor DEM leadeship, but refuse to actually do anything about it.

Reactions: jhgator and goldmom
I got your back bro :)

The scariest animal I've ever encountered on nightshift was apparently a fox. It was making this God awful noise that I had never heard before (suburban kid) and it's still hard to believe that it came from an animal that is the size of an average to smallish dog.

Freaking terrifying at night when it's not just dark but there's an absence of light...

It's 3 minutes but give it a listen. Also, put yourself in my shoes...single mom calls, she's scared to death and the kids are crying, I respond to the call alone.

Shoulda worn my brown pants.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT