ADVERTISEMENT

In case you need ONE more reason to not watch the NFL this year

You truly are an amazing piece of work. Did you grow up in the ghetto? Have you walked a mile in their shoes?
I am in no way saying that black people do not experience racism. What I am saying is this BLM movement is BS. None of their money goes to help grand mom in the ghetto feel safe. It is a violent, Marxist movement.
Secondly, Most of the unarmed black men that have been killed by police have resisted arrest in one way or another. Many have fought the policeman trying to arrest them. It is not like police across the country are waking up each day trying to kill unarmed black men.
And you, with your lily white liberal feelings are the epitome of the damn problem. Telling us how racist we are for not feeling like you. Good luck! You are actually more racist than me because of how you think and feel about others.
Did I call you racist@. You must be having feelings of guilt. Would you like to share it with us?

Oh, I hear it. But you don’t hear the other side. I don’t really have a dog in this hunt, but I can tell you guys still haven’t gotten the message, and are in the minority.

I love how you say I have the character flaw when you guys have your hands over your ears saying NA NA NA NA. I dont want to listen.

I don't hear the other side? BSC, I know and understand the other side better than you can ever imagine. I have developed great relationships with that other side. I have listened to them and heard them...i know their names, their parents names, their kids names. I've been to their homes. I have fought with them and against them.

You don't even know what you don't know.

LeBron James’ They’re huge.

LeBron James? The guy who questioned..."how do we know that the cop didn't wake up on the wrong side of the bed that morning and decide, Today is going to be the end for one of these black people."

If that seems reasonable to you, then you are an unreasonable person.

He also questioned why Jacob Blake wasn't just tased. He was tased. Why didn't they just tackle him? They did tackle him.

He's disgusting in my view. We could play the "how do we know...." game with LeBron too but that wouldn't be fair or accurate so what's the point?

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Roger Goodell Says He Wishes The NFL Had ‘Listened Earlier’ To Colin Kaepernick
https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/24/...el-acho-colin-kaepernick-nfl-season-protests/

And I was really looking forward to this season, even giving a little love the New Orleans, believe it or not - but Brees blew that one. Has Washington gotten a last name yet? KC is prohibiting fans from wearing ceremonial headdresses and Native American-style face paint at Arrowhead Stadium. So, can the wear it on the road? What else am I missing besides the National Anthem debacle?
Yeah, he's a pandering JA...Sankey is cut from a similar cloth.

Last edited:
Question for Dodger Dumbell: What changed? Media coverage of another false narrative implying cops are racists?

Sweet Baby Jane needs to kick him in the nads and see if he still has any.

Alas if she could tolerate working with Shemp Smith I guess she can tolerate anything.

LeBron James? The guy who questioned..."how do we know that the cop didn't wake up on the wrong side of the bed that morning and decide, Today is going to be the end for one of these black people."

If that seems reasonable to you, then you are an unreasonable person.

He also questioned why Jacob Blake wasn't just tased. He was tased. Why didn't they just tackle him? They did tackle him.

He's disgusting in my view. We could play the "how do we know...." game with LeBron too but that wouldn't be fair or accurate so what's the point?
It was a joke. Chill.

I have zero feelings of guilt, thx. Enjoy your day. It seems you just enjoy the debate with everyone on the board. It seems to be fun for you. I will not change you and you will not change me - thus no need to debate.
Of course. If you come here thinking you’re going to change anyone’s mind, you’ve come to the wrong place.

Boy, ain't that the truth!!! Ain't nobody gonna change you from your decision to kill babies and call others racist and proclaim yourself the god of the Gator Lounge.
More false witness. Man those sins are piling up.

1. Don’t want babies killed. That’s Trump.
2. Haven’t called anyone racist, although I’m sure some of you are
3. King, not God. There’s only one God. Well, three if you count the Trinity.

Boy, ain't that the truth!!! Ain't nobody gonna change you from your decision to kill babies and call others racist and proclaim yourself the god of the Gator Lounge.

To be fair, once the dems find out just what they have been defending, none of them will continue to support the party.

Which will work out great, since the party will soon be dissolved. But the sheep that blindly supported the party while it conducted its evil will have to live with their decisions.

That will be tough. Tougher still, when they remember we begged them to open their eyes and be good people.

They refused. Oh well, I don't envy them the soul-searching they will have to endure, but my conscience is clear.

Reactions: kjfreeze

hahahaha you just called me a racist:
You can’t hide what you are. You might as well just come out and say it.

Jesus was God in human form plus the Holy Spirit= God Almighty

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I happen to be a very successful member of society. More than you ever will be, pushing your fake treatments for monetary gain. You are weak minded who can’t handle opposing viewpoints. Probably been divorced at least once. I actually feel sorry for you.
Just perusing these posts and found this gem. So, I have to ask you what makes you a successful member of society? Is it solely money? And as far as this fake treatments accusation, how is that possible? Here is just one example of my fake treatments: A new patient came in a couple of weeks ago. He is an RN and head of the nursing department at one of our local hospitals. My first treatment blew him away. He has since made repeated appointments, scheduled his wife for a treatment later this week, and has shared the experience with several other nurses on staff. And no, I have not ever been divorced. I'm actually celebrating my 15th anniversary with the love of my life. She and I have been friends for over 25 years. Couldn't be in a more better place, because this is where God works on me. Every day I mess up. Every day I ask forgiveness for my mess ups. (Oh, and the reason it took so long with my getting married is because there was a time in my early Catholic life I actually wanted to become a priest. How about that?!)

@nail1988 @kjfreeze @GADAWGinIraq
Found this on another board

Joe Buck and Troy Aikman mock flyover.

Morons... remember when Obama/Biden had no flyovers for 8 years? Me neither.

Just perusing these posts and found this gem. So, I have to ask you what makes you a successful member of society? Is it solely money? And as far as this fake treatments accusation, how is that possible? Here is just one example of my fake treatments: A new patient came in a couple of weeks ago. He is an RN and head of the nursing department at one of our local hospitals. My first treatment blew him away. He has since made repeated appointments, scheduled his wife for a treatment later this week, and has shared the experience with several other nurses on staff. And no, I have not ever been divorced. I'm actually celebrating my 15th anniversary with the love of my life. She and I have been friends for over 25 years. Couldn't be in a more better place, because this is where God works on me. Every day I mess up. Every day I ask forgiveness for my mess ups. (Oh, and the reason it took so long with my getting married is because there was a time in my early Catholic life I actually wanted to become a priest. How about that?!)

Remember my post on @BSC911 the other day? You can bet whatever he's accusing you of doing or being, he's probably done himself.

First 'very successful member of society' that can't afford $10 a month.

You have to not take these flame posts so seriously. It was merely in response to yours. I didn’t mean to get so personal.

I have used chiropractors in the past and found them helpful. I now use an incline machine which helps for spinal decompression.

And no, being a success in life is not about money. That’s the least important measure of success.

You have to not take these flame posts so seriously. It was merely in response to yours. I didn’t mean to get so personal.

I have used chiropractors in the past and found them helpful. I now use an incline machine which helps for spinal decompression.

And no, being a success in life is not about money. That’s the least important measure of success.
Well, when it comes from you I always take a negative slant perspective. ;)

Reactions: BSC911
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT