Why do you make me look at injustice?
Why do you tolerate wrongdoing?
Destruction and violence are before me;
there is strife, and conflict abounds.
Therefore the law is paralyzed,
and justice never prevails.
The wicked hem in the righteous,
so that justice is perverted.

If you listen to the talking heads of the media world you'll hear Republicans saying how important it is to get out and vote today for Herschel Walker so it'll be a 50-50 split. In a dream world that would be great, but we live in fantasy land America where RINOs and weak Republicans rule the day. It doesn't matter. Besides, we already know the fix is in. But the fact that the media and others are treating this election like any ordinary election just goes to show where we are in America. Good luck to us all in the long days ahead. The only out will be the intercession of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. PERIOD.

How long, Lord, must I call for help,
but you do not listen?
Or cry out to you, “Violence!”
but you do not save?
Why do you make me look at injustice?
Why do you tolerate wrongdoing?
Destruction and violence are before me;
there is strife, and conflict abounds.
Therefore the law is paralyzed,
and justice never prevails.
The wicked hem in the righteous,
so that justice is perverted.

If you listen to the talking heads of the media world you'll hear Republicans saying how important it is to get out and vote today for Herschel Walker so it'll be a 50-50 split. In a dream world that would be great, but we live in fantasy land America where RINOs and weak Republicans rule the day. It doesn't matter. Besides, we already know the fix is in. But the fact that the media and others are treating this election like any ordinary election just goes to show where we are in America. Good luck to us all in the long days ahead. The only out will be the intercession of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. PERIOD.
Very nice post. Unfortunately...spot on

ADVERTISEMENT