ADVERTISEMENT

In a DEAD PERIOD how does Bama get away with this ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff from Jax

Gator Great
Dec 2, 2004
Jacksonville, FL
They are free to attend any game they want, assuming they bought a ticket.

Gwinnett,

Understand that part, but tickets & transportation to the game cost serious money !

What I find suspicious is that 3 high caliber prospects - 2 of them uncommitted just happen to decide to attend this game together. Wonder if they were Bama tickets ?

Prospects can visit on their own dime. They also are not supposed to have any face to face contact with coaches, etc.

UF has had plenty of prospects coming to some of our home games on their own dime.

For example Terrion Arnold has been to UF multiple times.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Yousef and Justin shorter are two that came to uf to walk around and see the sights before committing to the good guys. We also recently had some kids from IMG at a game recently for uf as well. This is normal for the dead period just sucks when we see prospects we want at Bama or Mutts

Reactions: gatordad3
Yousef and Justin shorter are two that came to uf to walk around and see the sights before committing to the good guys. We also recently had some kids from IMG at a game recently for uf as well. This is normal for the dead period just sucks when we see prospects we want at Bama or Mutts
Yes a few of the IMG kids were just in Gainesville

Gwinnett,

Understand that part, but tickets & transportation to the game cost serious money !

What I find suspicious is that 3 high caliber prospects - 2 of them uncommitted just happen to decide to attend this game together. Wonder if they were Bama tickets ?
Well, it’s Bama so of course it’s very likely some shady stuff

Reactions: OldFourthDawg
"While official visits have been suspended since mid-March, the University of Alabama will have some key visitors in the stands for Saturday's Iron Bowl. Three key recruiting targets are set to take in the Crimson Tide's meeting with Auburn in person -- safety Terrion Arnold, defensive end Tunmise Adeleye, and Michigan commit, wide receiver Xavier Worthy."

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2111...s-visiting-alabama-this-weekend-for-iron-bowl

WTF !!!

People can buy tickets and go to the game.... They just cant interact with the coaches

You have to go in person to get the fat sack of cash. Smart learned all those Bama tricks before leaving.

• Haha
Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Just an FYI we have quite a few highly regarded prospects visiting UF this weekend.

Paco,

I saw this headline on 247 -
Another top UF target plans to visit UF

I am too poor to pay premium fees & only post on this board; have no insider connections. So any info you care to divulge would be appreciated !

These are the prospects that I have heard that are trying to make it in. Arnold, Sorry & Adeleye as well as some big time 2022 prospects.

These are the prospects that I have heard that are trying to make it in. Arnold, Sorry & Adeleye as well as some big time 2022 prospects.

Paco,

Many thanks !

Arnold & Adeleye visited Bama on a similar deal, so they appear to be taking junkets to SEC schools with unspent recruiting budgets. Good way to spend a weekend !

Hoping some Bama fan is knashing his teeth & posting something like I did ! LOL

I would love to sign Adeleye, but Don't think it will happen.

Bryce Langston, former Gator commit, is the one I think we get.

Paco,

Many thanks !

Arnold & Adeleye visited Bama on a similar deal, so they appear to be taking junkets to SEC schools with unspent recruiting budgets. Good way to spend a weekend !

Hoping some Bama fan is knashing his teeth & posting something like I did ! LOL

I would love to sign Adeleye, but Don't think it will happen.

Bryce Langston, former Gator commit, is the one I think we get.
They are unofficial visits. Prospects have to pay for these trips on their own dime and aren’t supposed to have face to face contact with coaches.

They can get away with it because the NCAA won't do anything about it - that's the answer.

The question for me is: why are we not doing this and more?

When people hear Bama is doing something, they just assume it's illegal

When Saban got to Bama, he got them to stop being stupid. They just had slush funds and wrote checks, were declared a serial cheater by the NCAA and it took Bama fans sending death threats (or so I heard) to the NCAA investigators to get them to go away.

Now they are smart about it. If the NCAA says that junior can't get a high paying low work job from a booster, the booster gives junior's mom a job. If the NCAA says not mom or dad either, then auntie gets a job. Or whomever. The agreement being that auntie will get, oh, $100K a year, of which 50K has to go to junior, she gets a company car, that she lets junior drive, she is eligible for bonuses if junior plays well (which she passes on to junior), so on and so forth. Stuff like that. The idea is to violate the spirit of the law while meeting the letter of the law. Barely. These are the things Kirby Smart learned while at Bama and brought with him to UGaly.

And you might ask, why doesn't Florida do that? I'd love to take the high road and say we are too honorable, but the reality is we haven't forgotten that we almost got the death penalty because Charlie Pell gave shirts and hats to recruits. UF doesn't get to play on the edge like some teams get to do.

Remember the recruit who posted the photo of cash in his room while visiting Athens a few years ago?
Me neither, because it happened in Gainesville not Athens.
You have proof of these accusations or just want to make stuff up and play homer like you typically do?

I can't wait for Kirby to get caught.

you may never post on any message board ever again.

UF has been ahead of us in recruiting most of this cycle. How do you think UF lands all those 4 and 5 stars from the shadiest state in the country? Kids down there get paid in pop Warner fir crying out loud.

UF deserved the death penalty in the 80s by rule! It has always been an outlaw program.

uga doesn’t need to cheat.

UF has been ahead of us in recruiting most of this cycle. How do you think UF lands all those 4 and 5 stars from the shadiest state in the country? Kids down there get paid in pop Warner fir crying out loud.

UF deserved the death penalty in the 80s by rule! It has always been an outlaw program.

uga doesn’t need to cheat.
Is this a joke?

• Angry
Reactions: OldFourthDawg
Enlighten me, I want to hear this from a dirty gator whore mouth! this will be fun!
Dont insult me. It’s rude. But the thing is I have someone that is very close to the UGA program and they told me Kirby refers to his player as his lil n-words and thinks he can get away with it because he has a black in-law who he calls that word too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT