ADVERTISEMENT

Important NEWS!! Im back for this

Do u guys really care this much about baseball? Ive nvr seen a fan base more excited about winning in baseball. To me football is 10 and baseball is a not even on my scale

Do u guys really care this much about baseball? Ive nvr seen a fan base more excited about winning in baseball. To me football is 10 and baseball is a not even on my scale

We care about ALL Gator sports along with rubbing our success in your face and making you squirm, bitch, moan, kick, and scream because of it.

Their coping mechanism is to admit they don't care. I remember during the late Lopez and early McMahon years we couldn't beat Ref$U and their fans would always bring it up.

I'm glad they held onto LONR for so long. UF finally found a coach who could get us to Omaha with regularity and look what happened. Look what we won Holes!!!!!!! Look what we won!!!!!!!!!

I bet there are a lot of unhappy people in Tallahassee right now and I love it. I wanna see billboards with pictures of our football, basketball, and baseball NC trifecta all over Tally. Remind them constantly that they are inferior. Remind them that they are crap.

Well, if you guys could ever win the one, maybe it will get on your scale.

Honestly, if we won 15 on a row i still wouldnt watch or say anything about it. Im an fsu football fan. The rest of the sports could be cancelled and i wouldnt care. Im glad other people like it but its very boring to me and i just dont have the time or energy to care. Im happy for u guys but if u told me fsu wins the football NC and the gates win the NC in every other sport male and female i would take it without blinking

We care about ALL Gator sports along with rubbing our success in your face and making you squirm, bitch, moan, kick, and scream because of it.

Sorry to disappoint u. I only care about football. Other fans might b different. Not saying all fans dont care. Just not me.

Their coping mechanism is to admit they don't care. I remember during the late Lopez and early McMahon years we couldn't beat Ref$U and their fans would always bring it up.

I'm glad they held onto LONR for so long. UF finally found a coach who could get us to Omaha with regularity and look what happened. Look what we won Holes!!!!!!! Look what we won!!!!!!!!!

I bet there are a lot of unhappy people in Tallahassee right now and I love it. I wanna see billboards with pictures of our football, basketball, and baseball NC trifecta all over Tally. Remind them constantly that they are inferior. Remind them that they are crap.

Lol we own u in football lil tiny boi. Sorry 4 ur loss

Honestly, if we won 15 on a row i still wouldnt watch or say anything about it. Im an fsu football fan. The rest of the sports could be cancelled and i wouldnt care. Im glad other people like it but its very boring to me and i just dont have the time or energy to care. Im happy for u guys but if u told me fsu wins the football NC and the gates win the NC in every other sport male and female i would take it without blinking

Have you ever noticed how often you use "I" or "me" in your posts? Nobody cares. Please stop ruining every thread with your look-at-me-please drivel. I know that you probably rationalize it to yourself as trolling, but your posts are clear cries for attention, and they make you look pathetic and sad.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Have you ever noticed how often you use "I" or "me" in your posts? Nobody cares. Please stop ruining every thread with your look-at-me-please drivel. I know that you probably rationalize it to yourself as trolling, but your posts are clear cries for attention, and they make you look pathetic and sad.

Oh thank god. That is what i was going for

I really don't care about baseball as a sport. Not one bit. When my team however is reaching the post season and has a great chance to do well, then yes, I am interested. When my team wins it's first ever national title in the sport, yes then I am VERY interested. This now sets us up in the ranks of what only 3 other schools in NCAA history have managed to achieve, a national title in the big 3, Football, Baseball, and Basketball. All of them within the past 10 years no less. That makes Florida Baseball of incredible interest to me.

I really don't care about baseball as a sport. Not one bit. When my team however is reaching the post season and has a great chance to do well, then yes, I am interested. When my team wins it's first ever national title in the sport, yes then I am VERY interested. This now sets us up in the ranks of what only 3 other schools in NCAA history have managed to achieve, a national title in the big 3, Football, Baseball, and Basketball. All of them within the past 10 years no less. That makes Florida Baseball of incredible interest to me.

So ur a fair weather fan? At least u admit it. I would like to see the ratings of the CWS vs any gator football game. Im honestly curious

Honestly, I would NEVER have watched a Women's basketball game back in the day if it weren't for a someone named Pat Summit! In my opinion she was one of the greatest coaches to ever coach in ALL sports period regardless if she wasnt one of ours. Open your horizons man, you very well may miss on greatness in this short life!

Honestly, I would NEVER have watched a Women's basketball game back in the day if it weren't for a someone named Pat Summit! In my opinion she was one of the greatest coaches to ever coach in ALL sports period regardless if she wasnt one of ours. Open your horizons man, you very well may miss on greatness in this short life!

I dont think she was. Womens college basketball is one of the easiest sports to dominate. She was probably the best recruiter which translates to winning a ton of games. It happens that way in womens basketball becuz normally there is 3 or 4 women who r just so much better than everybody. Its unbearbale to watch. It hurts my eyes

Womens' Hoops is one of the most difficult sports to watch. It is just a totally different game. It is one of the few womens' activities sadgator does not enjoy watching.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT