ADVERTISEMENT

iG tweeking the jerks...

And of course, in your local 'public' (govt) school, you all learned all about this stuff in your 'American History' classes, o_O and then went in depth on it at the university level,,, right? :rolleyes:

EDIT:

What passes for 'Native American Indians' now days, were actually nothing more than the 'Johnny Come Lately' immigrants that have only been here for a few hundred years, not for the thousands or tens of thousands of years that are claimed. o_O

European, Asian and African peoples past can be traced back by their DNA.
I've yet to see any DNA history's for the many different tribes of AI's that were here prior to 1,500 AD.

~ Oh, and we can't dig up the many tombs and other structures in N.America, because the AI's claim that it's a dissertation of their ancestors.

Well, IMOHO, that's total BS. Prove that they are your ancestors with some DNA evidence, or SD & STFU. :cool:

And secondly, tombs have been dug up all over the entire world and that's called science, but in N.America it called desecration. That kind of double-standard is also total BS! o_O

The 'Smithsonian' is one of the biggest Elitist 'Cover-Up' organization in existence imo.
But the evidence is still out there to be discovered and learnd from, as soon as the FAKE SCIENCE is overturned, along with the FAKE NEWS...

Last edited:
Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

"Tebow is not an accurate passer." -- St. John El' Dimway
Except that with an otherwise 4-14 team, he took them to the NFL Playoff while breaking Bronco and NFL passing records, after they traded away their 2 best WR's.

And if Tim was inaccurate, (moronic opinion) then explain away these simple facts:

Especially for the rival team fan trolls that are taking a chit here...
:confused:

Peyton Manning College Career - 89 TD's to 37 Ints.

Tim Tebow College Career - 88 TD's to 16 Ints, in a full season less starts at QB.

Don't like stats? Well then, let your own eyes show you how it was....

Last edited:
Instavis actually spot on here....any1 disagree? I doubt it. Facts are facts

What was wrong with Tim Tebow in the NFL you might ask?
The worst there was,,,,
Saint John El' Dimway -- * Fox Misused Tim and was FIRED
They fired the Super Bowl winning coach that drafted Tim when they brought in horse face.

Foot smeller Stupidimus Rex / Jets -- Misused Tim and was FIRED
Namath on Tim's passing,,, who the heck is Joe to question or judge Tebow's passing?
NFL - Career:
Namath - 173 TD's, 220 Ints -- For a .768 TD/Int Ratio
Tebow ----- 20 TD's, 9 Ints ---- For a 2.22 TD/Int Ratio
~ Plus Rushing - 989 yds, 5.6 ypc with 12 TD's.

Cow-Chip Kelly -- Misused Tim and was FIRED and run outta the NFL.

It's too bad that Tim never got a chance with a Don Shula or a Bill Walsh type of coach...

=============

Since I took a blast out of the past with Gator PG 'White Chocolate' I figured that a Tim flashback would do for some more dead-summer posting... ;)

Last edited:
As I've already told you, go away little girl, or just admit that your little girl mouth running is all that you're about here... :cool:

Reactions: fsu939913
Moving right along, as the dudley goes back on ignore with the other jerks... :cool:

Well, the Nefarious Felony League screwed the pooch repeatedly concerning Tim. So did that end Tebow? Nope, ESPN and the SEC Network will keep him on staff for as long as he's willing to do the job, and he also has other pursuits to follow.

TRENTON - June 8, 2018 - The world’s most famous Double-A hitter hopped up the dugout steps, took a swig of water, then moved in front of the waiting scrum of reporters.

It has been almost two years since the Mets signed Tim Tebow, and the novelty hasn’t worn off. The Trenton Thunder were near a sellout for Friday’s game, and tickets for Saturday and Sunday’s games are starting to look scarce. And it isn’t because people want to see Tebow’s teammates on the Binghamton Rumble Ponies.

He has done this before. He has been doing it in some way, shape or form ever since he won the Heisman Trophy as a Florida sophomore in 2007. Tebow, who went 1-for-3 (.333) with a double in the Rumble Ponies’ 10-2 loss Friday, might be the most comfortable minor leaguer in front of a camera, which is good because he’s the most famous minor leaguer there is.

“I don’t know if [the attention] surprises me,” Tebow said, who is hitting .245 right now on the season. “To be honest, I don’t know if I really pay too much attention to it. Just try to go about my business and do what I came here to do.”

But the question remains. Why, nine years after he last played at Florida, six years after he last played a regular-season NFL game, are fans arriving at the ballpark 90 minutes early to watch Tebow take batting practice? “I don’t know. What do you think?” he asked. “I’m thankful that people wanna come out and watch.” Earlier this spring, Mets general manager Sandy Alderson said he expects Tebow to play in the majors eventually.

So, will he? “I think that’s something I’ll have to figure out, pray about it and see where my heart’s at with everything,” Tebow said. “How do you put a timetable on dreams or ambition or heart?”

"Tebow is not an accurate passer." -- St. John El' Dimway
Except that with an otherwise 4-14 team, he took them to the NFL Playoff while breaking Bronco and NFL passing records, after they traded away their 2 best WR's.

And if Tim was inaccurate, (moronic opinion) then explain away these simple facts:

Especially for the rival team fan trolls that are taking a chit here...
:confused:

Peyton Manning College Career - 89 TD's to 37 Ints.

Tim Tebow College Career - 88 TD's to 16 Ints, in a full season less starts at QB.

Don't like stats? Well then, let your own eyes show you how it was....

Tebow was the WORST Q/B in the NFL:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...w-says-hes-the-worst-qb-hes-ever-played-with/

Tebow was the WORST Q/B in the NFL

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos...-tebow-single-worst-quarterback-in-nfl/33691/

I agree that that Elway never wanted Tebow, the only way he could justify getting rid of a guy who had won a playoff game was getting Peyton Manning .

I don't know if Tim could have ever straightened out his mechanics, or even been a competent backup. What I do know was that he was a fiery leader, hard worker and he got a bad deal when Elway was brought in.

Elway grimaced when Tim threw that gamewinning throw against the Steelers. He knew he would have no choice but to endure another season with the man as his QB.

Then we all know what happened.

I'm not saying Tebow would have been a great or even above average QB, he had a wonky throwing motion and at times looked awful on simple reads(completely missing the reciever).

What I am saying is Elway never wanted or believed in the man. It all worked out well as Peyton won a Super Bowl.

I secretly enjoyed the Super Bowl they got throttled in two years earlier though, not because I was a Seahawk fan, or hated Elway or Manning. No, I just really liked Tebow for what he means to Gator football. It would have been great to see him prove them all wrong.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
You misspelled tweak.
Are you sure he didn’t mean “twerk?”

It is insta...and twerk rhymes better with jerk...

Insta...

funny-twerk-vidcon-guy.gif

Isn't tweek a meth type stimulant used by jerks to hype themselves up? o_O
Sounds about right to me... :rolleyes:

The worst QB in the NFL that I ever saw that was a wasted draft pick was Heath Shuler.

I'll not disagree. He sucked and ruined the Redskins

I actually like Tebow. I am only yanking Instagoober's chain. He's had a bad case of the red-arse ever since the Bronco's cut Elway and signed Manning. He can't stand the fact that Manning has thrown for more yardage, had more completions, more T/Ds and more wins that every former UF Q/B combined.

Not to mention 2 Super Bowl wins and the most NFL MVP Awards in history.

To him, Tebow would have won more playoff games and many more Super Bowls if only Elway would have given him the chance. He keeps trying to distract from what each did in the NFL by throwing up the UT-UF games that Manning was the starter in the last 3. But the Philopotamus lost all 4 games long before they were played. Spurrier was a master of mind games and Fulmer was Fulmer

Last edited:
Warning: It's forbidden for anyone with even a partially functioning Clown-U brain, to feed the ignorant trolls... o_O

Nvr let them keep you down insta nad NEVER and i mean NEVER let them have the last word. Whoever gets the last word wins becuz the other person is so stumped that they cant reply. Go getem!!!

Nvr let them keep you down insta nad NEVER and i mean NEVER let them have the last word. Whoever gets the last word wins becuz the other person is so stumped that they cant reply. Go getem!!!

Too easy to be any real fun, but heck, I got nothing better to do at the moment than tweak/tweek them some more... :D
============

Legends of America:
The namesake cultural trait of the Mound Builders was the building of mounds and other earthworks. These burial and ceremonial structures were typically flat-topped pyramids or platform mounds, flat-topped or rounded cones, elongated ridges, and sometimes a variety of other forms.

Guesses and Theories abound, but actual provable FACTS are scarce or non-existent.
As is often done, the 'theories' over time have become accepted facts, without the necessary proofs.... Afterwards, any other or 'new theories' are viciously opposed by the 'Institutional' status quo....
Sitchin's translations of the Sumerian cuneiform tablets is an excellent example of this process. -- iG

Archaeologists study and can often talk intelligently about what they do find and date, but it's often the one's that were the last to occupy an area, not the one's that were there originally, long before. In Mexico, they believed that those pyramids were built in the AD era, but then they find Pacal Peru was there around 2,500 BC (carbon dating). The more they learn, the more the time lines shift backwards. o_O
=========

Etowah Mounds in Bartow County, Georgia.

Monks Mound near Collinsville, Illinois

Aztalan, Jefferson County, Wisconsin.
Because excavations have been limited, archaeologists know little about this mysterious community in Wisconsin.

For today's 'Native Americans' to claim that their 'ancestors' are buried in a mound, is equivalent to me claiming that my ancestors are buried in the Valley of the Kings in Egypt. While it might well be true, it's BS as a reason to prevent scientific investigations of humanity's past. -- iG o_O
============

In the mid-1990s, excavations by Pauketat, Kelly, and others showed that the hills east of Cahokia were far more populous than anyone had suspected. A wooded rise among farmhouses in the city of O’Fallon marks the site of an ancient acropolis that probably served more than 500 people. At a site south of O’Fallon, Pauketat found remnants of 80 houses, three temples, clay pots, hoe blades, ax heads, and carved redstone statues. -- On a tree-lined street in Lebanon, a flagpole is planted in the center of a former platform mound marking another temple center.

Based on these findings, Pauketat estimates that as many as 50,000 people may have lived in Cahokia’s greater metropolitan area at the settlement’s peak. They seem to have appeared as if from nowhere. --- “Cahokia had to be created by large-scale migration from other places,” says Tom Emerson, director of the state transportation department’s archaeological program. Nobody can breed that fast.:eek:

American Indians had been building modest mounds in the Mississippi River valley since 3500 B.C.; they’d been growing corn with much the same tools for hundreds of years, and the rivers and floodplains had been there for thousands. Economic and geographic felicities alone cannot account for the sudden concentration of people in the area at a particular moment.

This means that the recent claim that Pacal Peru is the oldest city in the Americas's (2,500 BC) is yet another false claim, or just more FAKE NEWS. --- See what I mean? :cool:

===============

Could it be possible that Alaska has the world’s oldest man made pyramids? And, if true, is the recent snow and ice melting going to reveal even more ancient structures in the future? Amazingly, a small team of explorers has just announced that they have indeed found at least two ancient pyramids. Currently, only the upper portions of the pyramids are exposed but the general shape is obvious. The team was able to find the outer rock edges of one pyramid and the stones were obviously stacked one on top of the other (comparable to Egypt pyramids). The team actually made the discovery by accident while on a hiking expedition. They were able to take some pictures of the pyramids. (google um)

Gee, I don't know if there are pyramids in Alaska or not, but I wouldn't be surprised at this point in time. - iG

~ While it is certainly not a conclusive argument yet, the case for the Alaska Pyramid cover-up has a National Geological study’s recorded results and four individual accounts of the pyramid. :cool:

The Ancient Pyramids of Egypt are a commonplace global landmark for all human beings, and as mysterious and awing as the recorded 120 pyramids of Egypt are, they are but a small fraction of the currently uncountable pyramid and pyramidal structures across Planet Earth. With pyramids publicly recorded in places like the rest of Northern Africa, Austria, France, (all of which have origins that are only speculated or still entirely unknown) and the astronomical amount that rest in Mesoamerica, as well India, China, and even an ancient city underwater involving pyramidal architecture off the shores of Japan. (and don't forget the 4 in Bosnia, or another undersea (2,500') pyramid city off Cuba)

But I'm pretty sure that the circle of jerk cowards will crawl out from under their mommies beds to sling more crap at the wall, and bring out their usual so-called (total lack of credibility) debunkers.... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Too easy to be any real fun, but heck, I got nothing better to do at the moment than tweak/tweek them some more... :D
============

Legends of America:
The namesake cultural trait of the Mound Builders was the building of mounds and other earthworks. These burial and ceremonial structures were typically flat-topped pyramids or platform mounds, flat-topped or rounded cones, elongated ridges, and sometimes a variety of other forms.

Guesses and Theories abound, but actual provable FACTS are scarce or non-existent.
As is often done, the 'theories' over time have become accepted facts, without the necessary proofs.... Afterwards, any other or 'new theories' are viciously opposed by the 'Institutional' status quo....
Sitchin's translations of the Sumerian cuneiform tablets is an excellent example of this process. -- iG

Archaeologists study and can often talk intelligently about what they do find and date, but it's often the one's that were the last to occupy an area, not the one's that were there originally, long before. In Mexico, they believed that those pyramids were built in the AD era, but then they find Pacal Peru was there around 2,500 BC (carbon dating). The more they learn, the more the time lines shift backwards. o_O
=========

Etowah Mounds in Bartow County, Georgia.

Monks Mound near Collinsville, Illinois

Aztalan, Jefferson County, Wisconsin.
Because excavations have been limited, archaeologists know little about this mysterious community in Wisconsin.

For today's 'Native Americans' to claim that their 'ancestors' are buried in a mound, is equivalent to me claiming that my ancestors are buried in the Valley of the Kings in Egypt. While it might well be true, it's BS as a reason to prevent scientific investigations of humanity's past. -- iG o_O
============

In the mid-1990s, excavations by Pauketat, Kelly, and others showed that the hills east of Cahokia were far more populous than anyone had suspected. A wooded rise among farmhouses in the city of O’Fallon marks the site of an ancient acropolis that probably served more than 500 people. At a site south of O’Fallon, Pauketat found remnants of 80 houses, three temples, clay pots, hoe blades, ax heads, and carved redstone statues. -- On a tree-lined street in Lebanon, a flagpole is planted in the center of a former platform mound marking another temple center.

Based on these findings, Pauketat estimates that as many as 50,000 people may have lived in Cahokia’s greater metropolitan area at the settlement’s peak. They seem to have appeared as if from nowhere. --- “Cahokia had to be created by large-scale migration from other places,” says Tom Emerson, director of the state transportation department’s archaeological program. Nobody can breed that fast.:eek:

American Indians had been building modest mounds in the Mississippi River valley since 3500 B.C.; they’d been growing corn with much the same tools for hundreds of years, and the rivers and floodplains had been there for thousands. Economic and geographic felicities alone cannot account for the sudden concentration of people in the area at a particular moment.

This means that the recent claim that Pacal Peru is the oldest city in the Americas's (2,500 BC) is yet another false claim, or just more FAKE NEWS. --- See what I mean? :cool:

===============

Could it be possible that Alaska has the world’s oldest man made pyramids? And, if true, is the recent snow and ice melting going to reveal even more ancient structures in the future? Amazingly, a small team of explorers has just announced that they have indeed found at least two ancient pyramids. Currently, only the upper portions of the pyramids are exposed but the general shape is obvious. The team was able to find the outer rock edges of one pyramid and the stones were obviously stacked one on top of the other (comparable to Egypt pyramids). The team actually made the discovery by accident while on a hiking expedition. They were able to take some pictures of the pyramids. (google um)

Gee, I don't know if there are pyramids in Alaska or not, but I wouldn't be surprised at this point in time. - iG

~ While it is certainly not a conclusive argument yet, the case for the Alaska Pyramid cover-up has a National Geological study’s recorded results and four individual accounts of the pyramid. :cool:

The Ancient Pyramids of Egypt are a commonplace global landmark for all human beings, and as mysterious and awing as the recorded 120 pyramids of Egypt are, they are but a small fraction of the currently uncountable pyramid and pyramidal structures across Planet Earth. With pyramids publicly recorded in places like the rest of Northern Africa, Austria, France, (all of which have origins that are only speculated or still entirely unknown) and the astronomical amount that rest in Mesoamerica, as well India, China, and even an ancient city underwater involving pyramidal architecture off the shores of Japan. (and don't forget the 4 in Bosnia, or another undersea (2,500') pyramid city off Cuba)

But I'm pretty sure that the circle of jerk cowards will crawl out from under their mommies beds to sling more crap at the wall, and bring out their usual so-called (total lack of credibility) debunkers.... :rolleyes:

While talking to yourself isn't a sure sign of insanity.

ANSWERING yourself is.

Reactions: nail1988
While talking to yourself isn't a sure sign of insanity.

ANSWERING yourself is.

Or thinking that 2 people who have literally nothing in common except they post on the same board are the same people....NOW THAT.....is insanity. Insta has trolled u into oblivion and back again. It is hilarious. You are still mid ride and dont even realize it. @Dannygator1989:)

Reactions: Dannygator1989
We know your diagnosis...

Pu$$y deprivation

:D
Polynesians were among the first to diagnose that medical problem. They called it Lakanookie. The men on the Bounty were trying to get over the disease when Captain Bligh wanted to leave but his sailors mutinied saying they hadn't been cured yet.

Reactions: nail1988

Swamp Gas, Weather Balloons, Space Dandruff, or actual UFO's.
Believe whatever makes you comfortable and able to sleep nights....

Someone obviously forgot to turn on the 'cloaking device'....

A little more recently.... 2018

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT