ADVERTISEMENT

If man-made climate change is a real thing

Not one lib ever had global warming on their minds when 4 hurricanes nailed the state of Florida in 2004.
They didn't even know what a hurricane was until that little weak assed rain shower named Sandy visited NYC. 😂 Kind of funny, Ian is a lamb now but going to stick around Long Island for days and make more leftards miserable. 😂

Reactions: gatordad3
i had nothing to do with it, i drive a tesla, we all need to do our part in this war...

Not one lib ever had global warming on their minds when 4 hurricanes nailed the state of Florida in 2004.
I was serious in the OP. If the libs can really change the climate, then they should be criminally held responsible for not taking the steps necessary to avoid the damage and destruction that Ian caused and is causing.

If they want to go to jail for their politics, that's on them.

I was serious in the OP. If the libs can really change the climate, then they should be criminally held responsible for not taking the steps necessary to avoid the damage and destruction that Ian caused and is causing.

If they want to go to jail for their politics, that's on them.
That is more rational than their constant whining about the world ending in 12 years. If we are in such danger then we should worry more about our salvation than the world we currently live in. Those that worship the earth will not inherit the new earth.

I'll take it more seriously when phonies like John Kerry start changing their own lifestyles, give up all the private plane trips and just use zoom. How much carbon are his plane and yacht emitting. How about Al Gore?
Same goes for all the Hollywood phonies who use fossil fuel till it comes out their a**. Rules for thee, not for me is one of the bedrocks of liberalism. On FULL display during the pandemic.

i had nothing to do with it, i drive a tesla, we all need to do our part in this war...
You're not doing shyt but lying to yourself and the world from your Mommy's basement. Your whole life is a total lie. A blue-pilled dream even. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: BillCutting4585
WELL, once a Dem finally wins the Governorship of FL, no more hurricanes will ever strike again.
Sure they will. And that dem governor will blame CLIMATE CHANGE and lament that WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING TO STOP IT!

Implying, of course, that man-made climate change is a hoax. See let the left talk long enough and they always tell on themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT