ADVERTISEMENT

If election is overturned

Is there any hope left for this? Seems like Donald Trump is starting to accept This farce of an election

Relax man, same team here. I just thought some of the leading inviting him to start his transition might be a signal

I thought the same, but when you read his justification. The head lady was getting threats and he didn’t want her of her family to be threatened anymore. He also stated at the time that he wasn’t done fighting and would win. Most media headlines, well, they do what they do, spin.

Can you elaborate? I must have missed something today

It was earlier this week. GSA chick was ordered by Congress to testify on why she wasn't giving funds to Hiden's 'transition' team.

She said stuff it, I aint coming. If you behave I might send an assistant there next week.

Liberals went apeshit, started threatening her and her family, she said ok ok I'll give you a few dollars, just stop threatening to kill me and my children.

Media immediately reports "Trump admits defeat, begins transition to Hiden Presidency'.

Sheep here never question.

It was earlier this week. GSA chick was ordered by Congress to testify on why she wasn't giving funds to Hiden's 'transition' team.

She said stuff it, I aint coming. If you behave I might send an assistant there next week.

Liberals went apeshit, started threatening her and her family, she said ok ok I'll give you a few dollars, just stop threatening to kill me and my children.

Media immediately reports "Trump admits defeat, begins transition to Hiden Presidency'.

Sheep here never question.
Gracias

ADVERTISEMENT