ADVERTISEMENT

If a planet-killing meteor was about to strike the Earth...

If improbable daydreams are all you've got, then go for it I guess.... :cool:

Last edited:
InstaGATOR:

If a planet-killing alien fleet is heading toward Earth, will you warn us? Or, will you let us remain ignorant to maximize the extraterrestrial ass whooping we justly receive for our haughtiness?

Since they (more than 1 species) have been coming here for thousands of years, I doubt that they intend to attack us now at this late date. --- See the new program 'Contact' on the Discovery Channel, for some good info, although they also don't have a solid clue about the alien's intent. It's time for the government(s) of the Earth to open up on what they know, and have known for a long time, but have kept from the general public.

CONTACT - New Episodes Wednesdays at 11P 1 Season At a turning point in UFO history, six experts deploy CIA-developed link analysis software, special ops intelligence training and boots-on-the-ground journalism in an unprecedented global investigation to determine if aliens have made contact with Earth.
https://www.discovery.com/shows/contact

JMOHO, but from what I've seen, they are not hostile and have been helping humanity progress for a very long time. If some are hostile, then it seems to me that others have been protecting us from them.

New military personal are coming out almost daily to report what they've seen and know. Full Disclosure is getting closer by the day. I've been waiting for this to happen for 50+ years.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Since they (more than 1 species) have been coming here for thousands of years, I doubt that they intend to attack us now at this late date. --- See the new program 'Contact' on the Discovery Channel, for some good info, although they also don't have a solid clue about the alien's intent. It's time for the government(s) of the Earth to open up on what they know, and have known for a long time, but have kept from the general public.

CONTACT - New Episodes Wednesdays at 11P 1 Season At a turning point in UFO history, six experts deploy CIA-developed link analysis software, special ops intelligence training and boots-on-the-ground journalism in an unprecedented global investigation to determine if aliens have made contact with Earth.

JMOHO, but from what I've seen, they are not hostile and have been helping humanity progress for a very long time. If some are hostile, then it seems to me that others have been protecting us from them.

New military personal are coming out almost daily to report what they've seen and know. Full Disclosure is getting closer by the day. I've been waiting for this to happen for 50+ years.
First of all I do think that alien life exists outside our solar system maybe even within the solar system (although it would likely be microbial). But a species capable of interstellar travel would be so advanced that they would probably study and catalogue us and be on there way. I am patiently waiting for real proof.

First of all I do think that alien life exists outside our solar system maybe even within the solar system (although it would likely be microbial). But a species capable of interstellar travel would be so advanced that they would probably study and catalogue us and be on there way. I am patiently waiting for real proof.

If there is microbial life within the solar system (but not on Earth) most likely it would be terrestrial that got up out of the atmosphere and wandered around until it hit another planet. Would it still be considered alien?

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
If there is microbial life within the solar system (but not on Earth) most likely it would be terrestrial that got up out of the atmosphere and wandered around until it hit another planet. Would it still be considered alien?
No. It would have the basic DNA that all life on earth shares.

Somewhere out there in the universe on planet Bukkake is a dude named sadmorphgar who is posting on the Morphgar sports message board site...

“mrs. sadmorphgar just isn’t as into it as she used to be (sigh)...”
Everyone is a medical expert these days, I feel confident you can find someone to claim that sex is a preventative measure for the Rona..jedi mind trick Mrs Sad.

Coming on Netflix Aug 20th...
https://www.netflix.com/title/81252991?s=a&trkid=13747225&t=cp

Reactions: instaGATOR
Somewhere out there in the universe on planet Bukkake is a dude named sadmorphgar who is posting on the Morphgar sports message board site...

“mrs. sadmorphgar just isn’t as into it as she used to be (sigh)...”

I would think the dudes would be pretty happy on planet Bukkake.

Congress to Hold Its First Hearing on UFOs in More Than 50 Years

A subcommittee of the House Intelligence Committee will hear testimony Tuesday related to ‘unidentified aerial phenomena’

Oh BOY, Instagator! How exciting!

Speaking of planet Bukkake...always one of sadgator’s favorites...

I actually have a couple of Biaviian symbols that I bought from him years ago.

I think they are actually nice and work as offbeat folk art. I keep meaning to frame them, but I can't remember where I put them. I only hope I find them before the Biaviians find me.

Last edited:
O.K. Rivals has a meteor destroying ray and all it needs is a special metal that only SadGator has 1 ounce. He bought it for his kid for $5. Rivals asks for it….Nope.
Rivals offers him his $5. Nope.
Rivals offer him $100….Nop.

Rivals gives him a blank check and says write in your price.
Come on Sad, you’ve been a member for a QUARTER OF A CENTURY!!!!

We’re all GONERS!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
O.K. Rivals has a meteor destroying ray and all it needs is a special metal that only SadGator has 1 ounce. He bought it for his kid for $5. Rivals asks for it….Nope.
Rivals offers him his $5. Nope.
Rivals offer him $100….Nop.

Rivals gives him a blank check and says write in your price.
Come on Sad, you’ve been a member for a QUARTER OF A CENTURY!!!!

We’re all GONERS!!!!
You seriously need to be slapped upside the head.

Reactions: EvilWayz
No they say now all Sad has to do to SAVE THE WORLD is let the King of the Aliens be with Ms. Sad…..

OH NOOOOO!!!

We’re all saved!!!

No they say now all Sad has to do to SAVE THE WORLD is let the King of the Aliens be with Ms. Sad…..

OH NOOOOO!!!

We’re all saved!!!
crop-person-slapping-scared-man-face-emotional-male-getting-slapped-shouting-closed-eyes-fear-white-background-145404920.jpg

And all you had to do to save the Earth was to pay Rivals $6.99, we’d all be goners!
If the Gators were guaranteed a place in the playoff and all it would take was Sad donating $6.99 to Rivals who would give the money to needy children;

THE RESULT:

NO Playoff for us

and

HUNGRY CHILDREN….

Congress to Hold Its First Hearing on UFOs in More Than 50 Years

A subcommittee of the House Intelligence Committee will hear testimony Tuesday related to UAP's, ‘unidentified aerial phenomena’

Oh BOY, Instagator! How exciting!

Watch, listen, and learn, or keep your heads in that warm dark smelly place that you're most comfortable with.

Retired Army Col. John Alexander. He was a key member on Billionaire Robert Bigelow's scientific team that was doing research for 20 years with a federal government contract at Skinwalker Ranch.
Key statement from him about his time at the Ranch,,,
>>> "You're Not In Control"....

Is The Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch a legit show, or is it just TV BS?

Dr. Travis Taylor is an engineer and best-selling author who holds
PhD's in Optical Science and Engineering, Aerospace Systems Engineering, and Master’s degrees in Physics and Astronomy.
For the past twenty-five years, Taylor has worked on various hi-tech programs for the Department of Defense and NASA.

The Salt Lake Astronomical Society came out to help at Skinwalker Ranch...

Then the biggest rockets are diverted away from the anomaly that has been repeatedly detected above the ranch. A military grade laser pointer's beam was bent, and then split into 2 beams at it's point implying that something unseen is there causing it to do so.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT