ADVERTISEMENT

I would like to take this moment.....

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl

To commend our Cousins across the pond for doing the right thing...AND call out the UNAMERICAN, not worthy of living in my Country lefty's, who despite the person that about 40-50 million of you VERY low IQ people voted for...you sit by and let him destroy our Country without saying ANYTHING...unless it is about the guy who made things BETTER than we have seen in our lifetime! I have never in my lifetime..seen a group of people less talented, dumber, full of themselves, that in reality are leeches of our society, and I cannot even imagine how much better off America would be, if you disrespecting POS's would leave forever! Oh...and have a nice day!

To commend our Cousins across the pond for doing the right thing...AND call out the UNAMERICAN, not worthy of living in my Country lefty's, who despite the person that about 40-50 million of you VERY low IQ people voted for...you sit by and let him destroy our Country without saying ANYTHING...unless it is about the guy who made things BETTER than we have seen in our lifetime! I have never in my lifetime..seen a group of people less talented, dumber, full of themselves, that in reality are leeches of our society, and I cannot even imagine how much better off America would be, if you disrespecting POS's would leave forever! Oh...and have a nice day!
Biden is next. Winter is coming.

@RayGravesGhost

Biden is next. Winter is coming.

@RayGravesGhost
And not to contridict myself...yes, I agree. NOT because they love our Country...it is a survival thing. They have tried the BS 1/6 heartings FAILED miserably. They TRIED R vs W...FAILED miserably. They have played all of their cards...only one thing left to do. And I now think it will come from Durham's probe...only because THEY will push the powers to be to do so. I still do not know what they are going to do about Spread Eagle...because even they know she is the only person on the planets dumber than Brandon. They are in a self inflicted crisis

Reactions: gatordad3
No chance...lefties have ZERO gonads. The conservative party in England removed their own man. They have honor, respect and love of Country...lefties...NO CHANCE. It is ALL about their agenda's

LOL Boris was a British version of trump

It was the US republican party who didn't have the gonads to out their own jackass

Instead they've all lined up to nominate him again

LOL Boris was a British version of trump

It was the US republican party who didn't have the gonads to out their own jackass

Instead they've all lined up to nominate him again
Let me educate you AGAIN(this get tiring...pay attention, son) Our guy made things MUCH, MUCH better when he took over. YOUR guy F'd the Country up, and his own party is about to run him out of office. Do you understand now, son? We have covered this in MUCH detail right here on this board!

Let me educate you AGAIN(this get tiring...pay attention, son) Our guy made things MUCH, MUCH better when he took over. YOUR guy F'd the Country up, and his own party is about to run him out of office. Do you understand now, son? We have covered this in MUCH detail right here on this board!
If he ever heard anything reasonable he'd start hurling insults, it's how trolls roll.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT