ADVERTISEMENT

I want to help in

martycat1

Rowdy Reptile
Feb 3, 2010
Ukraine. My wife and I are spiritual and I felt like I got a calling tonight. It wasnt to fight but to teach. I am planning a trip. I know that my church has my wifes back but I want to teach these kids to play baseball. This is the start of my journey. Like I said the start. I know I would have to fly to Poland first but I am lost after that. I am willing to do this, but I may need help along the way. I am banned from my own board so I a asking your help.

Ukraine. My wife and I are spiritual and I felt like I got a calling tonight. It wasnt to fight but to teach. I am planning a trip. I know that my church has my wifes back but I want to teach these kids to play baseball. This is the start of my journey. Like I said the start. I know I would have to fly to Poland first but I am lost after that. I am willing to do this, but I may need help along the way. I am banned from my own board so I a asking your help.

Probably better in the parking lot forum but I think you would be crazy to go there now - especially in the eastern parts that Russia is focusing on.

Couple of thoughts:

1. I know it happened some time ago, but sorry you were banned from the UK board. Have you considered getting back on there with a new account?
  2. I agree with Gator Fever, going directly into Ukraine is pretty dicey right now. I know it's not as glamorous, but have you considered serving the refugees in Poland and elsewhere?
Good luck and God Bless.....

I will be the one to say it, this is a stupid idea, adopt a dog from a shelter or something

• Haha
Reactions: TennesseeGator
Going into a war zone to teach children to play baseball, that is an idea so dumb even Insta would say "dude, wtf"?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT