ADVERTISEMENT

I know you Trump haters only get your 'news' from CNN

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
But you might want to check some other sources this week, because some big news will be happening.

Hint 1: Congress returns from August break

Hint 2: 60-day rule for elections kicks in by the end of the week.

Remember, those of us who have done our homework know what's coming.

Reactions: older nole1958

Annnnnnddddd the Trump-hating MSM takes the bait:

MSM falling over themselves to praise Sessions and blast Trump. "Sessions stands up to Trump! This proves Sessions places LAW AND ORDER above Trump!"

It's just too easy. Those of us who have done our homework know the show is about to begin...

Sessions worships at the foot of the Drug War. He was quite possibly the worst ag that Trump could have picked. And now he's going full Retard about 3d printed guns.

But you might want to check some other sources this week, because some big news will be happening.

Sara Carter reported tonight on Hannity that she's hearing that the COMPLETELY UNREDACTED version of the FISA Warrant application on Carter Page will be released later this week.

Those of us who have done our homework, know what's coming next.

OP is ****ing hilarious. DEEP STATE!!!!!

EnergeticHonestHornshark-small.gif

Reactions: BSC911
Sara Carter reported tonight on Hannity that she's hearing that the COMPLETELY UNREDACTED version of the FISA Warrant application on Carter Page will be released later this week.

Those of us who have done our homework, know what's coming next.
Complains about CNN but watches Hannity

:):):):):):):)

Complains about CNN but watches Hannity

:):):):):):):)

I only watch Hannity to see what Sara Carter has to say. She's one of the few reporters doing real work on the FBI and DOJ, which is precisely why CNN and MSNBC won't let her on air. Case in point, you've never heard of her, have you?

See my next reply.

Trump will be the death of the Republican Party. It’s a shame really. They are doing what they can but the guy is out of control.
———+++
We believe our first duty is to this country, and the president continues to act in a manner that is detrimental to the health of our republic,” wrote the author of the piece, titled “I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration.”

“That is why many Trump appointees have vowed to do what we can to preserve our democratic institutions while thwarting Mr. Trump’s more misguided impulses until he is out of office,” the author wrote.

I only watch Hannity to see what Sara Carter has to say. She's one of the few reporters doing real work on the FBI and DOJ, which is precisely why CNN and MSNBC won't let her on air. Case in point, you've never heard of her, have you?

See my next reply.
Is she as reliable as Qanon?

Trump will be the death of the Republican Party. It’s a shame really. They are doing what they can but the guy is out of control.
———+++
We believe our first duty is to this country, and the president continues to act in a manner that is detrimental to the health of our republic,” wrote the author of the piece, titled “I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration.”

“That is why many Trump appointees have vowed to do what we can to preserve our democratic institutions while thwarting Mr. Trump’s more misguided impulses until he is out of office,” the author wrote.

That's why I said something BIG is coming today. The liberal MSM always publishes a BS story like this right before REAL news is about to drop that hurts their narrative that Trump is a clown colluding with Russia. Now, CNN and MSNBC can continue to cover this made-up article all day, and ignore the bigger story that will break.

The problem for them, and you, is that we're about to reach a point where the news will be so big that they will be forced to cover it.

Remember, by Labor Day 2019 you will behappily admitting to me that Trump is the greatest President ever.

Is she as reliable as Qanon?

So far. She's the one that broke that Obama was spying on Trump, confirming the President's claims. Remember when you Never Trumpers said he was a liar and a clown for saying that?

He was proven right, like he always is. He always makes you Never Trumpers look like the clowns, which is why you really hate him, isn't it?

LOL. Will Thisbe as earth shattering as the Nunes report?

You sound nervous, scared you're about to see you've been lied to about Trump being a clown? Too bad, anyone that can think for themselves should have spotted it a LONG time ago! LMAO!

Rosenstein is small potatoes. I suspect the attorney that mentioned this wasn't supposed to yet. Hannity asked Sara if she could confirm and she said said could not but dropped her voice and said "...but I have heard that..." This is like the congressman that wasn't supposed to name-drop John Huber a few weeks ago, then the pro-Trump media had to go into spin-mode on him.

We'll see what's in the UNREDACTED FISA warrant app. Nunes says the American people will be stunned when they learn the truth. Besides the Trump haters that can't think for themselves and turn on CNN to tell them how to spin that Trump is still a clown LMAO!

Damn right he's the death of the Republican party. It was a party that had been taken over by do-nothing RINOs that traded not opposing Obama for being able to stay in office. They were the real clowns and it's why losers like Jeff Flake and Bob Corker resigned before they could be voted out of office.

Mess with Trump, you pay the price.

Well well well...http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ial-mccabe-under-grand-jury-probe-report.html

So former FBI deputy Andrew McCabe has been appearing before a Grand Jury for MONTHS now? Why didn't any of the Trump haters tell us about this?

You really have to laugh at the Resistance 'movement'. They thought for sure General Flynn was going to 'roll over' on Trump and cause him to be impeached.

Then it was Paul Manafort.
Then it was Michael Cohen.
Then it was the National Enquirer guy.

And while they are getting hot and bothered about CNN's fantasies.....the people in their (bowel) movement are actually appearing before Grand Juries.

Hilarious. What if this is just the start? Those of us who have done our homework know what's coming...

Reactions: figator
———+++

Both parties need to die.

You sound nervous, scared you're about to see you've been lied to about Trump being a clown? Too bad, anyone that can think for themselves should have spotted it a LONG time ago! LMAO!

Rosenstein is small potatoes. I suspect the attorney that mentioned this wasn't supposed to yet. Hannity asked Sara if she could confirm and she said said could not but dropped her voice and said "...but I have heard that..." This is like the congressman that wasn't supposed to name-drop John Huber a few weeks ago, then the pro-Trump media had to go into spin-mode on him.

We'll see what's in the UNREDACTED FISA warrant app. Nunes says the American people will be stunned when they learn the truth. Besides the Trump haters that can't think for themselves and turn on CNN to tell them how to spin that Trump is still a clown LMAO!
Did I miss that earth shattering news, Crazy Man? You’re right, she is about as reliable as Q.

At this point, being a proud Trump supporter is like being proud of rubbing shit all over your face.

Did I miss that earth shattering news, Crazy Man? You’re right, she is about as reliable as Q.

Really? That's curious of you to say, because the only people questioning the credibility of Q are those same mainstream media sources that you claim you don't watch, because.....wait for it......wait for it.....you say you can think for yourself LMAO!

As for what you missed, well since you get your 'news' from CNN, as usual, you've missed a lot.

Here's what we learned this week:

1 - Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein is under FBI investigation
2 - Former #2 man at the FBI Andrew McCabe has been before a Grand Jury for MONTHS
3 - George Pappadoupalous, AKA Smoking Gun #537 that Trump Haters said was going to take down Trump, was sentenced to a whopping TWO WEEKS in jail. Mueller recommended 30 days, he even screwed that up LMAO!

But to be fair, I suspected the FISA warrant would be declassed by Thurs. That's because Friday is the official 60-day window where you're not supposed to release anything that could impact an election.

Then again, what's coming in October will blow the doors off the election, so I guess Trump decided to wait till Monday or so to release to get more exposure. The Dems always try to come up with a distraction news item to give those mainstream media sources you love 'cover' to report on to avoid the good news for Trump. The NYT article was their cover this week, which might be why Trump decided to declass the FISA warrant later.

Remember, your man Devin Nunes said you would be stunned when you see what's in that warrant. Get yer popcorn, Captain Think For Yourself LMAO!

Really? That's curious of you to say, because the only people questioning the credibility of Q are those same mainstream media sources that you claim you don't watch, because.....wait for it......wait for it.....you say you can think for yourself LMAO!

As for what you missed, well since you get your 'news' from CNN, as usual, you've missed a lot.

Here's what we learned this week:

1 - Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein is under FBI investigation
2 - Former #2 man at the FBI Andrew McCabe has been before a Grand Jury for MONTHS
3 - George Pappadoupalous, AKA Smoking Gun #537 that Trump Haters said was going to take down Trump, was sentenced to a whopping TWO WEEKS in jail. Mueller recommended 30 days, he even screwed that up LMAO!

But to be fair, I suspected the FISA warrant would be declassed by Thurs. That's because Friday is the official 60-day window where you're not supposed to release anything that could impact an election.

Then again, what's coming in October will blow the doors off the election, so I guess Trump decided to wait till Monday or so to release to get more exposure. The Dems always try to come up with a distraction news item to give those mainstream media sources you love 'cover' to report on to avoid the good news for Trump. The NYT article was their cover this week, which might be why Trump decided to declass the FISA warrant later.

Remember, your man Devin Nunes said you would be stunned when you see what's in that warrant. Get yer popcorn, Captain Think For Yourself LMAO!

A lot of words but all I see are Trumpers getting indicted and going to jail. It’s not surprising that your source is a frog, Crazy Man

A lot of words but all I see are Trumpers getting indicted and going to jail. It’s not surprising that your source is a frog, Crazy Man

Really? Because when Mueller signed on as SC, you Trump haters told us he'd have Trump in jail within 6 months.

18 months later and the only person who's gone to jail for working with Trump is a 26 year-old kid known as 'the coffee go-getter' within the Trump campaign, and he'll be in jail for a grand total of 2 weeks LMAO! That's all your Perry Mason could come up with after 18 months?!? And he's lucky he got that, his wife was begging him to change his plea to Not Guilty up till the last minute LOL

And I've never posted ANYTHING here that came from Q. All the stuff I've posted is factual and can be easily verified, I've even repeatedly begged you to google this stuff for yourself so that you might learn something.

But it appears you'd rather stay blissfully ignorant while clinging to your Russia-Trump fantasy. Ok then...

Really? Because when Mueller signed on as SC, you Trump haters told us he'd have Trump in jail within 6 months.

18 months later and the only person who's gone to jail for working with Trump is a 26 year-old kid known as 'the coffee go-getter' within the Trump campaign, and he'll be in jail for a grand total of 2 weeks LMAO! That's all your Perry Mason could come up with after 18 months?!? And he's lucky he got that, his wife was begging him to change his plea to Not Guilty up till the last minute LOL

And I've never posted ANYTHING here that came from Q. All the stuff I've posted is factual and can be easily verified, I've even repeatedly begged you to google this stuff for yourself so that you might learn something.

But it appears you'd rather stay blissfully ignorant while clinging to your Russia-Trump fantasy. Ok then...
Plus Manafort. And RR is another Trumper who you say is under investigation. It looks like Trump has deepened the Swamp. Is there anyone left that doesn’t think Trump’s a moron, to quote Rex Tillerson, one of the good ones that couldn’t put up with him.

Plus Manafort. And RR is another Trumper who you say is under investigation. It looks like Trump has deepened the Swamp. Is there anyone left that doesn’t think Trump’s a moron, to quote Rex Tillerson, one of the good ones that couldn’t put up with him.

Manafort's charges have nothing to do with Trump, they are all having to do with stuff that ROD ROSENSTEIN cleared him of back in 2005. WITCH HUNT!

On the other hand, you've got Rod Rosenstein under investigation, Andrew McCabe before a Grand Jury and Peter Strock, Lisa Page and Bruce Ohr all facing possible charges.

Dude, I will make this plea to you again: Please educate yourself about this topic before you speak any more on it. It is obvious that you have no earthly idea what you are talking about and what little you contribute is stale talking points that come from the very people you claim you don't listen to.

I'm fine with you not agreeing with what I post cause you hate Trump. All I ask is that you google this stuff and independently verify what I say. That's how you learn, and it's obvious that you need to.

Last edited:
Manafort's charges have nothing to do with Trump, they are all having to do with stuff that ROD ROSENSTEIN cleared him of back in 2005. WITCH HUNT!

On the other hand, you've got Rod Rosenstein under investigation, Andrew McCabe before a Grand Jury and Peter Strock, Lisa Page and Bruce Ohr all facing possible charges.

Trump draining the swamp like a champ. But chin up, your boy Mueller got coffee-boy LMAO!
Nothing to with Trump except him being Trumps campaign chairman, broke, and with strong ties to the Russians. Hmmmm, I’m sure that’s just a coincidence. He was just the go between, which is why they’re after the bigger fish. It shouldn’t be long now.

Nothing to with Trump except him being Trumps campaign chairman, broke, and with strong ties to the Russians. Hmmmm, I’m sure that’s just a coincidence.

Call it whatever you want, but Mueller didn't charge him with anything concerning his few weeks with Trump. Take it up with him if you don't like it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT