ADVERTISEMENT

I just paid $4 for gas

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
Same thing I paid when Dubya was president. Same thing I paid when obama was president. Now I'm paying it under Hiden.

Anyone notice what name is missing? Trump.

The three guys above, all hate Trump. All of Washington DC hates Trump. It's the only issue that has united both parties since World War II.

But Trump LOWERED gas prices. We became a NET EXPORTER of oil. That means we as a nation produced enough oil to have EXCESS which we could SELL FOR A PROFIT.

Why didn't we do that under Bush? obama? Hiden? Were those guys simply incompetents, or did that purposely not WANT the US to be energy indepedent?

But that makes no sense, right? Being energy indepdent means the nation thrives. It means you unlock wealth for the average American and give them more purchasing power. A better life. You make them more independent and less dependent on the government for support.

Which is what we ALL want, right? We believe the politicians we elect want to do what's best for us.

Right?

And yet....Trump did all those things. And DC was united in hating him for it.

We're being played.

And yes, I officially want reparations from Hiden voters.

Here's why:

Remember what happened after election day? It was obvious cheating happened. When we demanded audits, what did @LizardGrad89 famously say??

"Count every vote!"

We clarified, no, count every LEGAL vote!

He clarified, no, count every vote!

Every dem here agreed.

So Hiden voters KNOW the dems cheated. That makes them accessories to the steal.

And responsible for damages.

Since gas and food prices have more than doubled under Hiden, the start of reparations will be to refund all non-Hiden voters 50% of the money they have spend on food and gas since Jan 20, 2021.

What else should the Hiden voters pay for?

Same thing I paid when Dubya was president. Same thing I paid when obama was president. Now I'm paying it under Hiden.

Anyone notice what name is missing? Trump.

The three guys above, all hate Trump. All of Washington DC hates Trump. It's the only issue that has united both parties since World War II.

But Trump LOWERED gas prices. We became a NET EXPORTER of oil. That means we as a nation produced enough oil to have EXCESS which we could SELL FOR A PROFIT.

Why didn't we do that under Bush? obama? Hiden? Were those guys simply incompetents, or did that purposely not WANT the US to be energy indepedent?

But that makes no sense, right? Being energy indepdent means the nation thrives. It means you unlock wealth for the average American and give them more purchasing power. A better life. You make them more independent and less dependent on the government for support.

Which is what we ALL want, right? We believe the politicians we elect want to do what's best for us.

Right?

And yet....Trump did all those things. And DC was united in hating him for it.

We're being played.
This is what perplexes me. Why do libs not see this? These politicians are ALL bad people...at least a huge majority. We had a guy that actually made BILLIONS on his own...not stealing it from us tax payers. Now it does not take a rocket scientist to see this. If you do not feel ground hog day revisited now...going back to the Hussein obama days, something is wrong with you. When the CIA, FBI and NSA get involved to overthrow an election without recourse...THAT should scare the living chit out of ALL of us. But the libs DO NOT CARE. Even though it is undeniable...they do not care. Hence...they are NOT REAL Americans to me. They are no better than our communist enemies

And yes, I officially want reparations from Hiden voters.

Here's why:

Remember what happened after election day? It was obvious cheating happened. When we demanded audits, what did @LizardGrad89 famously say??

"Count every vote!"

We clarified, no, count every LEGAL vote!

He clarified, no, count every vote!

Every dem here agreed.

So Hiden voters KNOW the dems cheated. That makes them accessories to the steal.

And responsible for damages.

Since gas and food prices have more than doubled under Hiden, the start of reparations will be to refund all non-Hiden voters 50% of the money they have spend on food and gas since Jan 20, 2021.

What else should the Hiden voters pay for?
I 100% agree with this. I truly believe that when we go to the gas station...libs should pay 6 a gallon...and we pay 2.50. After we agree here...then we need to do the same at the grocery store, liquor store and any other place where we spend lot of money!

I 100% agree with this. I truly believe that when we go to the gas station...libs should pay 6 a gallon...and we pay 2.50. After we agree here...then we need to do the same at the grocery store, liquor store and any other place where we spend lot of money!
Hmmmm....interesting idea. So you're saying when we get to the checkout, we show a card that shows who we voted for, and then if we voted for Trump, we get charged the lower price, then if we voted for Hiden, the higher price?

Most of the dems here spent the last year saying it's perfectly acceptable for everyone to be required to show a 'vaccination' card to travel or eat or just participate in society, so I'm sure they will be fine with having to prove who they voted for then pay the appropriate penalty.

Hmmmm....interesting idea. So you're saying when we get to the checkout, we show a card that shows who we voted for, and then if we voted for Trump, we get charged the lower price, then if we voted for Hiden, the higher price?

Most of the dems here spent the last year saying it's perfectly acceptable for everyone to be required to show a 'vaccination' card to travel or eat or just participate in society, so I'm sure they will be fine with having to prove who they voted for then pay the appropriate penalty.
And if you're a business owner, you could tell customers;

"Hey you voted for Trump! Congratulations, you get the lower price!"

"Oops...looks like you voted for Hiden, your bill is 117% higher than if you had voted for Trump! Sucks to be you!"

I think if dems had that banged over the head every time they went to WalMart, they may actually start voting for people who put their best interests first.

• Love
Reactions: NavigatorII
And if you're a business owner, you could tell customers;

"Hey you voted for Trump! Congratulations, you get the lower price!"

"Oops...looks like you voted for Hiden, your bill is 117% higher than if you had voted for Trump! Sucks to be you!"

I think if dems had that banged over the head every time they went to WalMart, they may actually start voting for people who put their best interests first.
I think a lot of people like the ghostofdougdickey need a week old stinking mullet slapped up side their head. Sometimes you get what you deserve.

ADVERTISEMENT