ADVERTISEMENT

I find it ironic that weed...

From the AJC;

Prior to 1937, cannabis was legal and recognized by the American Medical Association as a legitimate pharmaceutical. It was prescribed by doctors in this country and England; Queen Victoria was prescribed marijuana for menstrual cramps.In 1937, prohibition had ended, and Harry Anslinger, director of the Federal Bureau of Narcotics, needed a new cause. He convinced some friends in Congress to introduce a bill criminalizing marijuana.

According to the Congressional Record, Anslinger gave the following testimony:

“There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the U.S., and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz and swing, result from marijuana use. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers, and others.”​

Congress voted to criminalize marijuana.

In 1972, the National Commission on Marijuana and Drug Abuse, chaired by Pennsylvania Republican Gov. Raymond Shafer, recommended the end of marijuana prohibition. Dr. Jesse Steinfeld, the surgeon general, recommended against placing marijuana on the newly created list of prohibited drugs. Still, President Richard Nixon and Congress classified marijuana as a Schedule I drug, the most dangerous drug category.

Just legalize it and be done with it.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Don’t need the darkies highing up good white girls with the whacky weed, loosening their inhibitions and thighs for the underclass darkie.

Eventually that leads to good white folk commiting murder.

Or at least that’s what I gathered from watch Reefer Madness.

because it's all about greedy bastards ruining lives, millions of them...

From the AJC;

Prior to 1937, cannabis was legal and recognized by the American Medical Association as a legitimate pharmaceutical. It was prescribed by doctors in this country and England; Queen Victoria was prescribed marijuana for menstrual cramps.In 1937, prohibition had ended, and Harry Anslinger, director of the Federal Bureau of Narcotics, needed a new cause. He convinced some friends in Congress to introduce a bill criminalizing marijuana.

“There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the U.S., and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz and swing, result from marijuana use. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers, and others.”​

In 1972, the National Commission on Marijuana and Drug Abuse, chaired by Pennsylvania Republican Gov. Raymond Shafer, recommended the end of marijuana prohibition. Dr. Jesse Steinfeld, the surgeon general, recommended against placing marijuana on the newly created list of prohibited drugs. Still, President Richard Nixon and Congress classified marijuana as a Schedule I drug, the most dangerous drug category.

Thanks for that history MJ, I never knew it was legal at any point in America.

Do you know the history? It is very interesting

I do and can say that it’s one of the biggest lies the Feds has ever pulled over the people of this country. Worse thing ever is it was all about money from pharmaceutical corporations as they were giving out the green backs like candy to everybody in Washington.

What I find intriguing is our own Federal Government actually owns the patent on marijuana for neurological reasons. Thousands upon thousands of people have died because they were lied to about marijuana because the pharmaceuticals didn’t want to market it. I can tell you from personal experience after been on these toxic pain killers since 2013 now I am done with them and will be taking medical marijuana within two months now. The majority of people does not even realize that our bodies have CBD receptors waiting to be used that helps with pain and many other neurological disorders. They are C1 and C2 and i can’t wait to have a life once again.

Reactions: 96-06-08GATOR
From the AJC;

This also

I do and can say that it’s one of the biggest lies the Feds has ever pulled over the people of this country. Worse thing ever is it was all about money from pharmaceutical corporations as they were giving out the green backs like candy to everybody in Washington.

What I find intriguing is our own Federal Government actually owns the patent on marijuana for neurological reasons. Thousands upon thousands of people have died because they were lied to about marijuana because the pharmaceuticals didn’t want to market it. I can tell you from personal experience after been on these toxic pain killers since 2013 now I am done with them and will be taking medical marijuana within two months now. The majority of people does not even realize that our bodies have CBD receptors waiting to be used that helps with pain and many other neurological disorders. They are C1 and C2 and i can’t wait to have a life once again.
Good for you and good luck with your future health! I've been fortunate up to this point. Probably because I eat bags and bags of frozen blueberries from Maine...ancient Chinese secret.

Reactions: martycat1
It's not just the pharmaceutical companies who benefit from prohibition. Prisons, law enforcement, military contractors all generate huge money from the war on drugs and marijuana arrests represent more than half of all drug arrests.

Reactions: ih8f$u and EvilWayz
Whoever objects to this is nuts...

StonerGirl-1.jpg

Reactions: bradleygator
There are many places on the internet where you can buy cheap bongs. You can find them in many other online stores. However, I recommend using the site where I purchased for myself a high-quality bong made of glass. It was a pretty great solution for a person who had never tried smoking with a bong before.

How did a thread that ended nearly 5 years ago be brought back to life? And a goofy one at that!!!

Well, one of the main posters in this thread has since passed (RIP MJ). If simple message board threads about weed and do this to someone, imagine what the real thing would do.

From the AJC;

Yeah, and then everyone will start listening to that satanic jazz and swing again and the country will go right down the tubes! Nice try! /s

Reactions: martycat1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT