ADVERTISEMENT

I am going to start deleting threads....

That’s just silly. No one wants to harm “America.” But America is made up of its people and it can’t be great until it looks after all of its people. Even the ones you don’t like or disagree with.

Or maybe that was just a subtle troll. If so, we’ll done.

That is just naive.

Unless you mean America in terms of a geographical location. Sure, maybe they love where it is but not what it is. There are PLENTY of people who wish to destroy the American experiment as we know it.

And if you are poor and are never given the opportunity to advance then you will remain poor.

Holy crap. Some people in this country have never been given an opopportunity? lol

I think what you meant to say is that despite being given the opportunity, some people were not FORCED to take advantage of it.

More than any society in the history of mankind, many people from our lower classes have risen up and made themselves part of the upper class.

A little off point...Hitler saw the United Kingdom as a country that he could eventually align with because they were a country of people who were very similar to his own. However, he hated America because it was a literal melting pot of people without a pure culture. That is who we are and it is who we've always been.

In other words,

“This is all I have. Please don’t take it away from me. Its really important that I spam the Gator message board with election conspiracy theories and my Trump love. “
Ironic!!!
FineEnlightenedBird-max-1mb.gif

retard-retard-alert.gif

I don't really understand the free board vs. premium board angle but it seems to me that, the Trump supporter's definition of a 'troll' is anyone who's not a Trump supporter.
I have to call you out on this one. It's crap like you seem to think you see that causes this disruption in the first place.

I have to call you out on this one. It's crap like you seem to think you see that causes this disruption in the first place.
He's trolling. They troll here, then go to college soundoff and troll each other.

@BSC911 has 24k troll posts on that board in 4 years. In addition to the 12k he has here.

That's 36k troll posts in 4 years on just two boards.

@GatorTheo has 82k on both boards.

No clue how either of them find the time.

• Wow
Reactions: NavigatorII
He's trolling. They troll here, then go to college soundoff and troll each other.

@BSC911 has 24k troll posts on that board in 4 years. In addition to the 12k he has here.

That's 36k troll posts in 4 years on just two boards.

@GatorTheo has 82k on both boards.

No clue how either of them find the time.
It's kinda weird. We agree on a lot but, when we disagree, I'm a troll.

It's kinda weird. We agree on a lot but, when we disagree, I'm a troll.
If you arent 100% behind Trump and everything he does, no matter how wacko, you are either a:

a. Troll
b. Sock account
c. Sheep

Ive never seen anyone worship another human as much as he does.

Last edited:
Finger point Trump supporters as the problem. We see things differently, but so do you and that's what makes this place great, until people getting offended by words on this site. Jeez.
I haven't been here enough over the last few years to pinpoint a problem. I think the place is fine. I really don't care what opinions people have. I think we should welcome them all. We're just talking.

It does seem to me like Trump supporters erroneously call non-Trump supporters 'trolls'.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
the only people it creates a headache for would be me and the moderators. None of us need to deal with any of this. Again, the only place where some of this stuff slips through the cracks is in the FREE BOARDS lol. It's crazy to me. If you or anyone else do not want to be subject to things like this happening/slipping through the cracks stay in The Swamp where I promise you it does not happen. That is the premium board and where I am going to spend most of my time moderating and reporting news etc......

The content is not the problem IMHO. It's the little babies that hit the report button every time their "feelings" get hurt. I've been here 16 years and have never once even thought about hitting report or ignore for that matter. I don't care. Just click out or scroll on. It's really easy.

The content is not the problem IMHO. It's the little babies that hit the report button every time their "feelings" get hurt. I've been here 16 years and have never once even thought about hitting report or ignore for that matter. I don't care. Just click out or scroll on. It's really easy.
ONLY 16? Guess I can call you Junior Bollocks. ;) The weak and woke are whining little crybabies. That's why they love them some censorship.

ONLY 16? Guess I can call you Junior Bollocks. ;) The weak and woke are whining little crybabies. That's why they love them some censorship.
Don't be talking about Ghost like that. He'll kick you out of the crew. Then what would you do.

That’s ok to disagree. You feel it’s fine and feel it’s weak. I do think the posters on this board would be much better if they treated this place like they do TV. If you don’t like the channel, you change it. It’s that simple.
Well TV channels can't tag you with name calling or response to your post with name calling. So you can just take it, report it or block it and you oppose 2 of the 3. So your solution is "just take it" and I can't be that man.

I'm old school but I think the board is better without personal insults.

There's plenty of contentious stuff to discuss. Personal insults are middle school tactics and they just invite other personal insults (which attract the board po-po).
I agree

II assume you are talking about ghost. Apologize .

I use the ignore button as a filter. I still get to read Ghosts crews meltdown over the GOAT and trying to get it shut down, as well as you bragging about hitting on 17 and 18 year olds when you were 40. That was a classic.

Yet I get to skip most of your lame memes. It’s a win win for me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RayGravesGhost
I haven't been here enough over the last few years to pinpoint a problem. I think the place is fine. I really don't care what opinions people have. I think we should welcome them all. We're just talking.

It does seem to me like Trump supporters erroneously call non-Trump supporters 'trolls'.
I get what you are saying. It might appear that way, but it isn't. There are a couple of trolls that are just that and unfortunately, they represent the anti-Trumpers. Not all Trump haters do this.

Well TV channels can't tag you with name calling or response to your post with name calling. So you can just take it, report it or block it and you oppose 2 of the 3. So your solution is "just take it" and I can't be that man.

I don’t mind people calling me names. I get more annoyed by the bad-faith strawman arguments favored by some here.

But, I also believe in addressing any grievances directly with the perpetrator rather than calling in the mods. If that doesn’t work, I can give as good as I get in flamewars, or I can just close the browser and go on with my life.

In general, I say bring on Thunderdome.

But I also understand that the owner of this establishment has to worry about scaring away advertisers or running afoul of Rivals/Yahoo/Verizon policies.

you would think so but here I am...........

I think people just need to stay on topic without attacking others with different opinions. I usually just laugh by LOL or emoji when I find something ridiculous.
It should be that easy but nope...........

ADVERTISEMENT