ADVERTISEMENT

I’m Calling it Now

This little “cartoon” is a nothing burger.
My advice for you and the rapidly shrinking band of Trumpers is to wake up and grab a seat on the last train from Clarksville. You folks have always felt like you were outsiders but if you keep following that mistaken philosophy you really will be all alone in loserville.

It's not a cartoon really Trump seems to age a lot of people that try to set him up. The pictures are just months apart and the one not long after she tried to take Trump out at the Rep primary debate after bragging someone would be finished after that night.

It's not a cartoon Trump seems to age a lot of people that try to set him up. The pictures are just months apart and the one not long after she tried to take Trump out at the Rep primary debate after bragging someone would be finished after that night.
My point is so what? Megan Kelly is doing just fine and two different pics of her show exactly what?
What’s that got to do with TODAY?
🤯 Nothing!

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
My point is so what? Megan Kelly is doing just fine and two different pics of her show exactly what?
What’s that got to do with TODAY?
🤯 Nothing!

Money wise because Fox foolishly way overpaid someone that was doomed to fail. She did attempt their bidding though and failed miserably.

It's not a cartoon really Trump seems to age a lot of people that try to set him up. The pictures are just months apart and the one not long after she tried to take Trump out at the Rep primary debate after bragging someone would be finished after that night.

Megan Kelly is an odd choice for an example of aging. She looks great for a woman in her 50s, and better than most women half her age.

His attack on Youngkin is nothing short of bizarre.
If he believes he’s preemptively “clearing the field” it’s a tremendous blunder.
Keep it up Donald. You’re doing your potential primary opponents a huge favor. And miscalculations like this only show that you’ve lost that novel audacity that helped you in 2016, which was a lifetime ago.
10,000 percent. Again, dangerously and profoundly undisciplined and is only helping the other party. He appears emotional and lashing out.

people across the conservative spectrum and tiring, quickly, of this.

Disagree. Her face has aged a lot after the Trump setup attempt so that she has to cake makeup on now.
And what does that have to do with anything?
Seriously? It isn’t relevant to the former President bizarrely attacking Gov. Youngkin.

10,000 percent. Again, dangerously and profoundly undisciplined and is only helping the other party. He appears emotional and lashing out.

people across the conservative spectrum and tiring, quickly, of this.

He’s being trashed on social media like I’ve only seen previously by Dems. The remarks on Sean Hannity’s FB page are just brutal...from Republicans.

And what does that have to do with anything?
Seriously? It isn’t relevant to the former President bizarrely attacking Gov. Youngkin.
Nothing is the answer. It is a borderline misogynistic comment against someone (Megyn) who has been a consistent, powerful conservative voice and has wonderfully reinvented herself.

Reactions: goldmom
Well he has been huddling with the connections. We will see I guess and 2023 is going to be very interesting.
No offense but you aren’t exactly the person one should look to for an unbiased opinion.

And I did say no offense.

RDS is definitely in discussions and if he is wise he wont take the bait. We will find out shortly after the new year probably.
Discussion with the Republican hierarchy? Oh nooooooo. The horror!!!!!

Is this your first election, nube?

DeSantis 2024.

Reactions: goldmom
Discussion with the Republican hierarchy? Oh nooooooo. The horror!!!!!

Is this your first election, nube?

DeSantis 2024.
retard-retard-alert.gif

If trump is given the nomination he'll destroy the DeSantis led republican party all by himself. 😲

Get ready for trump and his cohorts like Green & Gaetz to start name calling & lying on anyone in trump's path to the nomination...Including DeSantis 🤣

Reactions: BSC911
If trump is given the nomination he'll destroy the DeSantis led republican party all by himself. 😲

Get ready for trump and his cohorts like Green & Gaetz to start name calling & lying on anyone in trump's path to the nomination...Including DeSantis 🤣
He knows no other way. It’s he and his cult against everyone else. He couldn’t GAS about the Republican Party. He’s a true RINO.

Do not worry yourself, son....it is not like we are running against ANYONE with even HALF a brain. Even his followers fit that description!

I was talking about Trump sniping on DeSantis.

Let me know when you are ready to follow through on that bet YOU proposed. Gas prices haven't increased like you promised.

I was talking about Trump sniping on DeSantis.

Let me know when you are ready to follow through on that bet YOU proposed. Gas prices haven't increased like you promised.
I only bet people who are not liars, son. That leaves you WAY out. Now back to your moms basement.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT