ADVERTISEMENT

I’m Calling it Now

BSC911

Bull Gator
Apr 18, 2018
Now that the Trump magic has worn off, people realize that they no longer need to bow down to the Orange God. Like Ghost, his time has passed and people no longer need to pay attention to him. Like many formerly relevant people, he’ll continue to make noise but will anyone care?

So I’m calling it now, DeSantis will win the Pub nomination in 2024 and easily defeat the Dem nominee. Other than Trump, There is no one on either side that will come close. The question is, will Trump listen or will he continue to bring down the entire party.

I’m taking bets. Unless Biden dies in office, DeSantis will be the next US president.

Who’s in?

PS. Welchers are not eligible since they obviously don’t honor bets.

Now that the Trump magic has worn off, people realize that they no longer need to bow down to the Orange God. Like Ghost, his time has passed and people no longer need to pay attention to him. Like many formerly relevant people, he’ll continue to make noise but will anyone care?

So I’m calling it now, DeSantis will win the Pub nomination in 2024 and easily defeat the Dem nominee. Other than Trump, There is no one on either side that will come close. The question is, will Trump listen or will he continue to bring down the entire party.

I’m taking bets. Unless Biden dies in office, DeSantis will be the next US president.

Who’s in?

You know I don’t disagree with you. I saw some people on Fox News, not the normal commentators, basically saying Donald Trump trying to make the midterms all about him as one of the things that cost Republicans on Tuesday and I don’t disagree. I just hope enough people can break away from his shadow and enough Americans, conservative Americans, can realize he’s more harm than good, how toxic he’s become, and move away from him while staying true to the Maga message.

That would be ideal for a Republican like me, someone that’s more libertarian the Republican, some of that believes in individual liberty but is Financially conservative. And Pro energy.

Who’s in?

Late to the party again, son?

Who’s in?

lol. Trump will easily dispatch RDS if he decides to join the establishment and run against him.

How? Call him names? That may fire up the Trump cult but will work against him with the majority. That is as long as DeSantis can retain a professional adult demeanor, of course.

That and point out the establishment crooks he has been having discussions with their connections about running. He better wisen up if he wants to be viable in 2028.

Your hero is self destructing.
No he isn't he is getting out in front of this since RDS is deciding whether to go all in with those crooks, Good move to do it while the crooks coordinated their RDS narrative with the usual establishment media and even getting an assist from the lefty media.

No he isn't he is getting out in front of this since RDS is deciding whether to go all in with those crooks, Good move to do it while the crooks coordinated their RDS narrative with the usual establishment media and even getting an assist from the lefty media.
Okay. 🙄

No, what we will see is how intelligent hard core Trump cultists are in understanding how he’s become a sad old narcissist and how many of you have the capability to realize we all must move on to save our country. 🇺🇸

I get the feeling you might be frustrated enough to vote for the Democrat or Libertarian when Trump is the nominee.

I get the feeling you might be frustrated enough to vote for the Democrat or Libertarian when Trump is the nominee.
The “feeling” thing is what the disconnect might be. Democrat? 🤯
Think. Don’t feel.
I’m serious.

FhQ2UGKXkAEBNxI

Trump has already warned the establishment/DeSantis pushers. Some 2016 effects.

See, this is why you are on the ignore list with the other flamers. You add nothing of value.

PS. And you don’t understand how the ignore button works.

No one cares. Read it, ignore it, pretend ignore it...how does that affect me?

I concentrate on the policies...forget the personalities.
Obama has a tremendous personality and demeanor but his policies suck (IMO).
A lot of people want to move on from Trump for 2 reasons 1) because they think his toxic personality will hurt Republicans 2) the media obsession and narrative with Trump's flaws causes them to feel a sort of shame for supporting Trump even though they like his policies.
I got news for ya...anyone on the Republican ticket is going to be linked in some way to Trump and the narrative will be that Desantis (or whoever) is a threat to our Democracy blah blah blah. Desantis (with his policies already) is a layup for this 'tag'. We could nominate Liz Chaney and MSDNC will have her labeled as a MAGA candidate who threatens our very existence. And of course, half of this country will lap it up.

I concentrate on the policies...forget the personalities.
Obama has a tremendous personality and demeanor but his policies suck (IMO).
A lot of people want to move on from Trump for 2 reasons 1) because they think his toxic personality will hurt Republicans 2) the media obsession and narrative with Trump's flaws causes them to feel a sort of shame for supporting Trump even though they like his policies.
I got news for ya...anyone on the Republican ticket is going to be linked in some way to Trump and the narrative will be that Desantis (or whoever) is a threat to our Democracy blah blah blah. Desantis (with his policies already) is a layup for this 'tag'. We could nominate Liz Chaney and MSDNC will have her labeled as a MAGA candidate who threatens our very existence. And of course, half of this country will lap it up.
Does it matter what the opposition will do? That's just politics.

Focus on nominating the better candidate. And that's not the fat orange clown. His time has passed, he just doesn't know it yet.

Like Bruce Willis in The Sixth Sense.

Reactions: gatorspeed
Well, as an independent thinker, I critically evaluated each candidate and voted for the better one. I am not a sheep.

Some of the others OTB need to leave the herd.
LOL, Beto sucked. I can understand why you didn't. He is like Stacey Adams, more known for almost winning...

Reactions: BSC911

Who’s in?

Trump's finished. DeSantis is the future. Trump's position as leader is over. You can't even whip Democrats in a midterm with high inflation -corporate profiteering- rising crime and low approval ratings for Biden. Trump is in serious legal peril too. NY AG fraud suit. He is facing multiple criminal investigations simultaneously, from January 6, fake electoral certificates from every swing state sent to DC, his infamous & incriminating phone call to Georgia's Secretary of State that prompted a special grand jury. 45 even had a search warrant executed at his residence after he had the audacity to both defy a Federal Grand jury subpoena for all classified documents and his lawyer attested that all classified documents were returned. That's classic obstruction - one of the felonies on the warrant. Bill Barr admitted they were very close to having enough evidence to indict Trump with obstruction. That's bad news when your former AG says that.

His attack on Youngkin is nothing short of bizarre.
If he believes he’s preemptively “clearing the field” it’s a tremendous blunder.
Keep it up Donald. You’re doing your potential primary opponents a huge favor. And miscalculations like this only show that you’ve lost that novel audacity that helped you in 2016, which was a lifetime ago.

FhQ2UGKXkAEBNxI

Trump has already warned the establishment/DeSantis pushers. Some 2016 effects.

This little “cartoon” is a nothing burger.
My advice for you and the rapidly shrinking band of Trumpers is to wake up and grab a seat on the last train from Clarksville. You folks have always felt like you were outsiders but if you keep following that mistaken philosophy you really will be all alone in loserville.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT