ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Bidens laptop

nail1988

Bull Gator
Jan 14, 2004
Last edited:
In a recent poll 17% of Biden voters said they would not have voted for him if they knew this information.

BigTech - Legacy Media - NeoCons - NeoLibs all colluded to suppress and sensor information during the 2020 Steal. It's among the biggest corrupt actions in American history.

this Makes watergate look like a walk in the park. Ya think the Russians and Chinese didn’t also get this from Hunter ?​

thoughts @kalimgoodman @CFAGator @Illegal-shift ?

Hunter Biden’s Laptop Contained Defense Department ‘Encryption Keys’​

I will say it AGAIN and AGAIN...this IS who they are. They are VERY different than we are. They have aided our enemies for as long as I have been alive

The media, Big Tech, Deep State and the Dimtard Party are all in collusion to make this go away. They'll continue to deny it even though it's all out in plain sight now. Disgusting.
there are rumblings coming from the justice department that they have found a way for Hunter NOT to be jailed. Sounds about right to me

The media, Big Tech, Deep State and the Dimtard Party are all in collusion to make this go away. They'll continue to deny it even though it's all out in plain sight now. Disgusting.
Kind of like, "well it kind of, sort of happened, but not the way you conservatives believe because you wanna bash the poor guy.."

That sounds about right huh?

FBI says they don’t know where Hunters laptop is ?

Shocker! The FBI 'Doesn't Know' Where Hunter's Laptop Is​

6apc4y.jpg

It's not really Hunter's Laptop. It was China Joe's Operation 100%. It's creepy Joe's Laptop!

Reactions: instaGATOR
there are recorded hard drives. Someone knew this was going to happen. Like I said in another post. I have heard some rumblings that the DOJ(Merrick Garland) is doing everything in his power to find a way to NOT put Hunter in jail
Just like Comey and Lynch not even slapping the Skankipotimus on the wrist for violating security measures. "No reasonable prosecutor"............... :rolleyes: Anyone else would have been doing hard jail time.
right-dr-evil.gif

• Angry
Reactions: instaGATOR

where’s Hunter ?​

Something Big Is Coming on Hunter Biden's Corrupt Dealings​

I have said many times that Brandon will NOT finish out his term. THIS MAY be the thing that they let take him down. Which in itself is VERY, VERY scary. In my opinion, the establishment does not like Biden. They like Kamala. Of course..THEY are pulling all the strings. But she HAS her wits...and is STILL dumber than Brandon is. This is trouble.

Until the Sovereign Citizens stand up to their responsibilities to control their own Public Servants, nothing of any real value is going to change.

Whining and sniveling about the neo-Royalty in the swamp does little to nothing to affect any real changes.

The real fault remains with the sorry, lazy, ignorant, excuse for citizens in this country today....

Reactions: nail1988
I have said many times that Brandon will NOT finish out his term. THIS MAY be the thing that they let take him down. Which in itself is VERY, VERY scary. In my opinion, the establishment does not like Biden. They like Kamala. Of course..THEY are pulling all the strings. But she HAS her wits...and is STILL dumber than Brandon is. This is trouble.
I'd love to see Brandon stew in his own poop over this and get impeached in 2023. But a GOP Senate should refuse to convict, just making him a lame duck for another two years. A brain dead Brandon is still better than the cackling ho. FFS, hard to believe that clown bus of Dimtard candidates in 2020 couldn't come up with a better offering, every one of them was loony tunes.........maybe all except Gabbert, and I still wouldn't have voted for her.

Just say NO to impeachment.

The only correct solution is to de-certify the fraudulent election and return the real elected President to the WH.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT