ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden laptop repairman John Paul Mac Isaac says FBI agent threatened him to hush up

nail1988

Bull Gator
Jan 14, 2004
The computer repair shop owner who blew the whistle on Hunter Biden’s infamous laptop claims in a new book that an FBI agent threatened him to stay silent.

John Paul Mac Isaac said two federal agents came to his Mac Shop in Wilmington, Del. in December 2019 to recoup the laptop following a subpoena, he details in his new book “American Injustice: My Battle to Expose the Truth.”

The repairman, who had volunteered to hand the laptop over to the feds two months earlier, said the alleged threat came after he made a joke, telling them: “Hey, lads, I’ll remember to change your names when I write the book.”

“Agent Wilson kept walking but Agent DeMeo paused and turned to face me,” Paul Mac writes of the encounter.

Isaac said the agent then told him: “It is our experience that nothing ever happens to people that don’t talk about these things.”

hunter-biden-laptop-22.jpg

The computer repair shop owner who blew the whistle on Hunter Biden’s infamous laptop claims in a new book that an FBI agent threatened him to stay silent.

John Paul Mac Isaac said two federal agents came to his Mac Shop in Wilmington, Del. in December 2019 to recoup the laptop following a subpoena, he details in his new book “American Injustice: My Battle to Expose the Truth.”

The repairman, who had volunteered to hand the laptop over to the feds two months earlier, said the alleged threat came after he made a joke, telling them: “Hey, lads, I’ll remember to change your names when I write the book.”

“Agent Wilson kept walking but Agent DeMeo paused and turned to face me,” Paul Mac writes of the encounter.

Isaac said the agent then told him: “It is our experience that nothing ever happens to people that don’t talk about these things.”

Not much of an update from what we already know. Disappointing. 2 years now, NADA. FBI doing good work. :rolleyes:

@Mdfgator says this is fake news and you’re not a “patriot” for questioning law enforcement.

He also said he was against 'big government'. And went silent on the FBI raiding Trump and PA politicians, and the IRS arming 80k workers.

Amazing how our 'independents' always tell on themselves.
Dont forget she claims to love and support the police but voted for the party running on Defunding the Police.

looks like hard hitting news to me, not sheep food, but what do i know!!!
Next to nothing about most any subject that's ever come up here....

Was that supposed to be a trick question, if so you've failed miserably yet again....

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator

I'm surprised that the Un-American traitors running the FBI today didn't immediately 'disappear' him, and then burn down his shop, his home, and any storage lockers or sheds he might have had....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT