ADVERTISEMENT

Hugh Freeze just resigned

Figured that was coming. How stupid using an issued phone for that. That isn't the main reason he was fired however.

Meanwhile it's business as usual at the other name brand schools. The NCAA like always goes after the small schools so they can pretend to be tough on this stuff.

Holy Sheet Batman....

There goes the start of another decade in the football toilet for Ole Miss....

Ole Miss was done once they beat Bama twice. Heck the SEC probably sicked the NCAA on them like they did on us in the 80s.
:eek:

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ole Miss was done once they beat Bama twice. Heck the SEC probably sicked the NCAA on them like they did on us in the 80s.

Wouldn't doubt it. You look at a place like UNC and they proved they were creating fake degrees, changing grades, etc. and nothing happened to the, because they're a blue blood.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Meanwhile it's business as usual at the other name brand schools. The NCAA like always goes after the small schools so they can pretend to be tough on this stuff.

still amusing that Ole Miss gets popped already for 1 top class, zero championships... and Bama is still running rampant with 90 top classes, 72 free cars and a handful of hardware championships and rings...

still amusing that Ole Miss gets popped already for 1 top class, zero championships... and Bama is still running rampant with 90 top classes, 72 free cars and a handful of hardware championships and rings...

Yep I think I read one time the SEC did nothing hardly to help the NCAA when they did get Bama for a few things years ago while they went out of their way to help them when it came to UF.

Those bags are no joke in Bammy land, especially with that office a skip away from them in Bham.. If people think politics are bad, they have been cheating in SPORTS for decades for christ sake, money works the same everywhere.. The people with money in the world get what they pay for, just look at OJ, yet again.. You don't sit and wonder when you have money, you get what you want.

Reactions: EvilWayz
Worst governor in the country there, followed closely by ours. Freeze played those rubes. A little bible and they love him. Win a few upsets. All the while being corrupt.

NOW they know...lots of people will tell you what you want to hear. He did.

Sounds familiar to a bigger picture too.

Think sane MS. Hire a solid citizen, not a bible salesman.

Typical by someone like Freeze.

There was a PATTERN of calls. Not one.

At least man up and take responsibility Hugh.

Reactions: sadgator
I mean, this is the least surprising thing ever. Freeze was corrupted and crooked to the core

100% guarantee those calls weren't for him but for recruits instead.

Wouldn't surprise me.

Also, in that one article that said Ole Miss went through 39,000 calls and only found that number once, but found many other "disturbing" things.

That's going to be interesting if it's true and we ever find out what those were.

Reactions: sadgator
Wouldn't surprise me.

Also, in that one article that said Ole Miss went through 39,000 calls and only found that number once, but found many other "disturbing" things.

That's going to be interesting if it's true and we ever find out what those were.

Happens all the time, just look at Louisville basketball. A lot of coaches just got smart and started using tour guides and 'hostesses' instead. Those girls know what the expectation is...do whatever it takes to show that recruit a good time whether that's drugs or sex or both.

Happens all the time, just look at Louisville basketball. A lot of coaches just got smart and started using tour guides and 'hostesses' instead. Those girls know what the expectation is...do whatever it takes to show that recruit a good time whether that's drugs or sex or both.

Like I've mentioned before.

I've seen it first hand in Auburn with recruits at the biggest most popular bar there.

I wo t say I ever saw first hand proof of women involved, but I saw plenty of other things.

Drank behind closed doors with several recruits (including a mister Cowart.)

I knew as soon as they signed their first top class. Ole Miss started beating out Bama, FSU, LSU and UF for recruits? They are an average school.

Like I've mentioned before.

I've seen it first hand in Auburn with recruits at the biggest most popular bar there.

I wo t say I ever saw first hand proof of women involved, but I saw plenty of other things.

Drank behind closed doors with several recruits (including a mister Cowart.)

I've seen the women involved. It was legendary up at UGA.

That 2013 class wasn't even THAT loaded though. Nkemdiche only went there because of his brother and the receiver had a teammate on the team I think. Tunsil is the sketchy one and probably got paid. But three high end players is really not that unusual, people just got upset because it was Ole Miss and without Nkemdiche already having a brother on the team it wouldn't have happened. Those other players followed him.

That 2013 class wasn't even THAT loaded though. Nkemdiche only went there because of his brother and the receiver had a teammate on the team I think. Tunsil is the sketchy one and probably got paid. But three high end players is really not that unusual, people just got upset because it was Ole Miss and without Nkemdiche already having a brother on the team it wouldn't have happened. Those other players followed him.
Not that unusual for UF, Bama, FSU, etc., but definitely unusual for Ole Miss. The reaction would have been the same had it been WF, North Western, or UCF.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT