ADVERTISEMENT

HUGE UPDATE

There is more than just vetting potential assistant coaches going on.

By the way don't forget Scott Frost was on Kelly's staff at Oregon. He was on staff during the NCAA issue.

Would like to hear Paco’s thoughts on this.
I'd also love to read a response from ‘PacoGator’.

But while we're waiting for that, it's past time for an ITG moderator to block ITG newbies--including but not at all limited to ‘StoopsforHC’: "Joined: Tuesday" (i.e., 2 days ago: Nov 14 )--from starting any threads during this stressful period in the "Gator Sports Forum". Especially click-bait threads whose all-caps subject conveys no information whatsoever, e.g., "HUGE UPDATE".

Last edited:
I'd also love to read a response from ‘PacoGator’.

But while we're waiting for that, it's past time for an ITG moderator to block ITG newbies--including but not at all limited to ‘StoopsforHC’: "Joined: Tuesday" (i.e., 2 days ago: Nov 14 )--from starting any threads during this stressful period in the "Gator Sports Forum". Especially click-bait threads whose all-caps subject conveys no information whatsoever, e.g., "HUGE UPDATE".
Oh Okay! So you knew all that information?

Robbie Andreu:

Here is the real news at this point in the search: there is no legitimate news coming from any verifiable sources. That would be Stricklin himself and any of the potential candidates.

“The only thing I know for certain is we are in the middle of a search process,” Stricklin told The Sun on Wednesday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT