ADVERTISEMENT

How To Remove Poopy Joe💩 From Office

BayouGator1995

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2015
Below is a three-rule indicator on how the current Disaster-In-Chief can be kicked out of office before 2024 even gets here. A quick summary of the indicators as follows;

1) Criminal Actvity - foreign collusion with Crackhead Hunter, sabatoging our energy sector by shutting down the pipelines, enabling social unrest (i.e. pro-abortionists/ANTIFA/BLM/LGBTQXYZ), stealing the election via voter-fraud and engineering, forced innoculations of COVID vaccine & mandates, endangering children to homosexual pedophilia-types,

2) Inability to Perform Duties - causing massive inflation, enabling soft-crime policies, failure to secure America's southern border, failing to uphold the Constitution (Bill Of Rights, Declaration Of Independence), incognitive behavior, economic collapse, food shortages,

3) Lack of Party/Public Popularity - 28%-32% approval rating, 48 years of ineptitude in Washington, D.C., party constituents abandoning him

There......did I miss something? Feel free to add on. Libtard trolls, feel free to disagree in senseless fashion.

You forgot to mention the free healthcare and social security numbers for all the illegal immigrants.

Do you really want Sleepy Joe out of there? Camelface is far worse than Joe. She'd be nothing but a legs spread puppet for the Dems, even moreso than Joey is.

Below is a three-rule indicator on how the current Disaster-In-Chief can be kicked out of office before 2024 even gets here. A quick summary of the indicators as follows;

1) Criminal Actvity - foreign collusion with Crackhead Hunter, sabatoging our energy sector by shutting down the pipelines, enabling social unrest (i.e. pro-abortionists/ANTIFA/BLM/LGBTQXYZ), stealing the election via voter-fraud and engineering, forced innoculations of COVID vaccine & mandates, endangering children to homosexual pedophilia-types,

2) Inability to Perform Duties - causing massive inflation, enabling soft-crime policies, failure to secure America's southern border, failing to uphold the Constitution (Bill Of Rights, Declaration Of Independence), incognitive behavior, economic collapse, food shortages,

3) Lack of Party/Public Popularity - 28%-32% approval rating, 48 years of ineptitude in Washington, D.C., party constituents abandoning him

There......did I miss something? Feel free to add on. Libtard trolls, feel free to disagree in senseless fashion.

61kdLfP8lOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Just vote him out. Stop with sore loser tricks. I hated it when the Dems were trying to scheme out Trump. I swear both sides are similar/same but hate to accept that.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
There is not a single person on this planet stupid enough to believe that. I would love for someone to be able to put someone in a life..or death situation. Put them on a lie detector...THEN ask them the question. I will bet NO ONE would say. "Brandon got 81 million votes" NOT ONE PERSON

More than likely a hell of a lot more. Dominion Voting Systems ring a bell with you?

Yes.

Hope this helps.

😆😆😆😆😆

You found two!!!?

only 73,999,998 more to go big guy!

But the systematic cheating we’ve shown you again and again doesn’t even get a comment. Something substantial or GTFO with dumb anecdotes,

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
😆😆😆😆😆

You found two!!!?

But the systematic cheating we’ve shown you again and again doesn’t even get a comment. Something substantial or GTFO with dumb anecdotes,
A long way saying you're wrong...✌🏽

Do you think Trump got 74 million legal votes?
Of course he did. He wasn't the one who employed 2000 Mules to go to dropboxes nationwide at 2AM-5AM to deposit illegal ballots. That was your Demo-Communist boys doing that bit.

😆😆😆😆😆

You found two!!!?

This is why these guys will NEVER be good trolls. They are not even close to smart enough to be good. The truly FUNNIEST part is...they THINK they ARE smart enough, so it makes for some GREAT laughs

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
A long way saying you're wrong...✌🏽
Tell me you’re not a serious person without telling me you’re not a serious person.

You don’t get to ignore mountains of evidence of systematic, impactful fraud then spike the football over two anecdotes.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
This is why these guys will NEVER be good trolls. They are not even close to smart enough to be good. The truly FUNNIEST part is...they THINK they ARE smart enough, so it makes for some GREAT laughs
We have the dumbest trolls on Al Gore’s amazing internet.

ADVERTISEMENT