ADVERTISEMENT

How the Owebama regime set the coup attempt against MAGA

LOL! The Federalist is a real good source for opinion, but it's definitely not one for the facts upon which opinion should be based. Today's right wing (not responsible conservatives, but the right wing - the nutjobs, if you will) first form an opinion based upon what their ideological masters degree (no "thinking" required) then try to make the facts fit. This almost always results in humorous results. The article you posted is a case in point.

LOL! The Federalist is a real good source for opinion, but it's definitely not one for the facts upon which opinion should be based. Today's right wing (not responsible conservatives, but the right wing - the nutjobs, if you will) first form an opinion based upon what their ideological masters degree (no "thinking" required) then try to make the facts fit. This almost always results in humorous results. The article you posted is a case in point.

The Federalist is one of the best sources of factual political information.

"Owebama" nickname is lame since he reduced the deficit, unlike 45 who has exploded it.

"Obombya" is better since he expanded our illegal foreign wars from bombing two countries to seven countries in his two terms.

The truth is that Obama vastly expanded the deficit in a doomed and ill-conceived experiment in Keynesian stimulus spending, much of which was wasted on priorities that helped Obama’s political supporters — especially the public sector unions — but did little for the economy.
https://www.breitbart.com/live/thir...dent-barack-obama-not-cut-deficit-two-thirds/
Off topic:
iu

iu

Last edited:
The fact that he thinks obama lowered the deficit shows you we are dealing with a populace that is not only being lied to by the media, but one that, for the most part, isn't smart enough to independently verify the media's claims.

The truth is that Obama vastly expanded the deficit in a doomed and ill-conceived experiment in Keynesian stimulus spending, much of which was wasted on priorities that helped Obama’s political supporters — especially the public sector unions — but did little for the economy.
https://www.breitbart.com/live/thir...dent-barack-obama-not-cut-deficit-two-thirds/
Off topic:
iu

iu
Why do you constantly post this ridiculous stuff? I doubt you have ever persuaded anyone, but have alienated many. What's the point of that? Get a life, man.

Lamumba. Empty suit.
Kasavubu. Blame country's ills on the press and predecessors. Think Bush and Fox News.
Mobutu. Saw the state treasury as his personal account. Think vacations and golf courses.
Mugabe. Think takeover of the African continent's crown jewel health care system and it's destruction.

Sound familiar? gatordad3 gets it.

I'm hardly a liberal; I'm an old fashioned conservative. Whatever cuckoo-cuckoo "philosophy" you have, it's certainly not conservative.Merely being a provocateur is not a "philosophy"; it's the hallmark of a small mind.
Old fashioned conservative? You've done nothing around here but get totally triggered over conservative thinking here, and WGAF about philosophy? I provoked nobody here, just respond to liberal idiocy like yours. Okay, so I may have provoked a few people here but I'm just having a little fun doing it, and as long as I'm pissing you off, I'm doing my job here.

Old fashioned conservative? You've done nothing around here but get totally triggered over conservative thinking here, and WGAF about philosophy? I provoked nobody here, just respond to liberal idiocy like yours. Okay, so I may have provoked a few people here but I'm just having a little fun doing it, and as long as I'm pissing you off, I'm doing my job here.

Hilarious how liberals think the posing as a conservative card will work and it never fools anyone.

The mistake liberals make is assuming everyone else is as gullible as they are.

Reactions: gatordad3
I'm curious to know what conservative publications / web sites inform your thinking. You don't strike me as a conservative at all; more like an Obama / liberal apologist. Your dismissal of The Federalist gives it away.
What are you, some kind of Nazi propaganda minister? Is there an "approved" list I have to adhere to be "pure" enough? It would never to occur to me to ask someone such a question other than in a friendly casual conversation. That you ask it tells me you wouldn't know a conservative if one bit you.

What are you, some kind of Nazi propaganda minister? Is there an "approved" list I have to adhere to be "pure" enough? It would never to occur to me to ask someone such a question other than in a friendly casual conversation. That you ask it tells me you wouldn't know a conservative if one bit you.

Busted. Haha

Conservatism the approved list here:

Reaganism is conservatism. He is the most influential conservative in the last 100 years. He was a champion of Goldwater. William F Buckley was a noted proponent of conservatism.

True conservatism requires belief in the 3 legged stool principle. Most republicans and almost all libertarians fail in this regard.

The 3 legs are
Fiscal conservatism
Social conservatism
Foreign policy Conservatism

Libertarians care mostly about the fiscal part.

RINOs are opportunists who promote various conservative ideas while holding to a big government mentality.

Under fiscal conservatism is the belief in the constitutional mandate of government. The government that governs least governs best. FC is the belief in small scope government. FC is the belief that social spending is the cause of deficits. FC is the belief in the 9th and 10th amendments and decentralized power. It is the belief that budgets should be balanced via a balanced budget amendment with caps on the amount of GDP that government may take in taxes. The belief in this leg of the stool leads to constitutional originalist thinking about taxation,representation and the size and scope of government.

Social conservatism is about family values and the original Judeo-Christian ethos that the country was founded upon. The founders opposed a state church like the Church of England but did not intend on the country to be secular. In fact almost all of the founders were some flavor of Christian even the Deists. While national government was forbidden from giving a religious test the several states continued to apply religious test to hold public office for many decades after the constitution was signed. Homosexuality and Adultery were illegal. Many states had blue laws concerning public morality and commerce during the sabbath. It was understood that liberty was not an excuse for licentious behavior. Monogamy was the law and divorce rare and legally difficult. Modern gender and identity politics were not a thing.

The leg is almost entirely rejected by libertarians, RINOs and millenials. But it was key to Reagan's success and elections. Oddly the boor, 3x divorced strip club owner successfully courted the evangelical wing of the party. That wing is the base and without it turning out to vote there is no victory in a presidential race for republicans. The deal was sealed with this wing with Trumps short list of SCOTUS nominees.

Lastly is the patriotic pro military wing/leg. Reagan left office with a 600 ship navy and the worlds largest and technologically best military in the world. His biggest conflict was Grenada and he didn't run to the UN for approval to exercise American military power. Peace through strength was the motto and the USSR was defeated without an actual war. Unless you were a crazy terrorist , you didn't not mess with an American traveling abroad.

Reaganism is conservatism. He is the most influential conservative in the last 100 years. He was a champion of Goldwater. William F Buckley was a noted proponent of conservatism.

True conservatism requires belief in the 3 legged stool principle. Most republicans and almost all libertarians fail in this regard.

The 3 legs are
Fiscal conservatism
Social conservatism

RINOs are opportunists who promote various conservative ideas while holding to a big government mentality.

Under fiscal conservatism is the belief in the constitutional mandate of government. The government that governs least governs best. FC is the belief in small scope government. FC is the belief that social spending is the cause of deficits. FC is the belief in the 9th and 10th amendments and decentralized power. It is the belief that budgets should be balanced via a balanced budget amendment with caps on the amount of GDP that government may take in taxes. The belief in this leg of the stool leads to constitutional originalist thinking about taxation,representation and the size and scope of government.

Social conservatism is about family values and the original Judeo-Christian ethos that the country was founded upon. The founders opposed a state church like the Church of England but did not intend on the country to be secular. In fact almost all of the founders were some flavor of Christian even the Deists. While national government was forbidden from giving a religious test the several states continued to apply religious test to hold public office for many decades after the constitution was signed. Homosexuality and Adultery were illegal. Many states had blue laws concerning public morality and commerce during the sabbath. It was understood that liberty was not an excuse for licentious behavior. Monogamy was the law and divorce rare and legally difficult. Modern gender and identity politics were not a thing.

The leg is almost entirely rejected by libertarians, RINOs and millenials. But it was key to Reagan's success and elections. Oddly the boor, 3x divorced strip club owner successfully courted the evangelical wing of the party. That wing is the base and without it turning out to vote there is no victory in a presidential race for republicans. The deal was sealed with this wing with Trumps short list of SCOTUS nominees.

Lastly is the patriotic pro military wing/leg. Reagan left office with a 600 ship navy and the worlds largest and technologically best military in the world. His biggest conflict was Grenada and he didn't run to the UN for approval to exercise American military power. Peace through strength was the motto and the USSR was defeated without an actual war. Unless you were a crazy terrorist , you didn't not mess with an American traveling abroad.
Thanks. That ought to shut some people up.

The 3 legs are
Fiscal conservatism
Social conservatism

George Bush in the background ( Shadow ) and his last 4 years in office
he had Alzheimer's. Ran Russia out of Afghanistan so that we could
spend the next 30 years over there to get control of the opium and the lithium.
Was or is it worth all those American boys lives? cause we sure as hell haven't
defeated Russia. Have we?

Right on cue, lefty media is attacking the credibility of IG Horowitz. An obama appointee.

"multiple criminal referrals are likely". Bust all the monsters, right @DGlockUF?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT