ADVERTISEMENT

How come nobody cares about the multiple blacks killed in Chicago every weekend

Here's my answer. The value of a murdered black man's life is determined by how and who kills him.
A black killing a black doesn't even register.
A white man killing a black man registers quite a lot.
But a white cop killing a black man, now that's gold and if you want proof, turn on your tv.
So while the multiple blacks dead in Chicago every weekend shall go nameless, we will always remember Mr. Floyd.
Ain't likely to see Al and Jesse in Chicago.

Reactions: gatordad3
Here's my answer. The value of a murdered black man's life is determined by how and who kills him.
A black killing a black doesn't even register.
A white man killing a black man registers quite a lot.
But a white cop killing a black man, now that's gold and if you want proof, turn on your tv.
So while the multiple blacks dead in Chicago every weekend shall go nameless, we will always remember Mr. Floyd.
Ain't likely to see Al and Jesse in Chicago.

Race pimps Al and Jesse are irrelevant with black on black crimes. Plantation crackers Obama and Hillary are irrelevant in black on black crimes. None have any interest in Baltimore, South Chicago, East Cleveland, East St. Louis, Camden, and Jersey City war zones.

Black people do too, maybe you've heard of #Blexit?

Maybe the left should stop giving lip service to the black community, and actually help them for a change.
I have always thought this was and is a great example of virtually untalked about racism. Something would be done if whites were being killed every weekend at the rates that blacks are in Chicago.

8509592cfde58bfa2d2ceab9cb9750aa.jpg

We already know that the people committing murders in Chicago are violent criminals. The difference is that police officers are not supposed to be violent criminals. And the police officers who are violent criminals have historically acted with impunity because they have been protected by the government.

I think the anger is less “police are killing black people” and more “police are killing black people and often allowed to get away with it without repercussion, or a slap on the wrist.”

We already know that the people committing murders in Chicago are violent criminals. The difference is that police officers are not supposed to be violent criminals. And the police officers who are violent criminals have historically acted with impunity because they have been protected by the government.

I think the anger is less “police are killing black people” and more “police are killing black people and often allowed to get away with it without repercussion, or a slap on the wrist.”

I agree with this but it is changing.

A neighboring department to my own just had an officer convicted of manslaughter and tbh that death was less questionable than Floyd's.

The best advice that I received upon putting on my badge, "prepare for every call and think before you do....because the next Grand Jury you attend may be your own."

When I was little, my father of color told me to always do exactly what law enforcement instructed. If I'm in the street and a policeman instructs me to walk on the sidewalk I do it. I've never had a speck of trouble with law enforcement. And I've been stopped my share of times.

Link?

Those people we care about. Regardless, blame the gang members, not the city.

Link?? Have you ever paid attention to any of the stories out of Chicago over the last several years - pick any month during spring or summer and read the stories of those shot

Or how many college sport profiles have you seen where the player had a sibling killed senselessly ?

If you think only gang bangers are getting killed, then meet your spirit animal

61354a182695c25cb82bafa60bbfca58.jpg

Food for thought.

Last year 9 unarmed African Americans were killed by police in the entire nation. 19 unarmed white Americans were killed by police. This doesn't mean all these killed were innocent, black or white.

According to data compiled by The Washington Post, 50 percent of the victims of fatal police shootings were white, while 26 percent were black. The majority of these victims had a gun or “were armed or otherwise threatening the officer with potentially lethal force,”

Some may argue that these statistics are evidence of racist treatment toward blacks, since whites consist of 62 percent of the population and blacks make up 13 percent of the population. But as Mac Donald writes in The Wall Street Journal, 2009 statistics from the Bureau of Justice Statistics reveal that blacks were charged with 62 percent of robberies, 57 percent of murders and 45 percent of assaults in the 75 biggest counties in the country, despite only comprising roughly 15 percent of the population in these counties.

“Such a concentration of criminal violence in minority communities means that officers will be disproportionately confronting armed and often resisting suspects in those communities, raising officers’ own risk of using lethal force,”

Blacks “commit 75 percent of all shootings, 70 percent of all robberies, and 66 percent of all violent crime” in New York City, even though they consist of 23 percent of the city’s population.

12 percent of white and Hispanic homicide deaths were due to police officers, while only four percent of black homicide deaths were the result of police officers.

In a number of cases, if the victim ended up being unarmed, it was certainly not for lack of trying. At least five black victims had reportedly tried to grab the officer’s gun, or had been beating the cop with his own equipment. Some were shot from an accidental discharge triggered by their own assault on the officer. And two individuals included in the Post’s “unarmed black victims” category were struck by stray bullets aimed at someone else in justified cop shootings. If the victims were not the intended targets, then racism could have played no role in their deaths.

one of those unintended cases, an undercover cop from the New York Police Department was conducting a gun sting in Mount Vernon, just north of New York City. One of the gun traffickers jumped into the cop’s car, stuck a pistol to his head, grabbed $2,400 and fled. The officer gave chase and opened fire after the thief again pointed his gun at him. Two of the officer’s bullets accidentally hit a 61-year-old bystander, killing him. That older man happened to be black, but his race had nothing to do with his tragic death.

A number of other instances, including unarmed black men in San Diego, CA and Prince George’s County, MD attempting to reach for a gun in a police officer’s holster. In the San Diego case, the unarmed black man actually “jumped the officer” and assaulted him, and the cop shot the man since he was “fearing for his life.”

In 2015 San Diego, “three officers were killed with their own guns, which the suspects had wrestled from them.” this happens across the country. I had my firearm grabbed three times in my career. Luckily I was able to get control of the situation without having to kill the suspect. But these incidents go down as "Unarmed" homicides.

This is according to a Department of Justice report in 2015 about the Philadelphia Police Department, and is further confirmed that by a study conducted University of Pennsylvania criminologist Greg Ridgeway in 2015 that determined black cops were 3.3 times more likely to fire a gun than other cops at a crime scene.

This is according to FBI data, which also found that 40 percent of cop killers are black. the police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black than a cop killing an unarmed black person.

The “Ferguson/Baltimore effect” as murders have spiked by 17 percent among the 50 biggest cities in the U.S. as a result of cops being more reluctant to police neighborhoods out of fear of being labeled as racists. Additionally, there have been over twice as many cops victimized by fatal shootings in the first three months of 2016.

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Link?? Have you ever paid attention to any of the stories out of Chicago over the last several years - pick any month during spring or summer and read the stories of those shot

Or how many college sport profiles have you seen where the player had a sibling killed senselessly ?

If you think only gang bangers are getting killed, then meet your spirit animal

61354a182695c25cb82bafa60bbfca58.jpg
I’ve heard anecdotal stories, but I’ve not seen any statistics. I figured you would have some.

Wait, is it actually trying to claim that gangs in Chicago are only made up of blacks? If so, that's about the most racist and ignorant thing ever posted here.

Not willing to take it off Ignore to verify, tho.

I used to sit on the original Whitney Houston's porch swing in south Lawton when or working father came home from work at 5:30 PM. Fathers all up and down the street came home from work.

Then we got LBJ's "Great Society" and the fathers vanished. Black American statistics changed.

I used to sit on the original Whitney Houston's porch swing in south Lawton when or working father came home from work at 5:30 PM. Fathers all up and down the street came home from work.

Then we got LBJ's "Great Society" and the fathers vanished. Black American statistics changed.
Sure, blame it on LBJ. It’s always someone else’s fault.

Blacks “commit 75 percent of all shootings, 70 percent of all robberies, and 66 percent of all violent crime” in New York City, even though they consist of 23 percent of the city’s population.

12 percent of white and Hispanic homicide deaths were due to police officers, while only four percent of black homicide deaths were the result of police officers.

Which is why BLM,,, but white racists and Hispanic wet-backs lives don't matter.... o_O
But if they would get with the program, then their lives might matter too... :rolleyes:

Black on black crime today is at it's highest in forever Democrat strongholds. East Cleveland, Baltimore, Chicago, East St. Louis, Jersey City, Hollywood, (Florida), Camden, Watts, Detroit, New Orleans, West Memphis, Gary, Philly, DC.

"If we can get this legislation through, we'll have n****** voting Democrat for the next 200 years." LBJ.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT