ADVERTISEMENT

Holes chicken out again!!!!!!!!!

TJtheGator

Gator Great
Jun 4, 2001
Ok Holes, now this is definitely suspicious. Your timing could not be more questionable. What, your program is in financial hell and now you want to make others incur financial damages?

UVA and Clemson have grounds for a class-action if you ask me. If you gonna pussy out then give a heads up.

COWARDS!!!!!!!!

The southern good ol boy club in Tallycraphole is definitely working behind the scenes. If not for the covid excuse Holes would be 2-8 after today. That gives Norvel more losses than Willie in his first year. Oh no but how dare we have the man who eats no carbs look worse than Willie. It will make our narrative come crashing down. Quick, postpone the games!

No way you make up these games. No way you avoid a losing season. I hope Duke sodomizes you next week.

UVA pulled a Clemson trying to unleash biological agents against us. This is the ACC’s fault for not having better standards. We’re just trying to keep our community from a lethal disease.

Reactions: fsu939913
UVA pulled a Clemson trying to unleash biological agents against us. This is the ACC’s fault for not having better standards. We’re just trying to keep our community from a lethal disease.

The covid issues come from the Holes not UVA.

Reactions: g8rhoo
Clemson gave us covid.... We only have 44 players available.... You need 53 per the rules and virginia had players with issues as well

Reactions: fsumc
Ok Holes, now this is definitely suspicious. Your timing could not be more questionable. What, your program is in financial hell and now you want to make others incur financial damages?

UVA and Clemson have grounds for a class-action if you ask me. If you gonna pussy out then give a heads up.

COWARDS!!!!!!!!

Never, we are financially set, just tripping them on the way to the finish line. Suckers lol

The southern good ol boy club in Tallycraphole is definitely working behind the scenes. If not for the covid excuse Holes would be 2-8 after today. That gives Norvel more losses than Willie in his first year. Oh no but how dare we have the man who eats no carbs look worse than Willie. It will make our narrative come crashing down. Quick, postpone the games!

No way you make up these games. No way you avoid a losing season. I hope Duke sodomizes you next week.

Only reason we have a losing season is because games were cancelled. Obviously we would have floored clemson, squeaked out a win against UVA and Duke.... Then won our bowl game. Not a losing season.

We offered and got a recruit the other day as well. Is it to early to call FSU to 2021 playoffs?
Once Norvell can get a spring football program completed and a full summer workout and a year to recruit without restrictions... done deal. Lawrence is leaving Clemson because he doesn’t want to face these spears.

Reactions: gatordad3
Covid matters
But they need to come to these conclusions sooner

Once Norvell can get a spring football program completed and a full summer workout and a year to recruit without restrictions... done deal. Lawrence is leaving Clemson because he doesn’t want to face these spears.

Lawrence got covid first, spread it to his team so he wouldnt have to play us..... Runs his gator (pun intended) all week then is going to bail after this yr. I smell fear

FSU picked up a 0* recruit the other day as well. Major dumpster fire
Good news for FSU, that very recruit will instantly become a 3* just because he committed to FSU. It's been happening for the past 3 seasons. I guess that's the Dot.com(Gene Williams) effect over at Warchant.

Last edited:
Reactions: PacoGator19
Good news for FSU, that very recruit will instantly become a 3* just because he committed to FSU. It's been happening for the past 3 seasons. I guess that's the Dot.com(Gene Williams effect over at Warchant.
Good point

Norvell is trying to help is overall win-loss record a little bit. He’s already in jeopardy of having a worse first 21 game start than Taggart so it is better for his record to not play the game at all instead of taking an L.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3

This is the reason the SEC refused to allow games with the ACC this year. They knew you couldn't hold up your end on COVID procedures. Second rate conference.

Didnt you guys miss 2 weeks? Lol
No just 1. The LSU game. I actually think the SEC and the ACC are the only conferences that got it right. Big 10 and PAC 12 were too indecisive and waited too long with all the back and forth from them and have now left all their teams in a bind. Could especially be harmful for a team like Ohio State.

As for FSU and the FSU admin I think they have botched the whole thing. This is 2 weeks in a row that they have canceled on the morning of the game. That is just flat out a really bad look.

Last edited:
No just 1. The LSU game. I actually think the SEC and the ACC are the only conferences that got it right. Big 10 and PAC 12 were too indecisive and waited too long with all the back and forth from them and have now left all their teams in a bind. Could especially be harmful for a team like Ohio State.

As for FSU and the FSU admin I think they have botched the whole thing. This is 2 weeks in a row that they have canceled on the morning of the game. That is just flat out a really bad look.

I agree. I dont like the late cancellations... This game had to be cancelled, we only had 44 scholarship players left for the game. The clemson game should have been played

Last edited:
Or.... The best time LOL

I have to say that UF has had it's up and downs the past 10 years, but even in our 4 win seasons it never looked as bad as it looks at FSU right now. Season likely over at 2-6, so dysfunctional they just ended the season 3 weeks early. Even in COVID, nobody else is just packing it in. How do you go tell a recruit about the "excitement of being a Nole" when the lack of caring led to a season shut down a month early? Any elite kid who signs (heck, even considers signing) with FSU has rocks in his head. FSU right now is the worst Power 5 option in the entire southeast. Even Vandy has more upside. At least they can afford to fire their crappy coach.

I mean, look at their team. They had 43 players available this week, and they weren't all COVID related. How many do they have available before COVID? 60? You said that FSU has about the youngest starting lineup in America. You would have to bring all 60 back and sign a full class of 25 to get back to 85. And after this year there is no way you bring them all back. The rats are going to be running to the transfer portal, and anybody with any talent will be gone, those nobody else wants will stay. I doubt you bring back 50 next year, so you will have to sign 25 and scour the transfer portal to get up to a full squad. You are literally going to be the Bad News Bears next year, and there aren't any girl pitchers or juvenile delinquents around to suddenly make you good. You have Jacksonville State and UMass on the schedule next year, and those are the only games where I think you will be favored. Umass is winless this year, so you should have a good chance there, and Jax State, well, if they come to play you might lose to an FCS team. Yes, it's that bad.

Reactions: PacoGator19
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT